Rope Pushdowns [2 sets]
    50 x 15, 70 x 12 - no change
    Single Arm Cable Kickbacks [2 sets]
    25 x 17, 30 x 15 - no change

Workout Duration: 95 minutes
    Serving Size:
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Equate Fish Oil: 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
    Jamieson Laboratories Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; 500mg lunch; 1g postworkout
    Animal Rage: 1 scoop 20 minutes preworkout
    Purple PsyKO: 2 scoops intraworkout
    Kaizen Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein: 2 scoops postworkout

Notes
    Well we are at the start of another week and I was actually a little apprehensive about my workout today due to the fact that I thought I might be overtraining my arms and chest since I worked them as part of upper body power yesterday. However, I decided to play it by ear, as I knew that my body would tell me if it had enough. I had to work first thing this morning, which I liked, since it gave me time to get an entire day's worth of food in me. I always find that on Monday's after my carb up day I always get really bad gas lol. Needless to say, it isn't very pleasant at work considering I work in a fairly small area, haha. Oh well, the important thing is that I'm getting that food in me! But enough about that, let's get right into it...

Enhanced Endurance
    Like I just mentioned in the introduction, I was a little worried that I wouldn't have a very good workout today due to the fact that I did both a chest and arms exercise yesterday as part of upper body power. Not being one to give up that easily, I decided to suck it up and just lift. Surprisingly, my endurance was much better than I thought it would be considering the circumstances. Even though I experienced some pain and burning at the end of some of my heavy sets, my muscles were still able to hold out long enough to complete each set. This lasted for most of my workout, but I did notice near the end that I was quite fatigued, making it a little harder to finish strong. However, I fought through this and put in that last little bit of effort to really tear the muscles and promote new growth.

Increased Training Intensity
    As I noted yesterday, I just picked up a tub of Animal Rage to hold me over until I receive my two tubs of Serum in the mail, and so far I'm liking the energy that it's giving me. I find that it's not big on pump, but once I start drinking it I can feel my intensity levels rise almost immediately and there seems to be a shift in my thinking from work mode to how am I going to destroy the weights today? This energy was only enhanced by the Tool that I was pumping in the car and once I got into the gym these levels remained high. Near the middle of my workout I got that alpha mentality again and walked around the gym like I was the strongest muthaf*cka there...and it probably wasn't too far from the truth! Besides my juiced out buddy that was there working back. Regardless, this translated into some strong numbers and I even managed to up the weights on a couple exercises.

Improved Pump
    As a result of this new preworkout that I'm taking my pump is suffering slightly. I get lots of sustained energy and focus from the Animal Rage, but there isn't really anything in the ingredient profile that promotes a good pump. I think that drinking the PsyKO intraworkout is definitely enhancing my pump slightly, but in a different way than a preworkout does. Instead of an N.O. type pump, I feel as though the PsyKO gives me more of a food pump, in the sense that my muscles are utilizing the carbs that I'm eating preworkout because they are able to hold out longer each set. My vascularity continues to be off the charts, especially in my forearms today since I was making a point of white knuckle gripping the weight each set.

Enhanced Recovery
    Well I've worked out the last three days in a row, whereas usually I would have rested on at least one of these days. So far I haven't noticed any ill effects in terms of overall muscular recovery and am actually quite satisfied with this area. I woke up this morning feeling well rest and reenergized after sleeping for close to 8 hours last night, and this translated into some decent recovery intraworkout. Even though my muscles, especially my arms were left burning after a couple sets, it seemed as though they lost this sensation quite fast and were back to normal in no time. I always try to space out my PsyKO so that it lasts right until the end of my workout making sure that I get a couple ob sips between each set. This seems to be most effective as I have been ready to go for every subsequent set so far this log.

Comments
    Overall, although not my best chest and arms hypertrophy workout to date, it was still pretty decent and definitely a step in the right direction. I'm hoping to put on as much mass as possible over the next two weeks, as I plan to start cutting for the summer by the beginning of May. I always seem to start cutting so late that by the time I look my best the weather isn't nice enough to walk around without a shirt on lol. However, that is still two weeks away and I want to focus on finishing this log strong since I only have a few days left.

What's Ahead in Day 23?
    Tomorrow will be very similar to today, except that I have to start my day a little earlier. I have to go into work before we open to do a full serialized count, but at least I'll get to leave earlier and therefore get to the gym sooner. Once I actually get to lifting I'll be working dreaded lower body power. Well, I shouldn't say dreaded...it's just that most people don't really look forward to legs day lol. I don't mind it and am actually kind of excited to put my new all black Chuck's to the test, haha. Hopefully I can improve on my numbers for squats as I feel as though I might be stuck in a mini plateau! Only time will tell so stay posted brahs and get ready for some big results.

And of course, we save the best for last...

Comment

Seriously one of the best logs ever. So detailed.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

CAMPAIGN GOES NORMAN BATES WITH
        CONTROLLED LABS' "PURPLE PSYKO" LOG

DAY 23

"No, we're never gonna quit,
        ain't nothing wrong with it...
        just acting like we're animals!"

And my macros from Tuesday...

Sleep Duration: 6 hours
        Workout: Lower Body Power
        Squats [3 sets]
        255 x 5, 285 x 5, 320 x 4 +5lbs.
        Hack Squats [2 sets]
        320 x 10, 370 x 6 +10lbs.
        Leg Extensions [2 sets]
        195 x 10, 210 x 8 +15lbs.
        SLDL's [3 sets]
        185 x 8, 225 x 8, 245 x 6 +15lbs.
        Lying Leg Curls [2 sets]
        90 x 10, 105 x 8 +15lbs.
        Standing Calf Raises [3 sets]
        100 x 10, 120 x 10, 160 x 10 +20lbs.
        Seated Calf Raises [2 sets]
        70 x 10, 90 x 10 - no change

Workout Duration: 100 minutes
        Serving Size:

Notes
        Well I wasn't looking forward to getting up today as I had to wake up early to go into work and complete an inventory count. This meant that I would only get close to 6 hours of sleep, so I was hoping that this was enough time for my body to recover and I wasn't sluggish in the morning. The good news is that I got to leave work and therefore hit the weights earlier than usual, which I was looking forward to since the gym is always so busy at the time I normally go. My water consumption and diet was in check today as I always like to get a full day's worth of food in me before I lift, and especially before I heavy legs day like today! Anyways, enough talk, let's jump right into it...

