Need help in choosing between these 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bolo View Post
    I'm just finishing up the tub I had already bought quite awhile ago, I just wanted to make sure Casein and BG together doesn't give me stomach cramps.
    Thanks for the reply WF.
    Anytime man

Comment

Ok so I took Blue Growth last night and wow I slept 6 solid hours and It feels like I had a 10 hour slumber I feel really great. I'll let you guys know how blue up and blue gene does after my workout later today.
      http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RRBolo/

Comment

Ok so I took Blue Growth last night and wow I slept 6 solid hours and It feels like I had a 10 hour slumber I feel really great. I'll let you guys know how blue up and blue gene does after my workout later today.
        That's what Ive been saying. Best sleep ever on Blue Growth

Blue Gene usually takes a couple weeks for me to really notice benefits kicking in, but they are very good when they do

Comment

Ok after 3 workouts stacking Blue Up/BLue Gene/Green Mag/Glycergrow preworkout, gave me a sharp focused and determination in the gym I hit prs on the first day with blue up and blue gene combo. I had good energy without the jitters and couple hours after I did not feel like crashing untill I took Blue Growth Thanks CL!

It also allowed me to bang out extra reps where usually my muscle would give out.
          Last edited by Bolo; 03-22-2011, 12:44 PM.
          http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RRBolo/

Comment

Ok after 3 workouts stacking Blue Up/BLue Gene/Green Mag/Glycergrow preworkout, gave me a sharp focused and determination in the gym I hit prs on the first day with blue up and blue gene combo. I had good energy without the jitters and couple hours after I did not feel like crashing untill I took Blue Growth Thanks CL!

It also allowed me to bang out extra reps where usually my muscle would give out.

Yessir it's a great stack.

Try adding Purple Wraath and PsKO.

Your endurance is insane

Comment

yup, for many people its worth it just for that benefit alone and that isnt even the main goal of the product
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole