No announcement yet.

Dazilla's RECOMP Log..11/29/06-1/10/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right Knee is sore as hell.. I dont know what the deal but dang it hurts.. but not being a punk
    Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
    James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Comment

Originally posted by dazilla
      Right Knee is sore as hell.. I dont know what the deal but dang it hurts.. but not being a punk
      Being a "punk" is over doing it when you are hurt and you KNOW you are hurt. Take it easy for a bit man, joints aren't made of glass but damn if they don't feel like it some times.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
      Purple Wraath
      Green Magnitude
      Orange Triad
      White Flood
      Blue Up
      100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
      US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

I went ahead with my worked out ... My knee was still hurting when I walked and on top of that I had filling put-in and my mouth was numb...

- The something strange happen/ I continued with my back workout and my knee stop hurting and I left more on my deadlifts than I have in a while..

Deadlifts last week... 205*3 but this week 255*4.... Will post the reset of the workout later

-I guess the NHA is kicking in ... but NO increase in Libdo or alpha male complex ..
        Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life

Comment

I'm back... I haven't posted in a while... just really busy at work and then working out and sleeping. BUT the NHA stack is really kicking in...
          -My diet Sucks right now but will try to clean it up after X-mas
          -Just a quick up date on my workouts...
          Incline Press 185*5 not increase yet
          Bench Press 185*3 increase to 205*3
          DeadLifts 185*4 increase to 255*5
          Leg Press 10plates *5 increase to 14 plates *5
          Squats 225*5 increase to 275 *5

-One thing is that I have gas all the damn time now..
          - Couple of pimples *Nothing 2 bad*
          - Drop my RR to 2 a day for a week when I added LeanX...
          -Weight is up and down.. I think I'm about 198 but holding some water

Comment

Just got a complement on my arms today... Gotta love it when a female complement you

Comment

Working...
            X