Enhanced Endurance
        Since I only managed to get close to 6 hours of sleep last night, I was afraid that my overall endurance would be sub par today. However, this was not the case and I was actually pretty satisfied with this area. It seemed as though I had to exert that extra effort a couple times, but for the most part I was able to finish each set strong. I haven't had a rest day since Saturday but this hasn't seemed to negatively affect my endurance at all. I should also note that throughout this log my cardiovascular endurance has been on point as well. I haven't really touched on it much but I find that I am able to easily control my breathing patterns which translates into increased muscular endurance.

After taking the Animal Rage for the last three days I have found that it is big on sustained energy and focus but lacks the pump. However, I wasn't too worried about this since energy is the main thing that I look for in a preworkout. After getting the Rage in me I started to sip on the PsyKO and I could literally feel my heart rate rise along with my intensity levels. I was cranking some Metallica in the car again, which only further enhanced these effects. My energy levels remained high for the remainder of my workout but I was exhausted by the end like on all legs days.

Improved Pump
        Even though Animal Rage isn't big on pump, I'm always able to get a crazy pump going in my quads, hams, and calves even if I don't take a preworkout at all! Today served as no exception and I could literally feel the blood rushing to my quads with each rep. At one point they felt so pumped that it was actually painful to walk around during my rest sets lol. This pain subsided after a couple minutes, right in time for my next set, even though my legs still felt ridiculously full. My vascularity was also maximized today as well, in the sense that I could see my veins protruding from my quads on the negative of each rep. Admittedly, I even took the time to 'mire them in the mirror in between sets, haha.

Enhanced Recovery
        Despite the fact that I only managed to get close to 6 hours of sleep last night, I woke up this morning feeling surprisingly rested and refreshed. I ran into a short period of time today in which I felt a little sluggish at work, but after a couple swigs of water this feeling soon passed. Once I actually got into the thick of my workout my recovery remained strong and this translated into some solid numbers...in fact I managed to increase the weights on most exercises today! Even though I was fatigued after a couple of heavy sets today a quick sip of PsyKO and some deeps breaths got me more than ready to kill the weights again.

Comments
        Overall, I'm pretty happy with the progress that I made today. It's felt like I've been in a mini plateau the last couple of weeks when it comes to my legs and today I was finally able to break out of it. I managed to increase the weights on most exercises, but most importantly I was able to up the weights on my squats. It was only by 5lbs., but when you're lifting so heavy and going ATG on every rep, 5lbs. is a big step. Hopefully this increased strength carries over to my next workout, as I would love to make some gains in the back and shoulder department. I find that these muscles always help to separate the men from the boys!

What's Ahead in Day 24?
        Well I have to work first thing in the morning tomorrow and I'll be taking a rest day from the gym. I actually planned it to be this way at the beginning of the week because the Habs play game 4 of their first round series tomorrow night and I'm not missing it for anything! Even though I'll be pumped about the game all day I'm still going to ensure that my water consumption remains high and that my diet is in check. Since I'm not lifting tomorrow my carb intake will be slightly reduced so as to prevent any excess fat gain. Stay posted brahs as we're almost at the end and I really want to go out with a bang!

And finally, some motivation for the end of the week...

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          Seriously one of the best logs ever. So detailed.

Thanks bulldogz! Means a lot coming from a respected member like yourself

Comment

DAY 24

SLEEP NOW IN THE FIRE!!!

And my macros for Wednesday...

Sleep Duration: 7 hours
            Workout: Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy
            Bent Over Rows [6 sets]
            180 x 3, 180 x 3, 180 x 3, 180 x 3, 180 x 3, 180 x 3 +10lbs.
            Rack Chins [3 sets]
            BW x 12, BW + 25lbs. x 10 BW + 30lbs. x 8 +5lbs.
            Seated Cable Rows [3 sets]
            120 x 12, 130 x 10, 140 x 8 +10lbs.
            DB Rows [2 sets]
            65 x 15, 75 x 12 +5lbs.
            Close Grip Pulldowns [2 sets]
            130 x 17, 140 x 15 - no change
            Seated DB Press [3 sets]
            50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8 - [/b]no change[/b]
            Upright Rows [2 sets]
            55 x 15, 70 x 12 +10lbs.
            Lateral Raises [3 sets]
            10 x 16, 15 x 14, 20 x 12 - no change

Workout Duration: 90 minutes
            Serving Size:

Notes
            Well I had somewhat of a busy morning today as I had to attend a training session for the upcoming election and then head straight to work. All I could think about at work was getting home to watch the Habs game, and surprisingly, the day flew by. I got home right in time for the start of the game and couldn't wait to watch the Habs dominate. Unfortunately they fell apart in the end and lost 5-4 in overtime fffffuuuuuu. I know yesterday I said that I would be taking a rest day from the gym, but after looking at it's holiday hours for this weekend I had no choice but to go today after the game. I usually don't work out so late, but this was the first opportunity that I had so I can't complain. Anyways, enough talk, let's find out how my late night workout went...

Enhanced Endurance
            I had no issues whatsoever with my overall muscular endurance today and it remained on point for the duration of my workout. To be honest, I don't even really remember experiencing any lactic acid buildup, so clearly the PsyKO did its thing and maintained the strength in my muscles long enough for me to finish each set successfully. This translated into a pretty solid workout and as a result I was able to increase the weights on more than a couple sets. It seems as though this week I've really been focusing on making strength gains and so far it's been working. Hopefully my muscular endurance is much of the same tomorrow and I can put up some big lower body numbers!

I was curious as to how my intensity levels would react to taking a preworkout so late at night and I wasn't worried about not being able to sleep since I never have this problem. For the most part the response was positive and combined with some Lloyd Banks my energy levels skyrocketed. It felt good to get my heart rate elevated at this time of night and I could tell that I was going to have a solid workout. This increased energy lasted for most of my workout even though I was pretty exhausted by the time that I was finished. I'm looking forward to having the day off work tomorrow as this means that I get to sleep in and should have plenty of energy by the time that I'm ready to lift tomorrow.

Improved Pump
            Well like I've mentioned the last couple of days, Animal Pump isn't really big on pump but this didn't really matter today, as I can always get a good pump going in my delts and especially my lats. I could feel the blood flowing to the worked muscle right from my first set and by the middle of my workout my upper body felt really pumped and full. Also, because I white knuckle gripped the weight during each set, the vascularity in my forearms was insane! It almost looked like fork lightning, except on my arms lol. They ran all the way up through my biceps and into my shoulders, and they were actually a little more noticeable under my delts today than normal.

