Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miccelol View Post
    damn girl keep pushin it!!!

dont push too hard and injure yourself, i wouldnt have anyone else's logs to read and help me understand crossfit :P
    Haha...I haven't been. That's why I stopped I don't want to mess up my back and shoulders again.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Three rounds for time of:
      50 Double-unders
      25 Wallball "2-fer-1s", 20 pound ball

Time: 8:04 Weight: 10# ball

Did regular wallballs instead of the 2-fers (double squat). This was my first time doing wallballs again in about 9 months I think. No pain, other then the pain of wallballs. Damn! Guess that means I can't make up excuses not to do them anymore.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

CrossFit Disco

Complete 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 reps of:

Power Cleans 75% of body weight
        Pull Ups

Time: 14:16 Weight: 83#
        Last time: 14:52 @ 105# Date: June 15, 2010

So I've lost some strength but I'm happy I could do 83#'s since that was my max not too long ago.

I'm going back to CrossFit Football so I can build my strength back up.

Comment

10 Rounds
          5 Lateral jumps
          20 yard sprints

Time: 3:15

Lung burner for sure.

Comment

For time:
            Run 800 meters
            Clean and Jerk, 30 reps
            Run 800 meters

Time: 16:57 Weight: 73# (Pwr Cleans)

Last run felt like death. Hotter then He** with no breeze.

I'm getting stronger. It'll only be a matter of time before world domination!

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              For time:
              Run 800 meters
              Clean and Jerk, 30 reps
              Run 800 meters

Time: 16:57 Weight: 73# (Pwr Cleans)

Last run felt like death. Hotter then He** with no breeze.

I'm getting stronger. It'll only be a matter of time before world domination!

whats the temp out there in CA?? i know vegas it hit 111F over the last couple days i dont dare run outside anymore
              On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

Originally posted by miccelol View Post
                whats the temp out there in CA?? i know vegas it hit 111F over the last couple days i dont dare run outside anymore
                It got up to 100.

Comment

6/26/11
                  For time:
                  Run 800 meters
                  Snatch, 30 reps
                  Run 800 meters

Time: 16:13 Weight: 63# (pwr)

That last run didn't feel as bad as Friday's but it was cooler too. I liked this workout.

Comment

6 Rounds:
                    3 HSPU (handstand push ups - to 2 abmats)
                    5 Burpees
                    30 Double Unders

Time: 15:08

The burpees and hspu's killed my double unders. Handstand push ups were good in the beginning and went to shit at about round 3. I had to take longer rests and the 2-3rd ones were me falling as I was pushing back out.

I wanted to work on my hspu's so I could build my strength back up. I'm going to have to just start adding them back into my warm ups.

Comment

Tomorrow's workout is hspu's hahaha...never fails. I train one thing and it comes up the next day. Anyways, I'll be working on my olys or squats.

Went back into the gym tonight since my son wanted to spend the night at his cousin's so that meant I had nothing to do but I was kinda tired so I did some stretching after

250m row
                      3 sets of:
                      10 ghd situps
                      10 back extensions

I'm trying to eat better. Cutting out sweets and grains, it's hard. Especially the sweets. I love chocolate.

Comment

6/28/11

Power:

5 Sets
                        1 Hang Clean
                        4 Front Squats

63 - 73 - 83 - 93 - 98#

Followed by:

8 Rounds:
                        3 Power Cleans @ 75% 1rm
                        100m Sprint
                        Time: 7:18 Weight: 83#

Legs felt like tree trunks, sprint was more of a job.

Comment

"Filthy Fifty"

For time:
                          50 Box jump, 24 inch box (20")
                          50 Jumping pull-ups
                          50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood (25#)
                          Walking Lunge, 50 steps
                          50 Knees to elbows
                          50 Push press, 45 pounds (33#)
                          50 Back extensions
                          50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball (14#)
                          50 Burpees
                          50 Double unders

Time: 26:04

My last time was 43:37 back in 11-8-09 so I've made a nice improvement. I'm sure you can see why this is called the filthy fifty. My arms were like jello. They were so toast that I dropped my phone and broke it.

Comment

Three rounds for time of:
                            135 pound Front squat, 12 reps
                            12 Burpee pull-ups

Time: 11:58 Weight: 95# Rx'd

LUNG BURNER!!! I hate burpees!!

Comment

Sunday

30 Tire Flips
                              5 Prowler Pushes

(not for time)

Monday
                              Station 1 (1 minute for each exercise; max rep)
                              Box Jumps
                              Wall Balls
                              Kettlebell Swings
                              (1 minute rest)

Station 2
                              Overhead carry
                              Sandbag run
                              Burpees
                              (1 minute rest)

Station 3
                              Toes to Bar
                              Abmat situps
                              Flutter Kicks
                              (1 minute rest)

Station 4
                              Double Unders
                              Air Squats
                              Push ups

Comment

7/6/11

Arm is swollen from new tattoo so had to change it up today.

Back Squats 5-5-5-5-5
                                83 - 103 - 123 - 143 - 163

3 Rounds:
                                10 -Ghd Situps (parallel)
                                10 - Back Extensions

Comment

Working...
                                X