• TESTERS NEEDED: CONTROLLED LABS - Yellow nEuphoria™

TESTERS NEEDED:
    CONTROLLED LABS - Yellow nEuphoria™

IMPORTANT / READ ME FIRST:

Yellow nEuphoria™ FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=974892

- Intelligence / common sense required
    - Attention to DETAIL required !!
    - Read the FAQ above before applying (REQUIRED)
    - Detailed "nEuphoria™ experience" updates after each dose required
    - Previous detailed / completed logs / reviews STRONGLY preferred
    - A list of all previous Thermogenic / Stimulant usage preferred

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review of their nEuphoria™ experience

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take training, nutrition, and warning labels seriously. The initial "log / review" should last a minimum of 30 days with no other major changes to supplement intake / routine, but ALSO updates after each nEuphoria™ experience until the bottle is gone.

We require that all testers do NOT make changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other supplements) during at least the first 30 days of the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and may be required to provide proof of age.

Testers must not have any medical condition

Testers must NOT make changes to their nutrition / training during the initial 30 days of the log / review period

Testers must NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the initial 30 days of the log / review period

Testers must not have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you are on any medication or have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2006
    Good Luck !!
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 11-30-2006, 01:50 PM.

I would like to nominate my boss!

Looking forward to the logs!

Comment

i want a test log by pt!!!!!!!!
      Green BULGE + White BLOOD

MY GB+WB Log:http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1553

Comment

Well after all this hype I'd be crazy to not want to test this out and give it a whirl.

Sex: Male

Height: 5"9

Weight: 187

Bodytype: Meso

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Over the past few years of very strict dieting, intense workouts - both physically and mentally I've learned many things about my own body. Most importantly is an inner understanding of how I work and whats going on inside of me. I've gotten over the placebo affects and when trying a new product, I feel as if I can safely tell what works and what doesn't.

But why me? With a product like this I immediately start to think of the lifestyle of the user during the logging process. Who better to test something like this then on a college student preparing for and taking finals? The entire month is filled with stress, a need for focus, and ANYTHING that will make you happy. So lets put this new product to the test and see what its made of. (Actually, I read the FAQ so I already know whats its made of )

Currently doing a 6 day split, hitting each bodypart 2x a week. Sundays are always a day off. A lot of emphasis on push/pull. Mondays/Thursdays are Chest/shoulders/tris. Tuesday/Friday is Arms/back. Wednesday/saturday is legs and abs. I focus mainly on a lot of strength work and don't typically go over 6 reps on each set.

I just finished a bulk and have began the journey into getting all cut up and pretty again. I haven't started incorporating actual set cardio into my diet yet (I get a lot of exercise walking around campus to classes and up the ridiculous hill to my gym, also playing football and actual recreational type cardio but I don't feel like I should include that in anything but brackets), and looking at my schedule I won't be doing so for quite some time.

Purple Wraath, Glycergrow, Green mag - you should recognize that brand
        Whey Isolate - all from AI.
        multi-vitamin - GNC megaman without the iron.

I'm currently on a modified Mr. Aries diet (not even kidding, lots of chicken and broccoli). I eat every 2 hours. Breakfast is usually oats mixed w/ whey, applesauce, maybe some peanut butter and 3 poached eggs. I eat 2-3 chicken breasts a day, a can of tuna. PWO shake. Along w/ the chicken is a lot of broccoli, sometimes I substitute peas, green beans, or corn. I also eat a lot of fruit...usually an orange, an apple, and 2 bananas a day.(I live by the banana right now) I also typically have a shake at night.

1-2 gallons, a lot of this comes from crystal light these days, the stuff is fantastic!

Short Term Goal: I've got Spring Break in Cancun coming up in March...as stated I recently finished a very successful bulk but as with all such things there is some fat to get rid of now. I plan on doing a very drawn out cut to minimize as much muscle loss as possible.