Enhanced Recovery
            Well it has now been 4 straight days of lifting without a rest and I continue to be impressed by my overall recovery. Even though I'm not getting a full 8 hour sleep every night, I still wake up feeling refreshed and reenergized. I haven't really had any noticeable DOMS during this log, as I can only recall one day when I had some soreness in my muscles. It was in my legs after a heavy lower body power day, so this is to be expected. Thankfully I get the day off work tomorrow because of the Easter weekend so I plan on sleeping in as late as possible. This means that my body should feel good waking up tomorrow and I should be ready to destroy my legs only two days after working lower body power lol.

Comments
            Overall, I am pretty satisfied with the progress that I made on back and shoulders today. I managed to increase the weights on a couple of exercises so my strength was definitely there, as was a pump and some impressive vascularity. Even though I planned on eating less carbs today because I thought I wasn't working out, my diet ended up going back to normal and was quite solid. I got a good amount of carbs in me before my workout and I also killed a huge steak before I went, so this definitely helped give me that little extra boost that I needed to be successful.

What's Ahead in Day 25?
            Well as I noted earlier, I'm off from work tomorrow because of the Easter weekend and I can't wait to go to sleep tonight and not set my alarm. I plan on sleeping in as late as I can, getting more than 8 hours of sleep so that my body has every opportunity to rest and recover. Once I finally hit the weights I'll be working lower body hypertrophy, which will include some squats at 70-75% of my 5 rep max. Even though I worked lower body power just two days ago, I'm confident that this won't affect my performance at all tomorrow.

And of course, some motivation for legs day tomorrow...

Comment

DAY 25

"And I burn,
              churning my direction...
              quench my thirst with gasoline!"

And my macros for Thursday...

Sleep Duration: 8 hours
              Workout: Lower Body Hypertrophy
              Squats [6 sets]
              240 x 3, 240 x 3, 240 x 3, 240 x 3, 240 x 3, 240 x 3 +5lbs.
              Hack Squats [3 sets]
              270 x 12, 320 x 10, 360 x 6 +20lbs.
              Les Press [2 sets]
              450 x 15, 540 x 12 - no change
              Romanian Deadlifts [3 sets]
              165 x 12, 185 x 10, 235 x 8 - no change
              Lying Leg Curls [2 sets]
              80 x 15, 95 x 12 +20lbs.
              Seated Leg Curls [2 sets]
              90 x 19, 105 x 17 - no change
              Donkey Calf Raises [4 sets]
              80 x 11, 100 x 10, 120 x 9, 140 x 8 - no change
              Seated Calf Raises [3 sets]
              45 x 15, 55 x 14, 70 x 13 - no change

Serving Size:

Notes
              Well I had the day off work today because of the Easter weekend and it felt great not having to set my alarm before going to bed last night. I slept in quite late this morning, something that I haven't been able to do lately, and I love waking up on my own as opposed to the annoying buzzing of an alarm. Once I got up this morning I relaxed and made my usual breakfast of steel cut oats and egg whites and spent the next couple of hours lounging around the house and visualizing my workout. This was the last day of my workout week this week, so let's get right into it and find out how it went...

Enhanced Endurance
              Getting a full 8 hour sleep last night and sleeping in this morning worked wonders for my body in both the recovery and endurance departments! Upon starting my workout I had no issues whatsoever with muscle soreness or lactic acid buildup. My legs felt strong despite not having a rest day in the last 5 days and they were able to hold out so that I could finish each set successfully. Although my muscles felt good for the most part, I was quite exhausted by the time I was finished to the point that it was actually a little painful to walk around. However, I didn't mind this as it tells me that I did a good job of slaughtering my legs!

Getting to sleep in and not having to work today, this gave me a lot of extra energy heading into my workout. Once I got the Animal Rage in me I could feel my heart rate start to elevate and my intensity levels skyrocket. This, coupled with some Soundgarden in the car and I was in the right frame of mind to have a killer workout. Once I actually got into the thick of my workout my energy levels remained high and I had this certain drive today to just kill the weights. This translated into some solid lifts and I was able to increase the weights on more than a few exercises, always an accomplishment when it comes to legs.

Improved Pump
              Well despite the fact that Animal Pump doesn't do much for pump, I've been able to get a good one going in my legs since I started this log. Right from my first set of squats I could feel the blood rushing to my quads. The same thing held true for my hams and calves to the point that it was painful to walk around in between sets. I also had to be careful not to flex the muscles too hard as they would get too tight and almost felt like a spasm. However, this pain subsides quickly and I was right back at it. The vascularity in my legs continues to impress me and I even took the time to 'mire it in the changeroom when I was finished. The veins are thick quite pronounced and run all through my quads and down into my calves...it looks sick!

Enhanced Recovery
              Like I noted earlier, sleeping in this morning worked wonders for my overall muscular recovery. I woke up this morning with absolutely no DOMS anywhere in my body and minimal stiffness as well. Even if I did have some soreness, I'm sure that the relaxing that I did before my workout would have cleared it right up. Once I actually started lifting my recovery continued to be in check and it actually seemed as though I took shorter rest times today. Of course it helped that I had the Purple PsyKO in my corner, but I was both mentally and physically fatigued by the time that my workout was over.

Comments
              Overall, today was definitely one of my better lower body hypertrophy days of this log. I got an awesome pump going and my strength was great, in the sense that I was able to increase the weights on a few exercises. My vascularity continues to blow my mind and I think that the combination of the Purple PsyKO and increased water consumption has contributed to the gains that I have made in the department. Not too long ago, I was barely able to see any veins it my legs at all! I'm looking forward to two days of rest from the gym this weekend, even though I do have to work a full 8 hour shift at work tomorrow.

What's Ahead in Day 26?
              As I just mentioned, today's workout was the last for the week and now I can focus on relaxing and recovering in preparation for the start of next week. I do have to work tomorrow but I'll be coming home right after to watch game 5 of the Habs vs. Bruins first round playoff series. I am going to ensure that I'm getting plenty of water over the next two days as well as keep my diet in check, especially on carb up day. I really want to make sure that my glycogen levels are fully replenished by the time upper body power rolls around on Monday. Stay posted brahs, only a few more days to go...

And finally, I leave you with...

Comment

DAY 26

"And we won't stop til it's over
                ...won't stop to surrender!"

