Purple Wraath and Beta Alanine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath and Beta Alanine

I just made a purchase of two of the bigger jugs of purple wrath. The product contains beta alanine. I have read in a few placed online that beta alanine must be loaded. However I would not be able to load Purple Wraath as I only plan on using it Intra workout. So now am I going to have to purchase some bulk beta alanine to take on my off days so purple wraath will have the effect it is supposed to or to optimize the effects?

There is no need to load Wraath. Which flavors did you get?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I got both of them as Grape. Tried the samples before a few years back and really liked it. Its way too expensive for me though, but I just saw it on sale for a great price so I'm getting two. Finally I can afford it!. If I don't load it how will the beta alanine work effectively?. Are you saying that beta alanine doesn't have to be loaded?
      Last edited by kins; 01-21-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Here is a good article about beta alanine. Its been awhile since Ive read it so I dont know if it says anything about loading.

http://www.betaalanine.info/
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

It takes a month or more for beta alanine to take full effect

Comment

Whey focused, so than it would make sense to do a sort of pre-load phase of taking beta-alanine at the recommended dose for at least a month before starting Purple wraath. Then continue to take the beta-alanine supplement on days that I don't use the purple wraath. This would make the Purple wraath more effective when I use because the beta alanine would have kicked in. Maybe its not necessary, but to me it makes sense. With Purple Wraath being so expensive making it more effective just makes sense. I don't know if I will continue to use Purple Wraath once I finish the two tubs I ordered, unless I can find it cheap again.

Comment

Originally posted by kins View Post
              Whey focused, so than it would make sense to do a sort of pre-load phase of taking beta-alanine at the recommended dose for at least a month before starting Purple wraath. Then continue to take the beta-alanine supplement on days that I don't use the purple wraath. This would make the Purple wraath more effective when I use because the beta alanine would have kicked in. Maybe its not necessary, but to me it makes sense. With Purple Wraath being so expensive making it more effective just makes sense. I don't know if I will continue to use Purple Wraath once I finish the two tubs I ordered, unless I can find it cheap again.
              If you are doing it simply for the beta alanine effects you could take a standalone product on off days, but if you can afford it i would stick with wraath for.the amino acid benefits as well

Comment

I plan on using Xtend on off days. Its much more affordable for me. So on off days I would take the Xtend and beta-alanine, on workout days I would take just the Purple wraath. Also on cardio days I would take Xtend and of course beta-alanine. Saving the Purple wrath just for weight workouts to make it last.

Comment

no need to load wraath or beta alanine. nothing really requires loading, not even creatine
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                    no need to load wraath or beta alanine. nothing really requires loading, not even creatine
                    x2. Companies have preached that step for their benefit but if you look up independent testings, there isnt any need, especially for acids and products that are naturally ocurring in the body.
                    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                      x2. Companies have preached that step for their benefit but if you look up independent testings, there isnt any need, especially for acids and products that are naturally ocurring in the body.
                      yup, just a way for them to get you to your next tub purchase quicker

Out Now:
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole
                      Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                      Green Bulge
                      White Blood 2
                      Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                      Blue Up
                      Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                      GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                      CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                      Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thats cool. I just ordered 3 more bottles!. There are big tubs I'm talking about, So I'll have five total!. Should last me a while!.

Comment

Originally posted by kins View Post
                          Thats cool. I just ordered 3 more bottles!. There are big tubs I'm talking about, So I'll have five total!. Should last me a while!.
                          nice, hope you got a really good price

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)