Long Term Goal: Try and take over the world....Nah just always room to better myself. I'd like to eventually be at 200+ with less than or around 4% bf.

occasionally I'll drink, my tolerance isn't very high these days. Nor do I drink very often but it may come up during the logging period.

Started off many years ago with just a simple whey protein..GNC of course...thinking back that was rather gross. I then moved on to some basic creatine mono's. All of that sugary loading, glad those days are over. I've tried CL's GB, BU, WB, PW, GG, and GM. I am very fond of all of these products hence why I spend too much time reading these boards. During my bulk I did about 10 weeks of ALRI's Jungle Warfare. In my efforts to lose weight in the past I tried various fat burners - Lipo 6, Ephedra back before the public knew of its risks, and I feel like I'm missing one but it completely escapes my mind at the moment.

Current / Progress Photos: I've posted these not to long ago, haven't taken any since but I'm just a wee bit bigger with a wee bit more fat too. I can re-link if needed but I swear I'm a real person.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Certainly

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of December 9th 2006

Comment

Height: 6'

Weight: 194

Bodytype: ecto with a gut

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been consitently training for over a year now. I'm in the gym a minimum of 3 times a week and also play tennis and racketball at least once a week. I am a former collegiate athlete who let himself go during my years in graduate school. I'm now stronger than I was back then, but I'm carrying around 30 lbs more body weight than I did. I take excersise and nutrition seriously and I would take the task of testing this product just as serious.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Monday, Wednesday, Friday in the gym. My current spilts are concentrating on the big 3 (bench, squats, and deadlifts) and mixing in bis, tris, shoulders, and abs. I am currently experimenting with something that I really like. I do my first two sets at a fairly heavy weight, just enough to do 5 reps, then I drop the weight and do a burnout to exhaustion. I do this for all excersises. My logic behind this is that I'm working on muscle strength and endurance at the same time...as I said, I'm liking the workouts and the results, but the final verdict is out whether this is going to help me reach my long term goals.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): On a normal week, I play racketball on monday and wednesdays and tennis on tuesdays. I have also incorporated some high intesity cardio in my workouts with line drills and stairs.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Dymatize Elite Protein, Now ADAM, Fish Oil, CLA, and Vitamin C.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): Diet is not perfect, but what is typical in my journal is around 2250-2500 calories per day with a typical split of 50/35/15 protein, carbs, fat.

Current Daily water intake: at least a gallon.

Short Term Goal: Stay consistant in my weightloss and body recomp, while gaining strength.

Long Term Goal: Get down to a lean and mean 175.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Creatine Mono, Swolen, ON Whey, Red Acid Gen 2, Lipo 6, and what is listed above.

Red Acid Gen 2 : http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1305

Current / Progress Photos: I can and will post photos if chosen. RAG2 log has photos that are fairly current if you need to see something right now.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): absolutly

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of December 4th, 2006

Comment

sweet

Sex: M

Height: 5'8

Weight: 165

Bodytype: ecto & meso

Training experience: Been lifting seriously for 2 years, on and off for 5 years. Training for size and strength. Also do martial arts/kickboxing for cardio. Gained about 35lbs in 2 years while keeping bodyfat below 15%.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Usually a 3 day split with weights. PUSH/PULL/LEGS. i do cardio and martial arts on the off days.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): usually twice or three times per week. i use short, intense bursts on my stationary bike and on the heavy bag. I also shadowbox.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): Green MAGnitude, Purple WRAATH, GlycerGrow, NOS Precursor, Hyper-H

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I try to eat approx. 700 calories over maintenence, while getting at least my bodyweight in protein (usually more.)

Current Daily water intake: 1.5-2gallons.

Short Term Goal: gain mass, big movements for mass.

Long Term Goal: Get around 185lbs lean muscle.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): 2 cycles of Pheraplex, 2 cycles of X-factor, GB+WB, alot of different creatines, controlled labs products, storm+shock therapy.

