Non-Training Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Training Days

How much of a differance would it make to dose the CL supplements on non-training days ???

Originally posted by wrkn4bigmuscles
    How much of a differance would it make to dose the CL supplements on non-training days ???
    It depends on which supplement you're referring to

Comment

well on the homepage stacking section... all the CL products are recommended on non-training/cardio days.... but specifically in my case... PW, GM, and WB.... especially the WB and before bed issue... jus curious as to what the benefit of that would be... for ease of transport of nutrients through the body or something beyond that??

Comment

In regards to GM & PW, I dose them on off days simply because they are economical (cheap), and help with recovery a great deal.

WB Before Bed

1. WB before bed promotes deep sleep in its users, which everyone knows is when your muscles grow.

2. Arginine + Ornithine has been shown to increase GH levels, which can be a very big factor in regards to #1; simply put, increasing the rate in which your muscles regrow.

3. Taking a slow digesting protein approx. 1 hour before bed will of course feed your muscles throughout the night. White Blood takes this one step further, by dialating your blood vessels and shuttling the nutrients from your casein shake more efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
          In regards to GM & PW, I dose them on off days simply because they are economical (cheap), and help with recovery a great deal.

WB Before Bed

1. WB before bed promotes deep sleep in its users, which everyone knows is when your muscles grow.

2. Arginine + Ornithine has been shown to increase GH levels, which can be a very big factor in regards to #1; simply put, increasing the rate in which your muscles regrow.

3. Taking a slow digesting protein approx. 1 hour before bed will of course feed your muscles throughout the night. White Blood takes this one step further, by dialating your blood vessels and shuttling the nutrients from your casein shake more efficiently.

Agreed, RR! Sometimes its important to keep a flow going.

With WB, i didnt use it one non workout days, just because I love the workouts with it and i didnt want to miss a single one.
          "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
          -or-
          http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by wrkn4bigmuscles
            well on the homepage stacking section... all the CL products are recommended on non-training/cardio days.... but specifically in my case... PW, GM, and WB.... especially the WB and before bed issue... jus curious as to what the benefit of that would be... for ease of transport of nutrients through the body or something beyond that??
            Simply put, the White BLOOD will help enhance the natural recovery that happens during deep sleep. Don't expect steroid-like results, BUT the feedback has been very positive on it. It's worth a try.

Comment

mind you stage 3 and 4 (REM) sleep is the only time you grow. It is necessary to get this, and it is only the first 3-4 hours of sleep. stage 1 and 2 come in from then on until you awaken, and although you dont grow in stage 1 or 2, they are necessary to keep you sane (no joke). Its been proven that lack of stage 1 and 2 make you actually stupid, haha.

just a free psych lesson for y'all. GET YOUR SLEEP!!
              "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
              -or-
              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Working...
              X