And my macros from Friday...

Sleep Duration: 6.5 hours
                Workout: Rest
                Serving Size:

Notes
                Well I just finished watching the Montreal vs. Boston game go into double overtime and of course they lost 2-1 ffffffffuuuuuuuu. I'm absolutely livid right now and can't even begin to describe how much hatred that I have towards the Booins. Too bad I'm not heading to the gym right now as I'd have a lot of anger to work out right now. I had to work first thing this morning, which kind of sucked since it would have been nice to have the day of from the gym and work. Despite the fact that I worked all day, I still make sure that my water intake was high and that my diet was in check, with an emphasis on less carbs since I wasn't lifting today. So without further ado, let's get right into it...

Enhanced Recovery
                I had to get up a little earlier this morning since I had a couple things to do before I went into work and as a result I only managed to get close to 6.5 hours of sleep last night. I woke up this morning feeling decent, but I definitely could have stayed in bed longer. I didn't have any noticeable DOMS but I did have some extra stiffness. I did some stretches throughout the morning and by lunch they were almost completely gone. The good news is that I'll get to sleep in tomorrow as late as I want since my work is closed for Easter Sunday. Hopefully this gives my body adequate time to rest and recover so that I'm ready to go on Monday.

Comments
                Overall, although I am deeply disappointed right now because Montreal has now lost three straight playoff games, today was a fairly decent rest day. It sucked that I had to work but my shift seemed to go by quite quickly and thankfully we are closed tomorrow because of Easter. I'm actually excited to lounge around the house tomorrow since it'll also be my carb up day, which means that I'll get to eat some good food including protein pan***** with chocolate chips and maple syrup.

What's Ahead in Day 27?
                Nothing! And I say that proudly since it will be a much needed rest day from both work and the gym. Actually now that I think about it, it would have been a rest day whether I liked it or not since both my work and gym are closed for Easter. I am going to make sure that my water intake is high so that I stay hydrated during my carb up and that means that I'll also need to consume 400+ grams of carbs to fully replenish my glycogen levels. We only have 4 days left of this log as my tub is starting to look really empty. The depression is starting to kick in, but I am going to make sure that I finish on a strong note brahs!

And finally, I present you with...

Comment

DAY 27

"My life is a stereo...
                  how loud does it go?"

And my macros for Saturday...

Sleep Duration: 8.5 hours
                  Workout: Rest
                  Serving Size:
                  Jamieson Laboratories Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; 500mg lunch; 1g dinner
                  Kaizen Vanilla Ice Cream Whey Protein: 1 scoop AM; 1 scoop PM

Notes
                  Well first and foremost, happy Easter brahs! I hope that this weekend was filled with delicious food and some quality time with your family. I did just that and spent most of the time lounging around the house relaxing and recovering today. I love Sunday's since it's my carb up day and I was actually able to eat all of my family's Easter dinner tonight, including dessert! Nothing like some fruit topped boston creme cake, haha. But not to worry brahs, I'm still staying within my macronutrient ratio as you'll see when I post my diet tomorrow. But enough about carbs, let's find out how my second rest day went...

Enhanced Recovery
                  Well after getting over 8 hours of sleep and sleeping in as late as I wanted today, I woke up feeling quite refreshed and reenergized. I didn't have any DOMS anywhere in my body whatsoever and minimal stiffness as well despite sleeping for so long. I made sure that I consumed as much water as possible today so that my body was hydrated and in an optimal state of recovery. Currently I am sitting around 3 liters for the day and this number should just about double by the time I go to bed. My carbs are also up near 400 grams right now as I want to ensure that my glycogen levels are fully replenished for tomorrow's workout. I always like having a big day on Monday as I find that it sets the tone for the rest of the week.

Comments
                  Overall, today was an awesome rest day spent with family. I got some stuff together for work and relaxed for most of the day then enjoyed an awesome Easter dinner consisting of glazed balsamic chicken, roasted potatoes, brown rice, mixed vegetables, and salad. I even had a glass of red wine with my meal, the first alcoholic drink that I've had since New Year's! I plan on relaxing for the rest of the night and watching Breakout Kings then getting to bed earlier so that I am up and ready to go tomorrow morning.

What's Ahead in Day 28?
                  Well the weekend has come to an end and it's back to reality tomorrow. I have to work first thing in the morning, which means that I'll be working out in the early evening. This is prime time for me as it gives me a chance to get a full day's worth of food in me and therefore give me enough energy to have a successful workout. Once I actually hit the weights I'll be working upper body power and I'm hoping to continue hitting some PR's for this log as we reach the end. Only a couple days left so stay posted brahs!

And of course, I end this entry with a little motivation for Monday...

Comment

DAY 28

"My body tells me no,
                    but I won’t quit...
                    cuz I want more!"

And my macros from carb up Sunday...

Sleep Duration: 7.5 hours
                    Workout: Upper Body Power
                    Bent Over Rows [3 sets]
                    205 x 5, 225 x 5, 250 x 3 +15lbs.
                    Wide Grip Pullups [2 sets]
                    BW + 25lbs. x 10, BW + 35lbs. x 8 +10lbs.
                    Rack Chins [2 sets]
                    BW + 35 x 10, BW + 45lbs. x 10 +10lbs.
                    Flat DB Press [3 sets]
                    75 x 12, 90 x 10, 105 x 7 +5lbs.
                    Weighted Dips [2 sets]
                    BW + 45lbs. x 10, BW + 55lbs. x 10 +10lbs.
                    Seated DB Shoulder Press [3 sets]
                    50 x 12, 60 x 10, 75 x 8 +5lbs. - no change
                    Cambered Bar Curls [3 sets]
                    65 x 12, 75 x 10, 85 x 8 - no change
                    Skull Crushers [3 sets]
                    80 x 12, 90 x 10, 100 x 8 - no change

Serving Size:

Notes
                    Well it's back to the grind of another work week, which means back into the gym as well! It was nice to have two days rest and enjoy some quality time with friends and family over the weekend. There was lots of Easter food at my house, but the good thing was that our Easter dinner fell on my cheat day, so this gave me a little lenience with my diet. I managed to consume just over 400 grams of carbs yesterday and felt as though this was adequate enough to fully replenish my glycogen stores. I was hoping for an explosive last upper body power day on Purple PsyKO and was really going to push myself to the limit. So without further ado, let's find out how it went...