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1370

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3...9060623sz3.jpg
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/attac...2&d=1160169466

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ______ASAP!_______, 2006

Comment

Height: 6’1

Weight: 183

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Weight lifted on and off since 2000. Played football and basketball. Seriously got into strength training last year when I started to compete in Mixed Martial Art competitions. In a matter of a year I lost a total of 25 pounds, and gained it all back in lean muscle mass - 185 - 160 - and then back to 185 at 8-9% bf. my workouts kept getting better and more intense. now i am the strongest ive ever been, with my cardio being PHENOMONAL. You should pick me because I will thoroughly run your product through the gauntlet to see how effective it works. my sheer training protocol is wicked.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): 5 days a week - Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Shoulder/Leg each twice a week. Abs on off days. Rep scheme is 5x20, 5x15, 5x12, 5x8, 5x6 to activated as many fibers as possible

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): 7 days a week ( 3 miles 5 days, 5 miles 2 days ) interspersed with HIIT
              Also, 5 MMA/JKD workouts a week

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required): GAT Jet Fuel, Dymatize Elite whey, Purple Wrath, UN Storm, XTEND, Multi vitamin, fish oil

Breakfast- Oats, Cottage Cheese, Protein shake (w/milk), water
              mid- banana, cottage cheese, water
              Lunch- lean turkey or tuna, veggies, cottage cheese, whole wheat bread, diet soda
              mid- EAS myoplex original, water
              mid 2- cottage cheese, turkey/chicken, water
              dinner- chicken/lean beef, veggies, if fatigued take in extra carb
              snack- ON complete protein diet (before bed)

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons

Short Term Goal: Maintain Lean Body Mass during massive cardio schedule

Long Term Goal: Maintain a healthy lifestyle

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): NO xplode, GNC whey protein, UN Storm, UN shock therapy, Xyience NOG cg 3, Sans V12, Dymatize Xpand (also energized), ON Whey, Dymatize Megamilk, Cytosport fast twitch, NX CARE nitro t3, Primaforce Thermal Rage, Thermolife Zappetite, CL Green Bulge, White Blood, Blue Rhino, Red Acid, Yohimbe, ECA stack. EAS nutritonal shakes, green mag, GAT Jet Fuel, EAS C3, ISS Whey, Champion Cinnamon Oatmeal Whey, XTEND, substance WPI

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...8451#post28451 Black Hole
              http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...8760#post18760 Green Mag

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yup

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of December 9th, 2006

Comment

Good Luck to the testers!

I have a bottle coming, so I'll do my own damn review
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 220

Bodytype: Mesomorph

-I have been lifting weight regularly since 9th grade in High School. I started lifting for something to do after school since all my friends were in some sort of sport. Even though I lifted every day back then, I wasn't eating properly and was over working my muscles since I was doing the same basic workouts everyday. I started reading more about the whole body building lifestyle on training and dieting, and I have been hooked ever since. For the past 3 years now I have been strict with my diet and workout routines. I eat 6-7 clean meals a day and workout 4-5 times per week depending on routine.

