Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Controlled Labs Blue Up + White Blood + Green Magnitude + Orange Triad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlled Labs Blue Up + White Blood + Green Magnitude + Orange Triad.

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I've been using Controlled labs product for about 2 months now. I wanna share with you guys my experience on these "products".

I just recently bought the "Orange Triad" and "MuscleTech NanoVapor".
    Will write a log about that real soon.

I was thinking of stacking em all together and see if it works.

This is my log from March till April.

Anyway! Here goes!

Controlled Labs - WHITE BLOOD - March 4 - 20.
    I've been using this for 2-3 weeks now.
    First week, Recommended dosage of 3 didn't work for me. I decided to take 4 before my workout and take none during non workout days to prevent issues from overdosing ( If there is any ).

Note : If anyone else out there is on White Blood and you don't feel anything, Try increasing your dosage. It worked for me!

Experience I felt the insane pump in my arms like they were gonna explode! I felt the insane energy boost and motivation to work harder!
    White Blood worked best for me among all the "Controlled labs" product I used. By far, White Blood is my favorite!

Controlled Labs - BLUE UP - April 15 - 30.
    First few days I didn't felt anything but after a week, I started to feel it.
    I take it mostly in the morning,

Experience
    I'm 18 this year and well.. I don't know what else to say but this product, Really helped me socialize more, concentrate better and workout harder.

I am very VERY pleased with this product, Infact, I'm running out so I'm getting like 3-4 more around June. BLUE UP Stim Free has helped me concentrate better in class, energized me, socialize more and feel much more confident in myself.

Controlled Labs -GREEN MAGNITUDE March - April. ( On and Off ).

Experience
    This didn't really work for me , I'm not sure why.. I tried everything, Loading, Unloading, Taking it in the morning, Before workout and so on.

Only thing I got from this was a stomach ache xD meh, I was told it might only work for 80% of the world, I guess I'm the 20% .

Since Green Mag isn't working, I decided to get "MuscleTech" NANOVapor because a friend of mine is on it and he says "IT WORKS EVEN BETTER THAN WHITEBLOOD".
    So I got it... I'll make a log about it soon.

Controlled Labs - ORANGE TRIAD April 29 - May 1st.

Experience
    I just got this few days ago! The first time I opened my package, I was like "WTF, THAT'S HUGEEEE", I figured it would be the same size as "Blue Up and White Blood" but NO lol It's freaking huge!

I have wasted tons of money on crappy vitamins and joint pills like "Ultimate Nutrition Multi Vitamin, GNC Vitamins, NOW Glucosamaine for joints".

Honestly... This is crazy! Joint Formula, Multi Vitamin, Digestion and Immune complex, ALL In ONE?!?!!? What more can you ask for! It has EVERYTHING.

Controlled Labs, You guys are doing a really good job! I am very VERY happy with ALL your products.
    I have to say, By far the best brand out there and best working supplements for me. Especially "Blue Up", It is working marvelously for me.

Can't wait to get "Blue Growth and Blue Matrix!!"
    Last edited by tamachan; 05-01-2011, 09:53 AM. Reason: Better lookin formats

Thanks so much for the review!

Comment

You said you took green mag off and on? what is off and on? and what exactly were you looking for it to do?
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        You said you took green mag off and on? what is off and on? and what exactly were you looking for it to do?
        On days I remember, I would take it, On days I forget or lack time, I would not take it.

I was hoping it would give me some sort of "indication" or "feel" in my workouts like "White Blood" and "Blue Up" did.

Comment

Green Mag is something you have to take consistently before you will notice the effects.
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
            Green Mag is something you have to take consistently before you will notice the effects.
            What I meant was that I took it for 3-4 weeks and received no results, After I realize that It was not giving me any results, I started to take it On and Off, Just to finish it up.

Comment

Working...
            X