Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cycling off White Flood/Blue Gene: Add in GlycerGrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling off White Flood/Blue Gene: Add in GlycerGrow?

Wazup my fellow CLers,

I have a dilemma

It's time again to cycle off my White Flood, and my second bottle of Blue Gene is almost gone . I've always looked at GlycerGrow, but never really had a use for it; however, I believe I do now. I am thinking of throwing GG into my stack when I either cycle off of WF or Blue Gene in order to sustain my high-energy "pump" levels. Would it be beneficial to use GG in this way; add it in only to compensate for my off cycles of other products? Under this type of usage pattern, 1 tub of GG would last me a very long time (too long), so as a compromise, I was considering extending the use of my GG cycles for 1 month each time I started using it (2 weeks past a 2 week off cycle).

In summary my questions

1) How beneficial is my above usage pattern; will it be sustainable?

2) Is cycling off Blue Gene even necessary? I've done some research and I've got mixed feelings about it. (If the answer is no...incorporating in GG would be much more organized in regards to my above usage pattern. I would be able to begin using GG at the start of a 2 week WF off cycle, and extend its use 2 weeks after going back on WF: or is using GG during just the 2 week off cycle sufficient?).

3) Is there a more beneficial way for me to incorporate GG? (I'd rather not add in another daily supplement to my stack at the moment, as I have recently introduced Blue Gene, and things are going exceptionally well) To assist you in your advice, below is my current stack:

Pre-workout: Blue Gene (1 hour prior) Green Magnitude/Whiteflood mixed (30 mins prior)
    Intra-workout: Purple Wraath/Purple Intrain mixed
    Post-workout: ON 100% whey/OxiOmega greens mixed
    Throughout the day: Orange Triad multis and OxiOmega fish oil
    Before Bed: ON 100% Casein

Sorry for the complexity of my situation; I really like to have my supplementation on point. Please let me know if anything needs further clarification. And as always...any help is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by g1ovann1; 03-02-2011, 11:38 PM.

Cycle off the WF, add GG and keep BG! Done!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

lol, I never go off GG

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Cycle off the WF, add GG and keep BG! Done!!
        Ok...so cycling the BG is not necessary, but are you suggesting adding in GG only during my WF off cycles? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by g1ovann1 View Post
          Ok...so cycling the BG is not necessary, but are you suggesting adding in GG only during my WF off cycles? Thanks!
          you can add it when off white flood or during white flood. it depends on budget
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

The GG is going to last like what seems forever so you can take both WF and GG when you are ready to hit WF again. Beware of insane pumps though!!!
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              The GG is going to last like what seems forever so you can take both WF and GG when you are ready to hit WF again. Beware of insane pumps though!!!
              Perfect! After reading an exhaustive list of GMS debates on the bb.com forum in addition to doing my own research, I believe a moderate and consistent intake of GG would be beneficial (if it personally works for me). I plan to take 1 scoop pre-workout and 1 scoop intra-workout while on WF (roughly 5.6 grams of GMS), and during my off cycle, 2 scoops pre-workout and 1 scoop intra workout (roughly 8.3 grams of GMS). Does this sound viable?

Comment

Perfect! After reading an exhaustive list of GMS debates on the bb.com forum in addition to doing my own research, I believe a moderate and consistent intake of GG would be beneficial (if it personally works for me). I plan to take 1 scoop pre-workout and 1 scoop intra-workout while on WF (roughly 5.6 grams of GMS), and during my off cycle, 2 scoops pre-workout and 1 scoop intra workout (roughly 8.3 grams of GMS). Does this sound viable?
                You can mix around with scoops to suit your personal taste. Im liking 2 pre 2 intra or 3 pre 1 intra tho

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                  You can mix around with scoops to suit your personal taste. Im liking 2 pre 2 intra or 3 pre 1 intra tho
                  Absolutely, I plan to start off with that regiment as I want to access my reaction to the induction of glycerol and stearic acid. I want to make sure my body properly breaks down the GMS into glycerol and does not convert the majority of it to triglycerides due to it competing for absorption with other fats. With the doses between 6-8 grams (or even moderately above that) a conversion back into triglycerides should not be of any concern. I am going to make sure that during my time of the consumption of the GMS that I do not couple it with the consumption of any other fats. This should be easy as I will be taking it pre and intra workout. If my body likes it, I will deem it safe to experience a slightly higher level! Plus, spring/summer is a good time to be hyperhydrated =P

P.S. I'm glad it's working for ya whey, how long have you been taking it?
                  Last edited by g1ovann1; 03-03-2011, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Absolutely, I plan to start off with that regiment as I want to access my reaction to the induction of glycerol and stearic acid. I want to make sure my body properly breaks down the GMS into glycerol and does not convert the majority of it to triglycerides due to it competing for absorption with other fats. With the doses between 6-8 grams (or even moderately above that) a conversion back into triglycerides should not be of any concern. I am going to make sure that during my time of the consumption of the GMS that I do not couple it with the consumption of any other fats. This should be easy as I will be taking it pre and intra workout. If my body likes it, I will deem it safe to experience a slightly higher level! Plus, spring/summer is a good time to be hyperhydrated =P

P.S. I'm glad it's working for ya whey, how long have you been taking it?

Ive been taking GlycerGrow for a long time now. I never cycle off of it. It's simply too cheap/effective for me to take it out of my stack

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                      Ive been taking GlycerGrow for a long time now. I never cycle off of it. It's simply too cheap/effective for me to take it out of my stack
                      good to hear!

Comment

good to hear!
                        Sup bud? I know I'm late to this..but I'll be trying Blue Gene for the first time next month, and wanted to know what to expect?

What were the noticeable benefits you experienced in the first few weeks?
                        - A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
                        - On the quest for increased knowledge.

~CL4Life~

Comment

Working...
                        X