Dazilla's RECOMP Log..11/29/06-1/10/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dazilla's RECOMP Log..11/29/06-1/10/07

Just picked the NHA Stack... without Lean Extreme...
    Stats:
    Height: 5'6"
    Bodytype: Endo
    Weight: 198
    BF: Last time was about 16%

Workouts will be 5*5 starting next week..

Supplements:Fishoil,Multi,ZMA... base supplement
    -Finishing off GG.. in about a week... will be adding SizeOn...

Supplement Schedule:
    5:30 RR + Act
    7:30 Multi+Fishoil+Greens
    9:30 Act
    11:00 3 fishoil
    2:30 Act+ Basic Cuts...
    Start sipping SizeOn before workout
    WORKOUT: 3:30-5:00
    Postworkout: Multi+VitC+
    7:30 ACT+3 fishoil+Green+
    9:30 RR +ZMA
    All Day... Gallon of water with 3 scoops of Excell

Will update soon .. Have to step out for lunch
    Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life
    James, Chapter 1, Verse 12

Looking forward to seeing your progress. Any set goal you have for the 10th of January '07?

Comment

Thanks... My main goal is to gain mass and drop bodyfat... I want to do my first show in May...

11/29--- First day... I felt pretty good.. I got a real positive attitude with my first dose of RR... My workout came out pretty good LEG DAY...

Front Squats
      95*8
      115*8
      115*8
      Back Squats
      185*8
      205*8
      205*8
      Hack Squats
      4plates *8 for 3 sets
      Lunges
      50lb *8 for 3 sets
      Standing Calf Raise
      225*10 for 3 sets
      Seating Calf Raise
      2 plates for 3 sets

Today is my off day... I feel a little tired today.. I dont know if i'm really tired or its the Supps...
      Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life

Comment

I had a very good night sleep... I had some Good Dreams ( You know what I mean)... I feel much better today..

Comment

nice leg work keep it up
          Current LOGS
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post12694688
          http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopi...0&#entry363619
          http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...2042#post42042

Comment

Thanks

My Appetite has increased.. I seem like I can't eat enough... I need to look into my diet a little more... maybe up the cals...

1:15 PM very tired...want to take a nap...but can't
            Last edited by dazilla; 12-01-2006, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Finally got a new scale at the gym... So my currect weight is 193.6

-I do fell like my muscle look a little fuller
              -MY Workout sucked.....
              -I just did not feel it.. .i just felt tired..

Workout:
              Shoulder Grip BB Rows
              135*10
              135*10
              185*10
              Wide Grip BB Rows
              155*8
              155*8
              185*6
              Rev Grip BB Rows
              155*6
              155*6
              155*6
              Overhead DB Pullover
              50*8 for 3 sets
              BB Shurgs
              225 *10 for 3sets
              Behind the back Shurgs
              185*8 for 2 sets

Question did anyone feel tired when taking the NHA... but I also think I will up my RR to 3x a day..
              Last edited by dazilla; 12-01-2006, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Still feel pretty good.. had a good cardio day saturday... Still hungry...
                -I think my body is recomping already

_can anybody tell me how to move my tread.. thanks

Comment

I started to fell sick today. I think its allergies but I still made it to the gym..I have sinus pressure so I could not go as hard as I wanted but I was stronger, that was kinda funny... I won't be taking my last does of RR or AA tonight because I will be taking sinus meds... Hopefully I will get some rest and be back at it again tomorrow

Comment

You might be feeling tired depending on the diet youre on now as well. Also, packing in all the supps, your body might be in a "f*ck ME!" state, meaning it's adjusting. Could go off the new additions for a week and see if it makes a difference energy wise.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Damn.. I feel like S@$#...I going home today and try to get better dont want to take NHA when on this meds.. So I will continue ASAP... I still going ahead and ordering my Sizeon... Really would like to train today but It would be wise for me rest..

Comment

I'm back.... Yes it feels good... Hitting the gym hard.. I still see change already in my body.. Lovin THAT... adding Lean Xtreme Next week... to complete the stack .. was going with sizeon but money a little funny.. so going with GB

Comment

why did you decide to lay off lean extreme (besides the fact it is rediculously overpriced)?

If I ever do the NHA i would def add lean xtreme or whatever herb it is
                          (i know its way cheaper in bulk form) I just cant remember what it is... 7OH maybe?

Comment

Yeah its over priced but just put my order in at NP... with some Yellow N... and protein

- My diet is not on right now but I can see improvement in my back...
                            -Its kinda of hard to figure out how much to eat because NHA makes me feel like I'm taking Blackhole or something...

Comment

Feeling pretty good... I guess... I think I found out why I tired, some of it was because the quality of sleep I was getting and meals... I haven’t got my meals down yet... but really working on it... I will start posting my diet and workouts tomorrow...

Has anybody had any back pain on this stack?

Comment

Working...
                              X