TESTERS NEEDED: CONTROLLED LABS - Yellow nEuphoria™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fire_110,

You're a VERY solid candidate... how much caffeine do you take and what is the timing on it. Would you be willing to try nEuphoria stacked with AND without caffeine ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      fire_110,

You're a VERY solid candidate... how much caffeine do you take and what is the timing on it. Would you be willing to try nEuphoria stacked with AND without caffeine ?

My caffeine intake is just 200mg before cardio on JUST cardio days. For instance, If im scheduled to do cardio and weights, I do cardio at 5am with my PW and 200mg of caffeine. Then later in the day I do my weights without the caffeine, and with my other controlled labs products.

I only take caffeine pre cardio mainly cause I dont want to lessen the effects of it by taking it every day and building a tolerance to it. Besides the caffeine tabs, i dont really think I get caffeine any other way cause im not a coffee drinker.

I would be willing to try nEuphoria without caffeine because i would imagine your looking for an honest review of the product without the addition of other supplements?? but then again if your looking for someone to stack certain other products with nEuphoria then I would be interested as well.

Comment

Congrats Tester #3: fire_110

Do what you want with the caffeine based on how you initially respond to the nEuphoria. I'd recommend a pill splitter / start with 100mg caffeine if stacking it with nEuphoria.

Comment

good luck to the testers thus far. looking forward to hearing how the product works out

Comment

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10''

Weight: 207-209

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I have been lifting on and off for the past 3-4 years, mainly working out to increase my ability in baseball. I have been real serious in the past 4-5 months when it comes to working out and I always research information to know as much as possible. I hear many good things about your products from a lot of people on the boards, I am a very active poster over on prosource.net where cervasa told me to come onto these boards and give your products a shot, I am looking forward to try the GB/WB stack soon. Given the opporutinity to test a product for CL I would greatly appreciate it.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Day 1: Shoulders/Delts/Upper Back
            Day 2: Quads/Hams/Some Calves/Abs
            Day 3: Off
            Day 4: Biceps/Middle Back/Lower Back/Calves/Abs
            Day 5: Chest/Triceps

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Sprint workouts every 3rd day
            100 meter sprints/10 times with 90 second breaks inbetween

I also play basketball from time to time for longer running.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

BioQuest - Myozene
            CytoSport - Muscle Milk
            SciVation - Xtend (Had a huge load of this product for a while now, or else I would have PW )
            ProSource - Creatine Monohydrate
            ProSource - NytroWhey Extreme
            ProSource - NytroPlex-GF
            Generic Omega 3's

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

I look to get in around 350-400 grams of protein in a day and around 3500-4000 calories. I am currently trying to put on muscle mass.

Current Daily water intake:

Ahh water, I drink about close to 2 gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Get up to 225 lbs while keeping my bodfat the same and/or dropping it a little

Long Term Goal: Being at around 200 lbs with a bodyfat less than 8%

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Nothing at all

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

I haven't been in the world of bodybuilding for that long, but I have also tried Met-Rx products, a large assortment of GNC products, the Mass Stack from BSN, and this was all when I didn't know much of supplements and now obviously I understand more and moving onto bigger and better things such as CL.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

I was never given an opportunity to have one before.

Current / Progress Photos:

This one was from the end of October of 2005, living the college life with my roomate, easymac and cheez-its haha
            http://www.geocities.com/oakykid928/College009.JPG

Then this picture was taken in the middle of January of 2006, this is just to show the progress that I put together at that time. I would love to take before and after photo's given the opportunity, thank you for reading this.
            http://www.geocities.com/oakykid928/DCFN0014.JPG

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of December 3, 2006

Comment

if you desire caffeine + neurophia, i have caffeine pills I could stack with it. other than that only supps Im using are multi and gb/wb .

Comment

ibet caffiene with this product would really be intense

Comment

I need this fellas. You got all my info from the RA2 application for tester. I hope.
                  Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

cardio with YN+PW+Caffeine will be mind blowing
                    A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

i'm a teacher so i feel this product would be amazing most days of the week, however the medication part worries me... i'm currently taking propecia; would that have a harmful interaction?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                        I need this fellas. You got all my info from the RA2 application for tester. I hope.

PT posted earlier that even if you have applied for another product you need to re-submit your application in this thread, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                          yeah dude re-apply, i know it sucks. You seriously deserve it, so go for it man. you can get this! You got my vote!

Fire is a good guy, good choice PT!

why is using NO XPLODE and the Lipo6 bad for this? I am very interested in the chemistry of it all, but this is really a thorn in my paw.
                          "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                          -or-
                          http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
                            yeah dude re-apply, i know it sucks. You seriously deserve it, so go for it man. you can get this! You got my vote!

why is using NO XPLODE and the Lipo6 bad for this? I am very interested in the chemistry of it all, but this is really a thorn in my paw.
                            For starters, XPLODE + Lipo6 is already playing with side-effect-fire for many people because it's caffeine overkill. Caffeine+Caffeine+Glycerol... it's just asking for a headache, post-workout "crash" and other sides. These are variables we don't need when initially testing nEuphoria.

Comment

oh. interesting! Thats one of the reasons I hate NO-Xplode. seriously, the worst waste of money for me.

I understang it now, thank you PT.
                              "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                              -or-
                              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
                                Thanks for the vote of cofidence!!

Comment

Working...
                                X