Representing CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Representing CL

Ill be heading to the Aggie Showdown Powerlifting meet in February to. Wanted to let yall know that Ill be representing CL there with my shirt and beanie. Looking forward to what Ive been training for!
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
    Ill be heading to the Aggie Showdown Powerlifting meet in February to. Wanted to let yall know that Ill be representing CL there with my shirt and beanie. Looking forward to what Ive been training for!
    Good luck man! Keep us posted

Comment

Awesome man. Do you have a CL bag yet?

If not, email me (dracoy[@]controlledlabs.com) for a CL bag (red or yellow).
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Very cool man! Pleae keep us updated

Comment

Thanks guys. Looking forward to it. Hopefully my wife will be able to go and take some pics so I can post them up.
          CFD

Comment

IN for pics !

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
              IN for pics !
              X2 Good luck.
              laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Good luck, my man!

Comment

awesome, enjoy the matching CL bag too
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                    awesome, enjoy the matching CL bag too
                    Ha. Will do. Thanks again!
                    CFD

Comment

I like reading posts from truly genuine people. I think they should be recognized and rewarded.

We give out so much stuff, but there are some customers that we should be targeting for their continued loyalty. We just want to say. Thanks for your patronship!
                      CONTROLLED LABS
                      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                        I like reading posts from truly genuine people. I think they should be recognized and rewarded.

We give out so much stuff, but there are some customers that we should be targeting for their continued loyalty. We just want to say. Thanks for your patronship!
                        Well I have to say thanks to you all. CL had definitely helped in my journey to becoming a stronger, healthier, athlete and person. Especially after an injury that pushed me back 10 steps. Yall produce products and supplements that are of high quality. Even more than that, as a company, yall have more integrity than other companies who will post false accusations about their products as well as others. So thank you to all of you.
                        CFD

Comment

Yall produce products and supplements that are of high quality. Even more than that, as a company, yall have more integrity than other companies who will post false accusations about their products as well as others. So thank you to all of you.
                          Second. Most important thing to me is company integrity. Having too many prop blends and not willing to answer questions always gives me pause, but CL has always been very good about keeping things open with their customers and not compromising on their products.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post

i echo this
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)