Enhanced Endurance
                    After taking the last two days off from lifting, there was absolutely no reason that my overall muscular endurance should not be top notch. Let's just say that these rest days really helped and my muscles felt like they could have lifted forever today, especially my chest! This is quite obvious once you look at my numbers today as I managed to increase the weights on majority of the exercises. My strength was so good today because my muscles did a great job of holding out during each set and fighting off that lactic acid buildup. Now that I think of it, they didn't even seem as sore at the end of each heavy set like they usually do.

My intensity levels were through the roof today and I was actually really impressed with this area of the Purple PsyKO. I must have had a great sleep last night as I felt a little more alert and awake than usual today, especially considering it was a Monday! Once I got the Animal Rage in me I could literally feel my heart rate increase and this wave of energy came over me and put me in the zone to lift. I bumped some Queens of the Stone Age in my car on the way to the gym and this only further elevated my intensity levels. They remained high for the duration of my workout and I actually still had some energy left over once I was finished even though I busted my ass.

Improved Pump
                    Well I know I've mentioned a few times that the Animal Rage isn't a very good product for pump, but today that didn't even matter. I'm not sure if it's because I ate so many carbs preworkout or the synergistic effects of the Animal Rage and Purple PsyKO combined together, but I got an incredible pump going today, especially in my chest. It felt so full and pumped that it was literally the biggest I've felt all log. As I walked around the gym I had the alpha mentality and felt like I was the strongest brah in there...and I probably was, judging by the amount of people that were 'mirin as I repped out the 105lbs. on flat presses. Vascularity was on point today as well with thick veins running through my forearms and up into my biceps.

Enhanced Recovery
                    It really helped that I rested for the last two days as this gave my body plenty of time to rest and recover for my workout today. Upon waking this morning I felt recharged and reenergized. I didn't have any DOMS anywhere in my body and only minimal stiffness despite laying dormant for so long. Once I actually got into the thick of my workout my overall muscular recovery remained on point. I didn't need much time at all in between sets and actually tried to get my rests to a minimum. Once I got a couple sips of PsyKO in me and a bit of water I was refocused and ready to go again.

Comments
                    Overall, I am quite satisfied with the way that the last upper body power day of this log went. I managed to increase the weights on majority of the exercises today and I wasn't surprised by this as I really focused all of me energy during each set. I got an awesome pump going, especially in my chest and once again my vascularity was in check. I even felt more awake and alert during work today, which normally doesn't happen too often on a Monday lol. I have to work first thing tomorrow morning again which I prefer, so I should get close to 8 hours of sleep tonight.

What's Ahead in Day 29?
                    Well since it could potentially be Montreal's last game of the season tomorrow I decided to make Tuesday instead of Wednesday my rest day this week so I could watch the game. This is probably a good thing as it will give my legs an extra day to rest before I slaughter them on lower body power day. Since I won't be lifting tomorrow I will lower my carb intake slightly but my water consumption will remain high. If anything I'll try to consume a little more than usual so that I stay hydrated and in an optimal state of recovery. We only have 2 days left brahs and I really want to finish strong and put the exclamation point on this log, so stay tuned for the grand finale!

And finally, we get to the best part of this log...

Comment

DAY 28

"My body tells me no,
                      but I won’t quit...
                      cuz I want more!"

And my macros from carb up Sunday...

Workout: Upper Body Power
                      Bent Over Rows [3 sets]
                      205 x 5, 225 x 5, 250 x 3 +15lbs.
                      Wide Grip Pullups [2 sets]
                      BW + 25lbs. x 10, BW + 35lbs. x 8 +10lbs.
                      Rack Chins [2 sets]
                      BW + 35 x 10, BW + 45lbs. x 10 +10lbs.
                      Flat DB Press [3 sets]
                      75 x 12, 90 x 10, 105 x 7 +5lbs.
                      Weighted Dips [2 sets]
                      BW + 45lbs. x 10, BW + 55lbs. x 10 +10lbs.
                      Seated DB Shoulder Press [3 sets]
                      50 x 12, 60 x 10, 75 x 8 +5lbs. - no change
                      Cambered Bar Curls [3 sets]
                      Skull Crushers [3 sets]
                      80 x 12, 90 x 10, 100 x 8 - no change

Serving Size:

Notes
                      Well it's back to the grind of another work week, which means back into the gym as well! It was nice to have two days rest and enjoy some quality time with friends and family over the weekend. There was lots of Easter food at my house, but the good thing was that our Easter dinner fell on my cheat day, so this gave me a little lenience with my diet. I managed to consume just over 400 grams of carbs yesterday and felt as though this was adequate enough to fully replenish my glycogen stores. I was hoping for an explosive last upper body power day on Purple PsyKO and was really going to push myself to the limit. So without further ado, let's find out how it went...

Enhanced Endurance
                      After taking the last two days off from lifting, there was absolutely no reason that my overall muscular endurance should not be top notch. Let's just say that these rest days really helped and my muscles felt like they could have lifted forever today, especially my chest! This is quite obvious once you look at my numbers today as I managed to increase the weights on majority of the exercises. My strength was so good today because my muscles did a great job of holding out during each set and fighting off that lactic acid buildup. Now that I think of it, they didn't even seem as sore at the end of each heavy set like they usually do.

My intensity levels were through the roof today and I was actually really impressed with this area of the Purple PsyKO. I must have had a great sleep last night as I felt a little more alert and awake than usual today, especially considering it was a Monday! Once I got the Animal Rage in me I could literally feel my heart rate increase and this wave of energy came over me and put me in the zone to lift. I bumped some Queens of the Stone Age in my car on the way to the gym and this only further elevated my intensity levels. They remained high for the duration of my workout and I actually still had some energy left over once I was finished even though I busted my ass.

Improved Pump
                      Well I know I've mentioned a few times that the Animal Rage isn't a very good product for pump, but today that didn't even matter. I'm not sure if it's because I ate so many carbs preworkout or the synergistic effects of the Animal Rage and Purple PsyKO combined together, but I got an incredible pump going today, especially in my chest. It felt so full and pumped that it was literally the biggest I've felt all log. As I walked around the gym I had the alpha mentality and felt like I was the strongest brah in there...and I probably was, judging by the amount of people that were 'mirin as I repped out the 105lbs. on flat presses. Vascularity was on point today as well with thick veins running through my forearms and up into my biceps.

