Christmas ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas ideas

My sister wanted some ideas on what to get me for Christmas. I have GM and PW and I told her I was intersted in GG, White Blood, or a CL T-shirt. Should I add any other CL supplements to the list?

P.S. I also told here about ab slings, Texas Power Bar, Dymatize Whey, some Animal wardrobe, and Blender Bottles.
    "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
    "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

Dude just give her the whole lineup
    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by glb
      My sister wanted some ideas on what to get me for Christmas. I have GM and PW and I told her I was intersted in GG, White Blood, or a CL T-shirt. Should I add any other CL supplements to the list?

P.S. I also told here about ab slings, Texas Power Bar, Dymatize Whey, some Animal wardrobe, and Blender Bottles.
      Score !!!

I'd go with a AB roller vs. AB sling....

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
        Score !!!

Chuck Norris total gym ftw!

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
        Purple Wraath
        Green Magnitude
        Orange Triad
        White Flood
        Blue Up
        100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
        US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
          Chuck Norris total gym ftw!

Chuck Norris Total Gym vs. 6 Minute Abs.... tonight on celebrity deathmatch !!

Comment

Score !!!

Do those AB rollers work that well? I never imagined a simple little thing like that could hit your lower abs. Also, I sent her a complete CL supplement list and say go at it .
            "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
            "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

Comment

Originally posted by glb
              Do those AB rollers work that well? I never imagined a simple little thing like that could hit your lower abs. Also, I sent her a complete CL supplement list and say go at it .
              I have this kind and it works well..

Cheap too

Comment

I have this kind and it works well..

Cheap too

Yeah, good pick. I just stick a short DB bar thru a 5lb dumbell and use that, HAH!

My parents used to buy me gift cards at the local weight store. They had alot of used and cheap stuff there, so $75 would go a long way.

I prefer to buy my own supplements, as they won't last, and I like peoples gifts to last for a long period of time.

Comment

I agree. Its like getting food for a present, its just ..i dunno.

If i took my gf out to dinner, i wouldnt call it her present, even if it were a nice-ass restaurant. I would get her something too, like socks...or something she would like, something that would last a while.
                  "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                  http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                  -or-
                  http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

I don't buy my girlfriends christmas presents... it's too expected. I'd rather surprise them other times during the year.

Comment

I don't buy my girlfriends christmas presents... it's too expected. I'd rather surprise them other times during the year.

How's that work for you? I cant imagine not buying a present for the BIGGEST GIFT GIVING HOLIDAY OF THE WHOLE YEAR.
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Me neither, I'd imagine lack of gifts would result in dissolution of said relationship.

Comment

id get pissed the hell off if someone did that to me!
                          "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                          -or-
                          http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by wanderlei
                            Me neither, I'd imagine lack of gifts would result in dissolution of said relationship.
                            Actually I guess quality time can be considered a gift... so I give them the gift of quality time during the holidays when I have vacation.

Comment

Working...
                            X