X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Controlled Labs, Seeking 25 Purple PsyKO Testers ***

Controlled Labs is looking for 25 testers of our new supplement,
    Purple PsyKO

Post in this thread if you are interested by coping/pasting this form and filling out the information:

Username:
    Training experience:
    Current Goals:
    Sup History:
    Links to other logs you’ve done:

Requirements:
    • USA only
    • Must be 18+ years old
    • Full Log in the Sponsored Log section of BB.com (including final review)
    • Initial Impressions in the Product Review section of BB.com
    • Your Product Review thread updated a second time with your Final thoughts

Those not willing to bring their 'A' game, need not apply!
    Good Luck!

Hello Controlled Labs,

Username: g1ovann1

Favorite band/music group: Slipknot

Training experience: 4 years of 'PowerBuilding' (currently the vice president of my collegiate weightlifting team)

Current Goals: Continue my progression on the track of increasing my: strength, muscle size & definition, overall health, and endurance.

Sup History: I trained one year to get an initial base before introducing any supplementation. After extensive research, and the outstanding assistance of CL reps, I chose to try out an array of the product listing. My first endeavor into supplementation was relatively standard. I purchased: white flood, green magnitude, purple wraath, and orange triad from CL. Additional supplements used at this time were fish oil, whey protein, and egg protein. I saw amazing results with this stack (exemplified in my log link) and I continued its use. Today, 3 years into supplementation, I have matured my stack and have remained brand loyal to the outstanding CL products. My stack currently consists of:

Pre-workout: Blue Gene (1 hour prior) Green Magnitude/Whiteflood mixed (30 mins prior)
    Intra-workout: Purple Wraath/Purple Intrain mixed
    Post-workout: ON 100% whey/OxiOmega greens mixed
    Throughout the day: Orange Triad multis and OxiOmega fish oil
    Before Bed: ON 100% Casein

...with the addition of GlycerGrow in the very near future!

This past year, under the use of the above stack, I have seen the best gains of my life. I saw explosive muscle development, and my strength has increased dramatically.

Links to other logs you’ve done: My dated overall CL transformation log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=110140511 (was still pretty small at the time, haha). An update to this log is definitely on my agenda!

Additional Comments: My online activity has unfortunately been dampened by my dedication to my final years in undergraduate college (as my logging activity appropriately portrays). In lieu of this, most of my recommendations regarding CL products have been face-to-face. As the vice president of my collegiate weight-lifting team, I have been successful in having +/- 20 athletes use CL products, with at least 10 of them continuing regular use from my personal recommendations motivated by my successes. Fortunately, I have just graduated and am currently finishing my last internship; this gives me a great deal of time to focus on constructing a highly detailed and informative log regarding Purple PsyKO. Additionally, I should be a much more frequent visitor to the boards as time progresses. I have used Purple Intrain since it hit the market, and have seen positive results throughout. I will be able to transparently convey what tangible effects I notice, and use my prior supplement history and knowledge to make a sound comparison. Controlled Labs has played a MAJOR role in my 4-year life transformation; I would love to give you guys something that reflects the sincerity of my gratitude.

Thanks for everything,

Giovanni

Last edited by g1ovann1; 03-04-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Sounds fun

Comment

Username: JesustheKing
        Favorite band/music group: Lecrae - REHAB
        Training experience: a couple of years with the free weights
        Current Goals: doing a cut right now and will look to add 10lbs of muscle once the cut is done (3 more weeks)
        Sup History: mag,bulge,flood,wraath, reduction shots, hemorage, lit up, build xs, bcaa maxx, con-crete, t-bomb, animal pak,
        Links to other logs you’ve done: Con-crete >> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131792183
        Build XS >> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130069203

Right now i am slowing my motions down and getting a great pump, I am eager to learn all I can....
        I love CL products and would love a chance to try Psycho out!!!!
        Last edited by JesustheKING; 03-04-2011, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Why aren't more people jumping on this?

I would, but I have never done a log before, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by marcosuavo View Post

I would, but I live in Finland. Anyway waiting for the new purple release.....
            here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Username: dncfry

Favorite band/music group: Bad Religion

Training experience:10 years/lifting/running/athletics, served 10 years in the military.

Current Goals:Gain as much lean muscle as I possibly can, improve my overall health. I am on a mission to improve myself physically (weight training) and mentally (college degree).

Sup History:Mostly just basic; creatine, protein, etc. Recently started a Controlled labs stack: GM, WF, PW, GG, and Golden Finish. Adding orange triad next.

Links to other logs you’ve done:Just started a controlled Labs stack log on this forum.
              Last edited by dncfry; 03-05-2011, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Time to get more apps

Comment

Originally posted by marcosuavo View Post

don't let that stop you! put an app up!

Comment

Username: ritrain86

Favorite band/music group: The Black Crowes

Training experience: I have been working out since I was 16, however, I have only put serious time and effort into it for about the past 2-2.5 years. I started to notice quality gains and that’s when I decided to put my mind to it. I have recently switched to a 12,10,8,6 rep with a split system (chest/bi’s, back/tri’s/ shoulders/traps, and legs). I have also been involved in strength training programs with a local high school over the past couple of years. In addition to weight training, I have been involved in various sports as with most of the folks on here such as baseball, softball, football, etc.
                    Current Goals: I have been stuck at 325x1 for bench press for a few months (actually longer) . I took time off over Christmas and New Years and I am looking to break this PR. As of right now, I am looking to get into the 345-350x1 range, which I am confident about. As for other more generic goals, once I get into the range I listed above, I plan to scale it back and look to lean out.

