3x2 @ 34kg

1 Board
    2x5 @ 34

close grip
    2x6 @ 27

Planks w/25# 3x30s

Pulldowns - grn band - 5x10 way harder but got through it
    Pressdowns - blue - 5x10

Snatches: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 43 (m-front), 43, 45 (m-behind), 45, 47, 50(m-front), 52 (m-f), 35x2, 40x2 (both flr/kn)

C&J: 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60
    Clean: 65

Back feels better, didn't get tight like yesterday. Can still feel it though. First time snatching in a while. Only cracked the kitty kat once today. Honestly, I don't think I have much feeling there anymore.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• Deadlift
      3x2 @ 120kg/264#
      Could only get 1 rep on 1st set. Came back and got the 2nd rep. Coach says drop the weight so....
      2x2 @ 115kg/253
      (120kg was a pr by the way, my max was 118)

Sumo
      3x3 @ 100/220

Front squat
      2x6 @ 60/132
      Didn't see coach had changed this to 70 till after I did it. Next week.

DB row w/40#
      Hypers
      5x10
      Back got tight after the hypers, not as bad as a couple weeks ago.

Planks:
      1 - 30s w/45#, 45s without
      2 - 30s w/45#, 30s
      3 - 24s w/45

Lots of stretching after. Back is tightening up again so more stretching for the rest of the night.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

• w/up: pullaparts, pushdowns, push ups (p/u's bothered my left shoulder, been having pain again)

Bench
        2x2 @ 53kg

One board
        3x3 @ 53

Close grip
        2x6

Planks 3x1m
        Push/Pull: blue band 5x10

Lots of stretching, rolling out with the lumpy roller and lacrosse ball. Back is feeling a bit tight today. No pain though.

Comment

• Squat
          2x2 @ 96kg (1rm is 100)
          Forgot my WL shoes today so I did squats in my socks. I've decided I like squatting without my shoes much better. I feel like I'm not dropping my chest like I normally do.

Wide stance
          3x3 @ 77kg

Snatch grip RDL
          2x6 @ 63kg

DB Rows w/40# 5x10
          Planks 3x1m
          Glute bridges w/25#

Comment

• Press
            3x5 @ 34kg

Dead bench
            10x1 @ 50

Close grip 2 board
            2x6 @ 53

Planks w/45 - 30, 25, 25

Pushdowns 5x10 w/blue
            Pulldowns 5x10 w/grn

Comment

• Deadlift
              2x1 @ 120kg/264
              w/u: (dbl up to105) 55, 75, 85, 95, 85, 95, 105, 110, 115

Sumo
              3x2 @ 105/231

Front squat
              2x6 @ 70/154

DB row w/40#
              Hypers
              5x10

Planks 3x1m

Lots of stretching after. Back is feeling better.

Comment

• w/up: pullaparts, pushdowns, pushups

Bench
                2x1 @ 56

1 Board
                2x3 @ 56

Close grip
                2x6 @ 35

Pushdowns - blue
                Pulldowns - green
                5x10

Planks w/45# 3x30s

Did some snatches. Meh.

Comment

• w/u: pullaparts/gm w/blue band/ split squats
                  Squat: 45x4, 55x3, 65x2, 75x2, 85x2, 90x2, 95

Squat
                  2x1 @ 100/220

Wide stance
                  3x2 @ 80/176

Sn Grip RDL
                  2x6 @ 63

DB rows w/40# - 5x10
                  Glute bridges w/10kg - 20, 30
                  Planks - 3x1m

Comment

• Deadlifts from Friday
                    275 was a pr

Bench from yesterday
                    130 is a pr too

Comment

• Tomorrow starts my deload then my max testing. Kinda sorry it's over but looking forward to lifting again. So just trying to ease back into it right now.

Snatches:
                      Flr/kn:20, 20, 25, 30
                      Sngl:35, 40, 45, 48, 50(m-b), 50(m-kn sn), 50
                      Board (flr/kn): 35, 35, 40

C & J:
                      40, 40, 45, 50, 55, 55

Traps are really sore today. No amount of rolling out seemed to help. Right arm wasn't quite locking out of my jerks. Feeling tired and sore. Didn't eat much protein yesterday.

Haven't been able to shut my mind off which probably helped my lifting today. Still need to work on moving my damn feet. I think that will solve my lifting problems.

Planks 47s, 1m, 1m
                      GM: 3x15 grn band
                      pullaparts
                      frnt/sde raises 2x10

Mobility/stretching

Comment

• Snatch:
                        20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45
                        50 - m right knee dropped
                        52 - m
                        52 - tweaked my right elbow on that on
                        54 - clarked it, shit was so high I could have powered it
                        45x2
                        45x2
                        45x2
                        Snatches are coming back, trying to work on shooting my hips up instead of out. Stilling swinging it enough that when it's heavy I'm going to start missing. Weights are feeling light.

Deadlift
                        3x2 @ 77

Sumo
                        2x5 @ 70

FS
                        2x6 @ 53

DB Rows w/35# - 20, 15, 15
                        Planks - 3x1m
                        Hypers - 5x10

Mobility

Comment

• Worked on h. snatch balances today. Worked up to 50 and kept missing it, I'm not pushing back or something. Dropped it back down to 35 and worked back up again. I need to work on being faster under the bar and not riding it down I think.

Comment

• Had a wtf kinda day today. Supposed to test my squat, bench and deadlift today.

Barx10x2
                            35x5, 45x4, 55x3, 65x3, 75x2, 85, 90, 95, 100
                            105(miss)
                            105(m)
                            106(m)
                            Two weeks ago I squatted 105 easy. For the life of me I couldn't get it today. I felt like I was super slow coming out of the hole. Kept dropping it back down and trying to move faster. Pulled something in my hip on the last attempt.

Tried to do deadlifts.
                            65x5
                            75x3
                            126(m) didn't even come off the ground
                            126(m) nada
                            Pulled 125 pretty easy a couple of weeks ago. I don't know. Going to give it a few days and try again.

Comment

• Slightly productive day. Tried to bench since I can't squat. Whatever I pulled in my hip is going to take a few to go away. Been using the tens on it and icing. Did mobility work and my hips felt a bit better. I was able to air squat okay.

Bench
                              barx10x2
                              35x5
                              40x3
                              45x2
                              50x2
                              60-pr
                              63(m)
                              I just couldn't push off on my feet, was hurting my hip. Did more mobility work after. Can't pull my left leg to the side at all without pain. Tried to test my squat again and couldn't squat all the way down. Did 10 holding onto the post and that helped. Did 2 more sets of 10 without holding on, I can feel my back rounding trying to get to the bottom. Going to keep doing mobility and dynamic stretching so I don't get tight.

Comment

• Hip is still bothering me. Actually it felt better yesterday. Was able to walk without any pain until I went to physical therapy. They had me do some stretches for my low back and today my thigh was hurting again.

Did some snatch balances and snatch/board work with just the bar just to loosen up the hips. That felt okay and warmed up my hips so I tried some squats. I couldn't get into the bottom with back squats but front squats felt okay so I went with those. Anything more than 2 reps and I was starting to feel it in the side (it band).

35x5
                                45x5
                                50x3
                                90 (91 was old max)
                                93 PR
                                96 (m)
                                95 (m)

My it band was killing me after the 93, couldn't push my knee out. Felt like I had more in me, the only thing was my shoulders were tight so I couldn't get a breath with the bar against my throat.

Rolled out my it band after and it stopped hurting. Hip still hurts a bit, maybe a strained groin?

Going to try some deadlifts tomorrow. I feel like I do better if I do something even if it's light than completely resting.

Comment

Working...
                                X