Enhanced Recovery
                      It really helped that I rested for the last two days as this gave my body plenty of time to rest and recover for my workout today. Upon waking this morning I felt recharged and reenergized. I didn't have any DOMS anywhere in my body and only minimal stiffness despite laying dormant for so long. Once I actually got into the thick of my workout my overall muscular recovery remained on point. I didn't need much time at all in between sets and actually tried to get my rests to a minimum. Once I got a couple sips of PsyKO in me and a bit of water I was refocused and ready to go again.

Comments
                      Overall, I am quite satisfied with the way that the last upper body power day of this log went. I managed to increase the weights on majority of the exercises today and I wasn't surprised by this as I really focused all of me energy during each set. I got an awesome pump going, especially in my chest and once again my vascularity was in check. I even felt more awake and alert during work today, which normally doesn't happen too often on a Monday lol. I have to work first thing tomorrow morning again which I prefer, so I should get close to 8 hours of sleep tonight.

What's Ahead in Day 29?
                      Well since it could potentially be Montreal's last game of the season tomorrow I decided to make Tuesday instead of Wednesday my rest day this week so I could watch the game. This is probably a good thing as it will give my legs an extra day to rest before I slaughter them on lower body power day. Since I won't be lifting tomorrow I will lower my carb intake slightly but my water consumption will remain high. If anything I'll try to consume a little more than usual so that I stay hydrated and in an optimal state of recovery. We only have 2 days left brahs and I really want to finish strong and put the exclamation point on this log, so stay tuned for the grand finale!

And finally, we get to the best part of this log...

Comment

DAY 29

"Going once, going twice, three times, f*ck this I'm gone!"

And my macros for yesterday...

Sleep Duration: 7 hours
                        Workout: Lower Body Power
                        Squats [3 sets]
                        255 x 5, 285 x 5, 325 x 4 +5lbs.
                        Hack Squats [2 sets]
                        320 x 10, 370 x 6 - no change
                        Leg Extensions [2 sets]
                        210 x 10, 225 x 8 [color]+15lbs.[/color]
                        SLDL's [3 sets]
                        185 x 8, 225 x 8, 245 x 6 - no change
                        Lying Leg Curls [2 sets]
                        90 x 10, 110 x 8 +5lbs.
                        Standing Calf Raises [3 sets]
                        100 x 10, 120 x 10, 160 x 10 - no change
                        Seated Calf Raises [2 sets]
                        70 x 10, 90 x 10 - no change

Serving Size:

Notes
                        Well I just watched the Habs lose game 7 to Boston, which was complete bullsh*t after the blatant head shot on Halpern. I hope those phaggot Booins get swept in the second round and Ference takes a skate to the throat. I'm really in no mood to type this today so this entry will probably be a bit shorter than normal. Anyways, let's get right into it so I can go to bed and end this terrible night...

Enhanced Endurance
                        Enhanced endurance was on point today, as evident by the increase in weight that I made on a couple of exercises. I felt as though my legs were able to withstand the added weight and hold out long enough to finish each set strong, all while maintaining proper form.

Well before I knew that the Habs were going to lose game 7 tonight I was in a great mood in anticipation for the big game. This put my energy levels through the roof all day and then this feeling was further enhanced once I got the Animal Rage in me. Once I actually got into the thick of my workout I was able to sustain this energy by sipping on the Purple PsyKO throughout my workout. This increased intensity lasted for the duration of my workout, but I was quite exhausted by the end of this workout...which is common for leg workouts.

Improved Pump
                        I got an incredible pump going in my legs today, especially my quads. Since I do not sacrifice form when I increase the weights this forced me to squeeze my muscles even harder to complete each rep. Therefore I could literally feel the blood rushing to my legs and this was only enhanced as my workout progressed. My vascularity was also impressive today too, almost to the point where I think today was the most noticeable so far this log.

Enhanced Recovery
                        Well I've had a pretty busy week thus far but it hasn't seemed to affect my overall recovery whatsoever. I'm still steadily making gains in the strength department and my weight is slowly increasing as well. In terms of my workout my recovery was good considering it was legs day. It didn't take me as long to get my breathing under control and I only needed a couple deep breaths and a sip of the PsyKO and I was ready to go hard again.

Comments
                        Overall, I'm quite happy with my workout today, but extremely disappointed with the outcome of the Habs game tonight. The reffing was complete sh*t and I loved how they missed a blatant spear to the throat and a head shot that led to the Booins third goal. I'm going to stop myself there as I could go on all night about this lol, but it still won't change anything ffffffffuuuuuuuu.

What's Ahead in Day 30?
                        Well we have finally reached the end of this log as tomorrow marks day 30. I should note however, that it looks like this log will go on a bit longer since I probably have 2 more servings left. This is good news as I'll get to spend some more time in here with you brahs and it gives me the opportunity to reap the benefits of the PsyKO for one day longer. I don't know what I'm going to do once I run out, but I don't even want to think about that right now. Until then we go hard!

And even though I'm pissed, I still end this entry with...

Comment

DAY 30

"You ain't gotta like me, but you feel me,
                          ...big voice, bigger city!"

And my macros from Wednesday...

Workout: Chest/Arms Hypertrophy
                          Flat DB Press [6 sets]
                          80 x 3, 80 x 3, 80 x 3, 80 x 3, 80 x 3, 80 x 3 +5lbs.
                          Incline DB Press [3 sets]
                          65 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
                          Hammer Strength Chest Press [3 sets]
                          90 x 12, 140 x 10, 160 x 8 - no change
                          Straight Arm Front Raises [2 sets]
                          20 x 17, 25 x 15
                          Seated EZ Bar Preacher Curls [3 sets]
                          Concentration Curls [2 sets]
                          20 x 12, 25 x 12 - no change
                          Spider Curls [2 sets]
                          50 x 12, 60 x 12 - no change
                          Seated Tricep Extensions [3 sets]
                          60 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 6 +10lbs.
                          Rope Pushdowns [2 sets]
                          70 x 15, 75 x 12 +10lbs.
                          Single Arm Cable Kickbacks [2 sets]
                          25 x 17, 30 x 15 - no change

Workout Duration: 85 minutes
                          Serving Size:
                          Serum Accelerated: 2 scoops 20 minutes preworkout

Notes
                          Well after the disappointing night yesterday with the Habs losing, I was really hoping that my luck would change today and I would have a killer workout. I only have about one and a half servings of the Purple PsyKO left, so I really want to make these last couple workouts count before I'm all out. I had to work first thing this morning, which I prefer, since I can get a good amount of food in my stomach before I start lifting. My water intake was decent today, as I managed to consume just over 2 liters going into my workout; and of course my diet was spot on like usual. Anyways, enough about that, let's find out how my favourite workout of the week went...

