Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,

long time no talk!

I took a big break of all herbs for more than a month, and no caffeine for about 4 weeks (included in that month), to be able to feel it strongly again.
    Yet even after that, I can take 1.5 scoop of WF and not be the monster I was at first.
    Now, don't get me wrong, I can still feel the difference between with and without, just not as crazy, but maybe that's a good thing?

I'm just afraid that if after a break it takes 1.5 scoop to get there, that in barely a few weeks I'll need way more and then put my heart in danger...

Is it possible that my body is just *really* good at adapting to new stuff (ie vaccine like) and that's just the way it is?
    Another supplement (python from vitaminshoppe) used to get me going like crazy too, and now even after that "big" break it's meh too...

During the break I tried other stuff, but nothing got me anywhere near what WF gets me (I still take ALCAR and l-tyrsine on top of WF as I see no harm there).

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post
      Hey,

long time no talk!

I took a big break of all herbs for more than a month, and no caffeine for about 4 weeks (included in that month), to be able to feel it strongly again.
      Yet even after that, I can take 1.5 scoop of WF and not be the monster I was at first.
      Now, don't get me wrong, I can still feel the difference between with and without, just not as crazy, but maybe that's a good thing?

I'm just afraid that if after a break it takes 1.5 scoop to get there, that in barely a few weeks I'll need way more and then put my heart in danger...

Is it possible that my body is just *really* good at adapting to new stuff (ie vaccine like) and that's just the way it is?
      Another supplement (python from vitaminshoppe) used to get me going like crazy too, and now even after that "big" break it's meh too...

During the break I tried other stuff, but nothing got me anywhere near what WF gets me (I still take ALCAR and l-tyrsine on top of WF as I see no harm there).
      Yeah man, that's totally possible. Can't see why not

What you can try doing is slowly increasing your dosage of WF, and see if that helps. It would be best to do it after a break of stims

Maybe start with one scoop for couple weeks, then go up to 1.5 for another 2 weeks and finish off at 2 and see what happens. And see if this prevents your quick build to stims

Comment

I'll try that, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by geearf View Post
          I'll try that, thank you!
          Let us know what you think of it!

Comment

Originally posted by GeoRGEStAN
            Al right that part I kin of get (and frankly I'm happy about it), but I don't feel much with WF... Is it possible that the first time with 1 scoop my body was "shocked" but now it needs 2 scoops? I'm 183lbs if that helps...
            i would say the majority of people probably use 2 scoops, there is nothing wrong with that
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by GeoRGEStAN
              Al right that part I kin of get (and frankly I'm happy about it), but I don't feel much with WF... Is it possible that the first time with 1 scoop my body was "shocked" but now it needs 2 scoops? I'm 183lbs if that helps...
              I'm not that much heavier than you and I use two scoops and feel that it's just right.
              sigpicDarren Conroy
              Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
              ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
              dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Working...
              X