1 Mile Run
    100 Pull Ups
    200 Push Ups
    300 Sit Ups
    400 Squats
    (Supposed to be 300)
    1 Mile Run

Time: 58:29

The stuff in purple I added to the workout. I wasn't paying attention and for some reason thought the WOD had situps in it. Oh well. I was 10 minutes behind my official "Murph" WOD.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

"Jackie"
      1000m Row
      50 Thrusters - 45/33#
      30 Pull Ups
      Time: 12:27 Weight: 33#

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

And I'm back!!

After an awesome weekend judging at the NorCal CrossFit Regionals I'm back into my normal routine. It was so much fun even in the pouring rain the event went off without a hitch!

I got to judge a bunch of amazing athletes. It was inspiring to say the least!!

These are the top guys getting ready to start their first WOD.....I like to think of this picture as CrossFit Heaven.

Blair Morrison doing the "Amanda" Wod

Justin Riley - Walking lunges...one of my favorite CrossFitters

Candace Hamilton Hester out of CrossFit Oakland. They've got some incredible athletes at that gym.

Comment

6-6-11
          Snatch Balance (heaving)
          1-1-1-1-1-1-1
          33-33-43-48-53-43-33#
          I'm horrible at these, which is why I have such a hard time with my Snatches. I fight getting under that bar.

Comment

2011 CrossFit Games Regional Workout 3

21-15-9 reps for time of:
            315/205 pound Deadlift
            30/24" Box jump

Time: 15:02 Weight: 195

Comment

6-9-11
              Back was still sore from the deadlifts so I took a rest day.
              2x400m run
              100 double unders

6-10-11
              "Elizabeth"
              21 - 15 - 9
              Clean 135/95 (weight 73)
              Ring Dips (with blue band)

Didn't time this one. Back was tightening up from the Cleans. Still sore from the deadlifts.
              Last edited by bull.dogz; 06-10-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

6-12-11
                "Small"

Three rounds for time of:
                Row 1000 meters
                50 Burpees
                50 Box jumps, 24" box
                Run 800 meters

U.S. Army Staff Sergeant Marc Small, 29, of Collegeville, Pennsylvania, assigned to 1st Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne), based in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, died on February 12, 2009, from wounds sustained when insurgents attacked his unit with a rocket-propelled grenade launcher and small arms fire in Faramuz, Afghanistan. He is survived by his father and stepmother, Murray and Karen, mother and stepfather, Mary and Peter MacFarland, and fiancee Amanda Charney.

I only did half of this workout. It was horrible!! It took me 46:48 to do:

1st round:
                1000m run (rower wouldn't start)
                25 burpees
                25 box jumps (20" box)
                400m run

2nd-3rd round:
                500m row
                25 burpees
                25 box jumps (20" box)
                400m run

Time: 46:48

This workout is everything I hate, running, rowing AND burpees. The only good part were the box jumps.

Comment

Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps

135 - 145 - 155 - 165 - 170 - 175

Not sure how I feel about the 175, don't know what my depth was since I was there by myself. Either way, these felt tough. I'm obviously slacking on the weighted squats.

Comment

"Fran"

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
                    95 pound Thruster
                    Pull-ups

Time: 10:04 Weight: 63# Rx

Boo! My best "Fran" time was 8:04 last May. I can't wait till my upper body strength is back. I had some watermelon White Flood before today and my whole body was tingling during my workout. *giggle*

Comment

Ive seen people post NONRx and Rx'ed on their crossfit logs, whats the difference?
                      On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

Originally posted by miccelol View Post
                        Ive seen people post NONRx and Rx'ed on their crossfit logs, whats the difference?
                        Doing a workout at the prescribed weight, etc.

So for Fran the prescribed weight is 95# for men and 65 for women. If they do a weight other then that (less then) it's not prescribed. If they use a band for their pull ups that means it's not prescribed as well.

Comment

6/15/11

Run 1 mile
                          1 min rest
                          Run 800 meters
                          1 min rest
                          Run 400 meters

Not for time.

Comment

6-16-11
                            "Nancy"

5 rounds for time of:
                            400 meter run
                            95/65 pound Overhead squat, 15 reps

Time: 24:26 Weight: 65# Rx

Getting my strength back.
                            6-17-11
                            Clean and Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

53 - 63 - 73 - 83 - 88 - 93 - 98 - 103F - 103F

Totally happy with this. My last attempt at a max Clean was only 83. Jerks were even lower because of my injury. Slowly coming back. 98 was a Power Clean. I should have redone it as a Clean instead of going up in weight. I think I mind fucked myself on that one.
                            Last edited by bull.dogz; 06-17-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

6-19-11

"Badger"

Complete three rounds for time of:
                              95 pound Squat clean, 30 reps
                              30 Pull-ups
                              Run 800 meters

Time: 26:12 Weight: 63#

Only did 2 rounds. Low back was starting to hurt again.

Comment

damn girl keep pushin it!!!

dont push too hard and injure yourself, i wouldnt have anyone else's logs to read and help me understand crossfit :P
                                On track to bulk - http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...208#post144208

Comment

Working...
                                X