Enhanced Endurance
                          Well after taking a rest day yesterday in order to watch the Habs game, I was expecting my overall muscular and cardiovascular endurance to be top notch today. This held true and I felt really confident throwing around the weights today. Both my chest and arm muscles were able to hold out right until the end of each set, although I did have to regrip once or twice during preacher curls. This enhanced endurance lasted for the duration of my workout and I found that I was also able to get my breathing patterns under control quite quickly as well.

Well my Serum Accelerated finally arrived in the mail earlier this week so this has been my preworkout of choice for the last couple days. So far it has done an awesome job of getting me in the zone for my workout. I consumed 2 scoops about 20 minutes preworkout and after about 10-15 minutes I could feel my heart rate rising and and my intensity levels skyrocket this feeling was further enhanced by the preworkout mix that I was bumping in my car and I couldn't wait to start lifting! This energy lasted for my entire workout and I actually still felt pretty good when I was finished.

Improved Pump
                          Unlike the Animal Rage, this Serum Accelerated is big on pump. Right after my first couple sets of chest press I felt huge and could literally feel the blood pumping to my pecs. They felt nice and full and this pump was further enhanced my flexing the muscle worked during my rest sets. I was also very impressed with my vascularity, which seems to be a common theme throughout this log. I white knuckle gripped the weight during each set and I could see the veins pulsating from my forearms. These veins ran all the way up through my bicep's and I could even faintly see them below my delts.

Enhanced Recovery
                          Upon waking this morning, I had no visible DOMS anywhere throughout my body and minimal stiffness, but one thing I should note is that I did have this shooting pain in my shoulder, especially when I would move in a certain way. I finally figured out that I had slept on it funny and how was paying the price in the morning. I tried stretching it out during the day but this was little help. By the time my workout rolled around it had gotten a little better but I could still faintly notice it. I decided to stick it out and surprisingly I didn't notice it at all during my workout. I'm hoping that a full 8 hour sleep tonight gets rids of the last little bit of pain and I have full mobility in it for tomorrow's workout.

Comments
                          Overall, I am quite pleased with the progress that I made today, not to mention the fact that I love working chest and arms. I always manage to get an awesome pump going and today served as no exception. As a result, I walked around the gym feeling huge, like I was the strongest bastard in there. This translated into some pretty decent lifts, and I even managed to increase the weights on a couple exercises. I've noticed that my strength has consistently risen as I've progressed through this log, an effect that I more than welcome, since it felt like I was stuck in a mini plateau before I started taking the PsyKO.

What's Ahead in Day 31?
                          As I mentioned in the introduction, I have about one and a half servings left of the Purple PsyKO. It is a sad day indeed, but I am planning on making the most of my last workout on the PsyKO as its side effects will be greatly missed. I have to work the close shift at work tomorrow, so this means that I'll be working out first thing in the morning. I'll still probably get close to 8 hours of sleep so I don't mind working out first thing, and once I actually hit the weights I'll be working back/shoulders hypertrophy. With that being said, I'm hoping that the pain in my shoulder from sleeping on it funny is totally gone and I can kill the last workout of this log! Stay posted brahs.

And even though we are nearing the end, I still present you with...

Comment

DAY 31

"Livin’ life in the fast lane...
                            movin’ at the speed of life and I can’t slow down.
                            Only got a gallon in the gas tank,
                            but I’m almost at the finish line, so I can’t stop now!"

And my macros from Thursday...

Workout: Back/Shoulders Hypertrophy
                            Bent Over Rows [6 sets]
                            185 x 3, 185 x 3, 185 x 3, 185 x 3, 185 x 3, 185 x 3 +5lbs.
                            Rack Chins [3 sets]
                            BW x 12, BW + 30lbs. x 10 BW + 40lbs. x 8 +10lbs.
                            Seated Cable Rows [3 sets]
                            120 x 12, 130 x 10, 140 x 8 - no change
                            DB Rows [2 sets]
                            65 x 15, 75 x 12 - no change
                            Close Grip Pulldowns [2 sets]
                            140 x 17, 150 x 15 +10lbs.
                            Seated DB Press [3 sets]
                            50 x 12, 60 x 10, 75 x 8 +5lbs.
                            Upright Rows [2 sets]
                            60 x 15, 70 x 12 - no change
                            Lateral Raises [3 sets]
                            10 x 16, 15 x 14, 20 x 12 - no change

Serving Size:
                            Serum Accelerated: 2 scoops 20 minutes preworkout

Notes
                            Well once again we have finally reached the end of the work and workout week, and unfortunately that means that we have also reached the end of this log. I am now officially all out of Purple PsyKO and this is definitely a sad day. However, I wanted to stay focused on this last day of my log and go as hard as I could. I had to work the close shift today so unfortunately I had to the gym first thing in the morning. I usually don't like doing this as I never feel like I have enough food in my stomach but lately it hasn't been too bad. I tried to drink as much water as I could before I hit the weights so that I was fully hydrated and in an optimal state of growth.

Enhanced Endurance
                            Even though this was one of my last workouts of the week my overall endurance was still as good as it was at the beginning of the week. Both my lats and delts held out long enough to complete each set successfully and I managed to get a real burn going by the end of my workout. This enhanced endurance lasted for most of my workout but I did find that I was pretty exhausted by the end, probably because it was still so early in the morning. Even though my muscles were slightly sore this was completely gone by late afternoon.

One thing that I like about working out first thing in the morning is the fact that I always feel like I have more energy than I usually do working out in the early evening. I think this is due to the fact that I just awoke from a deep 7-8 hour sleep, therefore giving my energy levels the chance to fully recharge. Once I actually got to the weights my intensity level remained high and I was actually itching to get to the next set. Even though I was pretty exhausted by the end of my workout I still felt pretty good going into work for the night.

Improved Pump
                            Well like I mentioned a couple days ago, the Serum Accelerated is a lot better in regards to pump than the Animal Rage is. As a result I got a wicked pump in my lats and delts today and felt really full and thick. I could literally feel the blood rushing to the muscle being worked and at one point it was almost painful to flex them too hard. This pump lasted for the duration of my workout and I actually noticed it right when I got to work as well. I don;t have much to report in terms of vascularity today as I cannot see veins in my back or shoulders. In my shoulders they are under the surface, but this will soon change as I start cutting May 1st.

Enhanced Recovery
                            My overall muscular recovery was pretty decent today considering we are nearing the end of the week. I managed to increase the weights on a couple exercises and this was a result of my body recovering from my previous sets so quickly and efficiently. Even though I experienced some lactic acid buildup during some of my heavy sets but this was quickly eradicated as I sipped on the PsyKO. I also got a couple sips of water in me and a few deep breaths and this helped to prepare me to destroy the weights my next set. I should get a full 8 hour sleep tonight as I don't have to work tomorrow so my recovery should be top notch going into my lower body hypertrophy workout.

Comments
                            Overall, this back and shoulders hypertrophy workout was a success. Just like the other days this week, my strength is still steadily going up and I managed to increase the weights on more than a couple exercises today. My weight is also slowly going up as well, and I am currently sitting at 197lbs. I am going to start cutting for the summer May 1st, so this will be close to the total that I end my bulk at. Like usual, I am going to continue to keep my water intake high and now that I think about it, this will be the last Sunday that I carb up before I start cutting. So needless to say, I better enjoy it, haha!

What's Ahead in Day 32?
                            Well now that we have officially reached the end of this log, all that we have left is the final review. I usually like to give myself a few workouts before I write it up, as this gives me a true picture of what the product is capable of. With that being said I should have this up my the middle/end of next week. Once again, I'd like to personally thank 5Six for giving me the opportunity to test this awesome new product! Thanks for following along brahs, it was a great ride.

And finally, we officially end this log with...

Comment

FINAL REVIEW

PURPLE PSYKO BENEFITS...

Enhanced Endurance
                              Well after finally finishing the entire tub of the Purple PsyKO, I can safely say that enhanced endurance was one of the most prevalent side effects during the duration of this log, in the sense that I was simply able to hold out longer during my sets. I came to the realization that not only does the Purple PsyKO help preserve muscle mass, it also assists in staving off lactic acid. Even though I would eventually start to feel it buildup after a high volume set I found that it wasn't nearly as painful as it would have been had I not been taking the PsyKO. This enhanced endurance usually lasted for my entire workout, even when I worked legs, as they always take a real beating. As a result, I felt more confident when attempting heavy sets and this translated into me putting up some big numbers! In fact I think I may have increased the weight on most exercises during this log. Since I've taken both Purple Wraath and InTrain prior to trying the PsyKO I can honestly say that the PsyKO has done the best job of increasing my overall muscular endurance, and I think that this is because of the mega dose of leucine. Anyone trying to squeeze out and maximize those last couple tough reps, I highly recommend that they give this product a try.
                              Grade: A+

When I think of training intensity the first thing that comes to mind is some kind of stimulant which increases both energy levels and aggression. Since the PsyKO does not contain any stimulants I wouldn't recommend that it be taken in place of a preworkout, but it is definitely a catalyst that works synergistically with a preworkout supplement to enhance and increase it's effects. For instance, for most of this log I used Animal Rage as my preworkout and I could tell that when combined with the PsyKO my energy would last longer and my intensity would skyrocket. Since I'm a stim junkie and have built up quite a high tolerance to substances like caffeine and 1,3-dimethyl, the problem that I have is that my intensity never lasts until the end of my workout. However this was not the case during this log, as everytime I took the PsyKO after my preworkout this increased energy would last for my entire workout. The only time that this didn't happen was during a couple of lower body days. I should also mention that more than a few times throughout this log I would be overcome by an alpha feeling like I was the strongest muthaf*cka in the gym. I'm not sure if this can be fully attributed to the PsyKO, but regardless, it was a more than welcome side effect.
                              Grade: B+

Improved Pump
                              Much like my increased training intensity, pump was another thing that didn't come directly from the PsyKO, but instead from combining the PsyKO with another product. There are no ingredients in the PsyKO that are specifically in there to increase N.O. production, but when consuming it after drinking my preworkout it was evident that it greatly enhanced this area. I am convinced that this is due to the inclusion of citrulline malate and l-norvaline, as these substances are known to increase the amount of arginine circulating in the bloodstream. Therefore, because I was taking a preworkout with ingredients that increase N.O. production this, combined with the PsyKO set up the perfect environment for developing a strong pump. I usually noticed this pump right after my first couple of sets. I could literally feel the blood pumping to the muscle/s being worked and consequently felt really big and full. Another thing I should note is that this pump lasted for a bit longer than it normally does, often right until the end of my workout. Finally, my vascularity was insane throughout this workout and it seemed like my veins got thicker with each passing day.
                              Grade: B+

Enhanced Recovery
                              Besides enhanced endurance, this was the next most noticeable side effect of the PsyKO, not only outside of the gym, but during my workout as well. Throughout this log I used Layne Norton's updated 2011 power/hypertrophy workout which is a combination of powerlifting and bodybuilding movements. As a result, a few days were quite high in terms of volume and I would be pretty exhausted by the end. However, instead of struggling and trying to catch by breath, I found that I recovered very quickly and had no problem getting my breathing patterns under control. In fact, by the time that I got to my next set I often felt like I was just starting my workout. Once I was finished my workout, my focus would shift to recovery mode and trying to get prepared for the next day, and the PsyKO definitely helped with this. Most mornings I woke up feeling well rested with no visible DOMS or soreness in my muscles and only minimal stiffness. Anyone that struggles to maintain a decent level of recovery or finds that they fatigue too quickly this product is without question for you.
                              Grade: A

Last Thoughts/Comments
                              As I mentioned earlier in this final review, I've gone through many tubs of both Purple Wraath and InTrain and can safely say that this new Purple PsyKO formula is even better, at least for me, based on the way that my body responded to it. Not only did it help enhance both training intensity and pump, it also worked wonders on my overall muscular endurance and recovery. It was a real shock working out for the first time without it, as I definitely struggled a little. In fact, I actually went down in weight on a couple exercises because I no longer have that extra confidence that the PsyKO gave me. I tried to replace this void with Xtend, but it's just not the same, as the PsyKO goes above and beyond just including EAA's in its formula. I've always been a fan of Controlled Labs products and this time around they definitely got it right. I'm always looking for that extra little push intraworkout and have tried everything from Intrabolic to AminoCell and the Purple PsyKO stands out as number one in my books. Anyone that needs that extra little push during their workout give this product a try, I guarantee that you will not be disappointed!

Comment

Working...
                              X