-Currently in a cutting phase. Lift 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off, cycle starts over
                  3-4 sets per exercise, 6-15 rep range depending on routine
                  Monday-Chest
                  -Incline Barbell Press
                  -Flat Bench Press
                  -Dumbell Flys
                  -Pushups- to failure
                  -Crunches
                  -Reverse Crunches
                  Tuesday-Legs
                  -Squat
                  -Straight Leg Dead Lift
                  -Leg Curl
                  -Leg Press
                  -Leg Extension
                  -Standing Barbell Calf Raises
                  -Seated Calf Raises
                  Wednesday-Back
                  -Bent Barbell Row
                  -1 Arm Dumbell Rows
                  -Straight Arm Cable Pull Downs
                  -Wide Grip Pull Downs to the Front
                  -Dumbbell Shrugs
                  -Hyperextensions
                  Thursday-OFF
                  Friday-Arms
                  -Standing Barbell Curls
                  -Preacher Curls
                  -Hammer Curls
                  -Tricep Press Down w/ Rope
                  -Skull Crushers
                  -Weighted Dips
                  -V-ups
                  -Leg Raises
                  Saturday-Shoulders
                  -Dumbbell Military Press-No back support
                  -Seated Front Dumbbell Raise-No back support
                  -Standing Side Lateral Raise
                  -Bent Over Rear Delt Fly
                  -1 Leg Standing Dumbbell Calf Raise
                  -Seated Calf Raise
                  Sunday-OFF
                  Cycle starts over again on Monday
                  -Cardio 5-6 times per week.
                  -30-45 minutes on stair stepper per session
                  -Anabolic Innovations: Whey Protein Isolate
                  -Anabolic Innovations: Excell (BCAA Complex)
                  -Now Foods: ADAM Multi-Vitamin/Mineral
                  -Now Foods: Super EPA (Fish Oil Supplement)
                  -Now Foods: Vitamin C-1000
                  -Carb up on every 21st meal. Calories is roughly 3500 on non-carb up days and about 4100 on Carb up days, Which is every 3rd day.
                  7 meals a day
                  Meal 1:
                  -6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup broccoli, 2 tbsp Natural Peanut butter, 1/2 a grapefruit
                  Meal 2:
                  -3 scoops AI's Whey Isolate+1 scoop AI's Excell+2 tbsp Natural P-Butter, 1.5 cups broccoli
                  Meal 3:
                  -7oz Chicken breast, 2 cups broccoli, 30 Almonds
                  Meal 4:
                  -3 scoops AI's Whey Isolate+1 scoop AI's Excell+2 tbsp Natural P-Butter, 1.5 cups broccoli
                  Meal 5:
                  -7oz Chicken Breast or Steak, 2 cups broccoli, 15 almonds
                  Meal 6:
                  -7oz Chicken Breat, 2 cups broccoli, 15 almonds
                  Meal 7:
                  -1 can on White Albacore Tuna, 1.5 cups broccoli, 20 almonds
                  Protein:350g
                  Carbsnot including Carb-up Night meal)150g
                  Fats:160g
                  Carb-up Meal(every 21st meal)
                  -1.5 cups Green Beans
                  -1 cup oatmeal dry, 4 tbsp raisins, 1 tbsp Smart Balance Butter, 5 packets of Splenda
                  -1 Medium Sweet Potato, 2 tbsp Almond Butter, 5 packets of Splenda

Workout Shake(not included in Macros)
                  -3 scoops of AI's Whey Isolate, 3 scoops of AI's Excell mixed in about 30oz of water. This is sipped on throughout my workouts.

1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
                  Single digit Body Fat Percentage

Long Term Goal:
                  230lbs @ 6% bodyfat

None at the moment haven't drank alcohol in about 6 months, I used to drink alot when I was younger, but kind of got out of that scene for the time being since alcohol ruins my progress of reaching my goals.

I have been supplementing for a couple years now. I have tried different NO booster, Creatine products, weight control products(Nutrex: Lipo-6, Man: Scorch, Ergopharm: Amped, Designer Supplements: Melting Point, etc. I have tried a couple EC stacks before with good results. I have tried a few energy products as well(Anabolic Extreme: Stimulant X, Cytodyne: NRG, etc.)
                  Sorry I don't have any at this present time.

I can take some.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of Monday,December 11th, 2006 or when received.

Comment

Height: 6'4

Weight: 194lb

Training experience: I have been lifting serious for 2 years now (since I was 16). I have been training for size. When I started I was 16 years and
                    I was 5'4 and 150lb and very puffy.
                    Now I'm in a cut cycle where I'm trying to get my fat % below 15%
                    (25% atm)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol: I train from Monday to Friday (5 days)
                    Monday: Chest, Thursday: Bicep, Tricep, Wednesday: Back, Thursday: Delts
                    Friday: Chest, Biceps.
                    I do not train leg coz I think it already big enough.
                    I rest Satudarday and Sunday
                    I have my own personal trainer and he has been trainning me since I started so you guy can be pretty sure I know what I am doing.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol : I do cardio everyday (except Saturday and Sunday). I jump rope around 15-20 mins after lifting weights, max intensity always.