Sup History:
                    A. CL Orange Triad (Staple)
                    B. CL OxiMega (Staple)
                    C. CL Purple Wraath (Staple). I was actually going to move to InTrain, however, I am now very interested in moving to PsyKO 
                    D. CLA
                    E. Green Tea Extract
                    F. CL Green Bulge
                    G. CL Green Magnitude
                    H. CL Blue Gene
                    I. CL Blue Growth
                    J. CL White Flood
                    K. CL Golden Gains
                    L. Various Proteins (Gold Standard Oats and Whey and Syntha-6 is what I use right now)
                    M. I have also tried various pre-workouts with no luck due to high stim tolerance which includes SuperPump MAX, Bullnox, etc.

Links to other logs you’ve done:
                    I stopped this a few weeks through due to some personal issues and I never got a chance to finish it up.
                    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127042291

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
                      don't let that stop you! put an app up!
                      Oh, what the hell...

Username: marcosuavo

Favorite band/music group: The Temptations (music helps me with lifting tempo)

Training Experience: 3 years endurance training (marathons, bicycling), 1 year bodybuilding

Current Goals: Continue my bulk diet and gain an additional 5 pounds to reach my goal of 195lbs before starting my cut. I also have an upcoming triathlon in October, and wish to break my current personal record by 30 minutes (10 minutes off swim, 10 off bike, and 10 off swim, of course)

Supplement History: My supplement use remained very simple for several years, using only the staples: a multi-vitamin, fish oil, whey protein, and a joint support supplement to help with taxing endurance runs.

Roughly one year ago, I consulted my physicians and nutritionist about delving into supplement use. With their approval (and supervision), I began using Controlled Lab’s White Flood, Green Magnitude, and Purple Wraath. Coupled with proper diet, I gained 20 pounds of lean body mass in seven months.

My current supplements are:

Breakfast time: 1 scoop Golden Gains+ 1 scoop Oximega Greens

Pre-workout: One scoop White Flood+ one scoop GreenMag
                      Intra-Workout: One scoop white flood+2 scoops Purple Wraath
                      Post-Workout: 2 scoops Cytosport Chocolate Muscle Milk+1 scoop Oximega Greens

Misc: Costco Brand multivitamin, Chewable Vitamin C Tablets, Higher Power Beta Alanine (on off days)

Links to other logs you’ve done: None. I use the FitDay program to log my eating habits and exercise

Additional Notes: My chief interest in Purple PsyKO is that it is aimed as an endurance supplement. I used Purple Wraath during the 2010 LA Marathon with great effect, and plan to do the same for this year. Should I respond well to this Intrain reformulation, I hope to take it with me when I participate in the L’Etape du California with my cycling club this May.

Regardless if chosen or not, I will surely be trying this supplement out once it becomes available.

Cheers!

-marcosuavo

Comment

Should I post my info if I have already posted in the similar thread at bb.com? Really want to get in on this.

Cheers!

Comment

If I wasn't so lazy about logging things I would get in on this. I just never write anything down. It's all in my head ha ha.

Comment

Username: Tom

Favorite band/music group: Miles Davis

Training experience: I ran cross country in high school, but after that I picked up weight training to gain mass. I've always been skinny as a rail, I'm 6' 4'' and only weighed 130 lbs when I ran. Over the past 2 and a half years I've gained 25 lbs from a strict diet (shoving food down my throat 24/7) and weight training. For cardio I like to run/jump rope/heavy bag/speed bag train.

Current Goals: I hope to gain another 25 lbs and maintain my health and diet.

Sup History: Currently taking Green Buldge, OxiMega fishoil/greens, Black Hole, Purple Wraath, Blue Growth, jak3d/yok3d, Platinum Hydro Whey, Opti-men
                            Have taken in the past: White flood, Green Magnitude, NO-Explode, Syntha-6, Truemass
                            Links to other logs you’ve done: None. I could probably gain a lot from doing one.

Thanks for considering me,

Tom

Comment

Username: jgay2424
                              Favorite band/music group: Depends on the mood, overall probably Rage against the machine
                              Training experience: Started in High School for Football in wrestling, Continued in College for football, after football untill now the primary focus is just staying in shape, lift heavy 4-5 times a week.
                              Current Goals: To continue to build mass and get stronger, Not so much concerned about weight, as i am the way i look and feel.
                              Sup History: My supplement history is vast, i remember in High School using everyones favorite tech supplement because the ads. Through college i used almost everything under the sun. I discovered controlled labs about a year and a half ago, and havent used any other brand than controlled labs with the exception of everyday whey. Currently i use Reduction AM shots to wake me up, Triad with breakfast along with oximega greens. I drink W-Flood preworkout mixed w green mag (Fruit punch #1) PW during and after. (1 scoop each serving). Pw is quickly becoming my favorite, i can train longer and feel great the next morning.
                              Links to other logs you’ve done: I have actually never created a log however i definitely would be willing to do a detailed log as a tester. I generally am just a reader of the forums however like most i usually only log on for awhile after work and the gym. However, im a person of my word and would definitely do a detailed and honest log for a company as solid as CL.

Thanks for the consideration.

Comment

Working...
                              X