Preparing for first comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing for first comp

I have my first competition in October and currently focusing on building muscle and fat loss. My main requirements for supplements at the moment is to give me some energy to train first thing in the morning, enhance recovery, decrease soreness and aid in building some muscle. What would the recommended supplement schedule be? Perhaps suggestions on the must-haves and then the nice-to-have, depending on the financial outlay. Thanks

I would recommend White Flood or REDuction AM, Blue Gene and Purple Wraath or Psyko. If you don't already have a good multi-vitamin I would include Orange Triad and don't forget Oximega as well.

I personally love the REDuction AM for the smooth energy that I get especially if I'm training in the morning. The Wraath or Psyko will help with recovery as well but the Blue Gene was key for helping me build muscle!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thank you so much for your response, it can be information overload with supplements, the more I research the more confused I got!

Comment

Originally posted by lizbuff View Post
        Thank you so much for your response, it can be information overload with supplements, the more I research the more confused I got!
        You're welcome and I forgot to mention Green Mag or Bulge (creatine). Can't believe I forgot that one.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
        X