No announcement yet.

PW / WF questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, if not I'd have to wake up earlier and then just wait, does not feel like a good idea... but it's "just" a liquid breakfast (shake) so it gets digested pretty quickly I think.

I amped the dose today and again got same results, but I think I finally know why.
    Some people on other topics have called white flood => brown flood. I already take stuff in my morning shake that is hard to digest for me (weak digestive system), I'm guessing the combo gives me more bathroom time before starting lifting, and after that most of the WF is gone hence I don't feel much...
    I'll try to get these hard to digest stuff later during the day and see if that helps.

Thank you so much for sticking with me here!
    My contest is tomorrow, I hope I can find the right way by then

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post
      Yeah, if not I'd have to wake up earlier and then just wait, does not feel like a good idea... but it's "just" a liquid breakfast (shake) so it gets digested pretty quickly I think.

I amped the dose today and again got same results, but I think I finally know why.
      Some people on other topics have called white flood => brown flood. I already take stuff in my morning shake that is hard to digest for me (weak digestive system), I'm guessing the combo gives me more bathroom time before starting lifting, and after that most of the WF is gone hence I don't feel much...
      I'll try to get these hard to digest stuff later during the day and see if that helps.

Thank you so much for sticking with me here!
      My contest is tomorrow, I hope I can find the right way by then

Let us know how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by Powercage View Post
        Let us know how it goes
        in for updates as well
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

So following the previous protocol, since I never mixd wf and pw together, I took 1.5 scoop of WF and 1 of PW, and it did work quite well.
          Interesting while climbing those stairs, I was still losing my breath and all, but I did not feel any pain in my legs at all which I always did during my training, nothing... quite good! So I'm happy.

The effects did not last as long as I wanted so I'll try the same protocol and 2 scoop of WF monday and hopefully get the beast back
          I still wonder if I am not washing away WF by drinking 2+ litters of water during my training...

Thanks!

Comment

If anything the extra water should make the WF perform better. As far as I know more water would not dillute or wash away the effects. =)

n
            So following the previous protocol, since I never mixd wf and pw together, I took 1.5 scoop of WF and 1 of PW, and it did work quite well.
            Interesting while climbing those stairs, I was still losing my breath and all, but I did not feel any pain in my legs at all which I always did during my training, nothing... quite good! So I'm happy.

The effects did not last as long as I wanted so I'll try the same protocol and 2 scoop of WF monday and hopefully get the beast back
            I still wonder if I am not washing away WF by drinking 2+ litters of water during my training...

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!
              The extra water will not wash away any of the effects

Comment

Alright then I don't know

Today I had 2 scoop (actual 1st time at this) felt that something was coming but in the end nothing :'(

It actually bothers me a bit since I keep expecting it, changing music to get more in the mood (I'm very sensitive to music when I work out)...

Is there any stuff that I should not take with WF?
                I think the only difference with Friday was no tea with breakfast, and no PW mixed with the WF... not sure what to say.

Comment

How often are you having tea and other stimulant containing drinks?

Comment

Tea, usually one in the morning and that's it.
                    No other energy drink.

I've been taking panax ginseng and eleuthero every morning for a long time though, would that count?

Comment

Tea, usually one in the morning and that's it.
                      No other energy drink.

I've been taking panax ginseng and eleuthero every morning for a long time though, would that count?
                      Having tea every morning could build up a tolerance to caffeine, maybe you need to cycle off ALL stimulants for a few weeks first

Comment

Hmmm if that's the case I don't understand how come some times I have felt it full way and other times no.
                        Is it safe to take more than 2 scoops?

Comment

I guess this is transforming more into a log than questions

So I have decided to stop taking tea and ginseng in the morning.
                          - Tea mostly because since I started drinking that again (few months), I have seen my teeth losing their beautiful white
                          - Ginseng because if they both are stims it's better to cycle them... plus in summer I should not need them too much....

Following that this morning I had my wf prior to training, I believe I had a little more than 2 scoops because the scoops I took yesterday had a little more (I believe you say rounded in english?) and boy did I feel it today!

Just a few minutes after drinking it, I had some bad stuff happening, like 3 really intense breathes (not sure how to say otherwise but I was really scared), then I started feeling my heart pumping like crazy. This only lasted a few seconds and then it was "ok" (I even wondered if that was it).
                          It felt like this was the ignition of it... kind of like we only feel acceleration not velocity...

My training was good, I enjoyed it, although no super crazy beast, but most likely because I was doing high reps range which does not make me grunt that much anyway... (I cycle between high and low reps...).
                          Weirdly it makes me lose by breath quickly (or more it is like I am already breathing quite fast) so it is hard for longer reps

Halfway through my training most of it was gone, but the "speed" feeling.
                          After showering and everything I actually became scared, and forced myself to calm down as I was worried about my heart...
                          I still have amazing "potential" energy, but I am controlling myself to be super slow to keep a "slow" heart beat...

Overall even if the training was great and fun, this does not feel like something I should take on a regular basis... so I'll go back to no more than 1.5 scoop and drop the dosage as long as I feel some really "crazy" stuff happening... Maybe I should stick to 1 scoop or less already?
                          Don't get me wrong I enjoy it, but it gets me too scared for the long run...

Comment

Hmmm if that's the case I don't understand how come some times I have felt it full way and other times no.
                            Is it safe to take more than 2 scoops?
                            Based on how you reacted when you did more than 2 scoops, I would say you need some time off because you are tolerant to stims. But this means you have to go off ALL stims for at least 2 weeks.

I wouldnt go over 2 scoops (usually when you have to its a sign you need to cycle off for a bit)

When you start back up in a few weeks, it should work well

Comment

That's cool I can do that.
                              Thank you!

Comment

That's cool I can do that.
                                Thank you!
                                If you have any other questions feel free to message me

Comment

Working...
                                X