Current supplements: Isopure protein (Nature's Best), No-Xplode (BSN),
                    Lipo 6 (Nutrex), Multivitamin and extra Vitamin C. Although I have GM, PW and WB sealed in my house but I haven't started taking them because my personal trainer told me not to coz I'm in a cut cycle, I have the sales receipt of this when I ordered through BB.com so just PM me if you need it , I will send it gladly; so I will take them as soon as i finish my diet (by 15dic), He said it can make me retain water so it is better not to take them now so i can cut faster

Current Diet and macros : Currently eating around 1000 calories
                    breakfast (5.30am): Oats and Orange Juice
                    10.30am: Two mandarines
                    12.40pm: two apples
                    Lunch (4.30pm): Any kind of meat (except pork) around 500gr, Fruit, Juice
                    8.30pm after lifting weights: Isopure 2.5 services

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons
                    Short Term Goal: To get cut, and lose 10lb more (186lb)

When I started my diet (3 weeks ago now) I was 210lb now I am 194lb

Long Term Goal: Get around 225lb lean muscle

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: NONE

Supplement history: A lot of types of different creatines (mainly mono),
                    Whey protein such as ON, Isopure, Fat burners such as zantrex 3

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): None so far
                    But I'm waiting to do my first one.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes, I will post them in 4 hours or so cause I need to take them.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 17 Dic to February (or when recieved), 2006
                    Last edited by Logiabs~; 11-30-2006, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 168

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Up until 2 years ago, I was severly obese. I was sick of being made fun of, so I decided to go on a diet and start exercising. I was 175lbs at about 28% bodyfat, and i cut down to 150lbs at ?bf. After I became skinny, at the beginning of 2006, I began to take bodybuilding seriously. I did alot of research, and I started to follow a workout program. I bulked up to 170 lbs and then cut down to 160 lbs, at about 10% bf, which was at June. Now i'm 168 lbs at about 11-12% bf.

Starr's 5x5 training.
                      Monday - 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Bench, 5x5 Deadlift, 2x10 Dips, 3x10 Hyperextension, ab work
                      Wednesday - Squat, Incline Bench, Pendlay Rows, Widegrip Pullup, Hyperextension, ab work
                      Friday - Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Dips, Hyperextension, Bicep curls, Skullcrushers, ab work.

Elliptical machine for 35-45 minute on level 12 on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

NOW ADAM
                      Optimum Fish Oil
                      NOW Pantothenic Acid
                      Prima Force Creaform
                      NOW Dextrose
                      NOW Carbo Gain
                      Anabolic Innovations Whey Protein Blend
                      Anabolic Innovations EXCELL

approx 3000-3500 cals a day
                      50p/40c/10f

Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons approx

Short Term Goal: Maintain until winter break ends

Long Term Goal: 185 lbs at less than 10% bf by next winter.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none

GB/ WB/ RA
                      Xceed
                      Isopure Whey Iso
                      GNC Creatine Burst
                      Animal Pak
                      Animal Stak 2
                      Animal Pump
                      Animal Flex
                      Cellmass/ NO Xplode
                      Muscletech CEE-pro
                      Scivation's Xtend
                      PrimaForce CEE, LeanGreen
                      [/b]

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): Can this be my first time??

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Of course!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____Any Time you tell me_, 2006
                      Last edited by JustinKim943; 11-30-2006, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Holy apps batman !!!

Comment

JayMDubbs and Renegade Rows get my vote

Comment

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 200 pounds

Bodytype: Ectomorph

I have been working out for over a year and have experience with the 5x5, Rippetoe and multiple variations of supersetting and cluster training.

