Supplements banned or safe to take???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplements banned or safe to take???

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this website and was planning to buy White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude. I am from Australia and am wanting to know if these contain any banned substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibited list????

Also, if the Australia Anti-Doping Agency has different rules making these products banned for competition use?? I know in America they have similar rules to us here in Australia so if anyone knows if they are banned for use in the NCAA??

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by diekman View Post
    Hi everyone, this is my first post on this website and was planning to buy White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude. I am from Australia and am wanting to know if these contain any banned substances on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) prohibited list????

Also, if the Australia Anti-Doping Agency has different rules making these products banned for competition use?? I know in America they have similar rules to us here in Australia so if anyone knows if they are banned for use in the NCAA??

Any help will be greatly appreciated
    I answered your question on bb.com, basically the gaba in white flood is the only ingredient not allowed in austrlia, but not sure if wada tests for it, you need to ask them to be safe
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole