Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements

Hi guys!

A new user here actually. Recently I'm back to the gym lifting weights, but however unable to see gains in myself... Would like to know what's really wrong in either my eating habits or training. For supplements, currently i'm just only on a tub of whey, multi-vitamin tabs, CL Green mag. I just started taking my Green mag which i abandoned quite some time due to wrist injury for 2mths. So it's just the 2nd day of the GM intake.

Really appreciated if any guidance

You'll have to give us more details. What's your diet look like? What's your training look like, that kinda thing.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

supps alone are unlikely to tip you over the edge of making gains. Supplements can certainly augment gains you make. Not to discount the role of supps but if you're new to the gym you should be making gains quickly. If you're not making gains its likely some combination of workout / diet / recovery. More details are needed to better assist
      Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Working...
      X