You should choose me because I play baseball (left-handed pitcher, 86-88 MPH fastball) for a Division III school) and my workouts center around lower body, ab's and long distance running (perfect for Yellow nEuphoria).

Monday:

Deadlift 1 x 20 (rest pause style HEAVY)
                            Shrugs 1 x 10
                            Chins 2 x 6-8

Tuesday:

Bench Press 2 x 4-6
                            Dumbell shoulder press 1 x 10
                            Cable lateral raise 1 x 15

Wednesday:

Squats 2 x 4-6
                            Leg curls 1 x 15
                            Calf raises 2 x 15

Friday:

Close Grip Bench lockouts 1 x 6-8 supersetted with
                            Pushdowns 1 x 10
                            Seated barbell curls 1 x 10
                            Incline Dumbell curls 1 x 6-8
                            Cable crunches 2 x 15

15 minutes per day of either sprints, poles, treadmill, stadiums or bicycle.

Universal Animal Pak
                            Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
                            Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
                            Controlled Labs White Blood
                            Muscle Milk Light

Classic Mass-Building Diet
                            MEAL 1 MEAL 5
                            2 EGGS STEAK OR CHICKEN (BROILED OR BAKED)
                            2 TOAST BAKED POTATO
                            GLASS OF SKIM MILK A SLICE OF BREAD
                            MILK

MEAL 2 MEAL 6
                            1 SLICE OF CHEESE BANANA
                            GLASS OF SKIM MILK MILK

MEAL 3
                            1/4LB HAMBURGER(LEAN)
                            BAKED POTATO
                            MILK

MEAL 4
                            2 EGGS
                            MILK

Current Daily water intake: Two gallons per day.

Short Term Goal: GAIN AS MUCH MASSIVE MUSCLE AS POSSIBLE.

Long Term Goal: GAIN AS MUCH MASSIVE MUSCLE AS POSSIBLE.

None, besides my multivitamins... I do not drink or smoke.

Various GNC and Muscletech products... I am embarrassed to indulge.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): This would/will be my first product review and/or log.

Current / Progress Photos: I will own a digital camera by the beginning of next week.

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of NOW, 2006.

Comment

Sex:Male

Height:5'8"

Weight:155-160

Bodytype:ecto/meso

Hardcore tennis since 10, baseball since I could walk, and bodybuilding/intense training since 12.
                              Experienced in martial arts, particularly aikido, boxing, street, and MCMAP.

Mon:Chest/Abs/calves
                              Tues:Rest/cardio
                              Weds:Back/abs
                              Thurs:Legs
                              Fri:Rest/cardio
                              Sat:Arms/abs/calves
                              Sun:rest/cardio

I play tennis as much and as often as I can, and I go mountain biking for the majority of the cardio work. When the season is good and ready, I will be snowboarding 2 times per week, about 5 hours a day at least.

Tennis as often and as long as possible
                              Mountain Biking atleast 2x per week
                              Snowboarding 2x per week

CL: PW, GM
                              NOW ADAM
                              Zima Nutrition Perfect Carb
                              ON Whey 100% GS
                              Cytosport Muscle milk
                              GAT Jet Fuel (almost out)

150-180g protein daily
                              2500-3000 calories
                              Minimal fat, medium carbs

Diet: protein shakes, tuna, eggs, oatmeal, cereal, pasta, ramen, steak, chipotle, fruits (a lot!), veggies

atleast 1 gallon.

Short Term Goal:

Cut to 10%bf (not far away)

Long Term Goal:
                              8% bf @ 180lbs

None

Various creatines: Mono, Xyience NOW-CG3, Muscletech creakic, SAN v12 turbo

proteins: UN Real Gains, Muscle Milk, ON Whey, Designer whey, spirutein

ZMA, Tribulus(didnt know any better), a few unimportant ones

Vitamins

Zima Perfect Carb http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post12882500

Green Bulge http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1434

Can post

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I am not on any medication and I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____ASAP_________, 2006
                              "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                              -or-
                              http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Working...
                              X