Brand New!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New!!!

Hello...I am brand new to the CL family and I have been hearing nothing but good things. I recently purchased the following:

Orange TRIad
    White Flood
    Purple Wraath (Whats the difference between this and Purple InTrain?)

I'm thinking about adding Orange OxiMega Kit, Blue Gene and Blue Up. From my understanding Blue up is a Testosterone Booster and Blue Gene aids in Recovery?

Are there any other supps I could be stacking with these to get the best results? Also, what exactly does GlycerGrow do?

Also, how do I go about stacking and combining these as well? (timing, what goes with what, etc.)

My goal is to lean out some more while at the same time gaining more strength and muscle.

Any help and info is appreciated.

Thanks,
    TDyce

welcome and smart choice in selecting CL supps. I have had good results myself with CL

I read you are new to CL...... but are you totally new to strenght training & supplements?

I woul dfirst cover the basics: Orange triad, Oximega kit and a good protein. then I would add some supps to boost my performance (I personally don't do stims) for this I use Purple wraath you can also add any of the creatine products Green Mag or Green Bulge. If you are more or less new to training I believe here you have a nice stack to start with.

Later you can add some other supps, I personally like Glycer Grow which is a muscle cell volumizing, I get my muscles really swollen and pumped which stimulates grow after continuos use. Blue gene is another that I like, yes it aids in recovery but also gives a nice endurance & stamina for the workout and all day long without stims.

I am sure that moderators and other members in this forum will also answer your questions. First decide your supps, then we can advise you on dosing & timing
    here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Thanks Sergibob for getting back to me.

I am new to CL but not new to working out or supplements. I have used other different brands but I have heard nothing but good things about CL products and thats rare.

I currently have Orange Triad and am in the process of ordering the Oximega kit along with ON 100% Whey protein. So those are covered. I also just got both White Flood and Purple Wraath. Not sure if I should have gotten the Purple Intrain or not...whats the difference between the two?

With all that being said its okay to use Orange Triad, Oximega kit, White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green Mag or Bulge, Blue Gene and Glycergrow all together? Stacked? As for not those are the main ingredients that I am looking to stack. Is there a advantage or disadvantage to having Blue Gene instead of Blue Up?

Sorry for all the questions...just trying to not mess this up.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tdyce View Post
        Thanks Sergibob for getting back to me.

I am new to CL but not new to working out or supplements. I have used other different brands but I have heard nothing but good things about CL products and thats rare.

I currently have Orange Triad and am in the process of ordering the Oximega kit along with ON 100% Whey protein. So those are covered. I also just got both White Flood and Purple Wraath. Not sure if I should have gotten the Purple Intrain or not...whats the difference between the two?

With all that being said its okay to use Orange Triad, Oximega kit, White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green Mag or Bulge, Blue Gene and Glycergrow all together? Stacked? As for not those are the main ingredients that I am looking to stack. Is there a advantage or disadvantage to having Blue Gene instead of Blue Up?

Sorry for all the questions...just trying to not mess this up.

Thanks
        1.-PW and P Intrain are intra supps, PW is mainly EAA/BCAA and some other stuff to keep your endurance no carbs. P Intrain has some carbs and whey peptides. I guess you are ok with PW, you can try next time PI and see what works best for you.
        2.- Sure, that's agreat stack in my opinion. I haven't tried blue up so I can't speak about it but BG I can really recommend it. before adding more into your stack wait for more comments from others
        here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Hello...I am brand new to the CL family and I have been hearing nothing but good things. I recently purchased the following:

Orange TRIad
          White Flood
          Purple Wraath (Whats the difference between this and Purple InTrain?) Purple Wraath has no carbs, while inTrain doesn't

I'm thinking about adding Orange OxiMega Kit, Blue Gene and Blue Up. From my understanding Blue up is a Testosterone Booster and Blue Gene aids in Recovery? Generally speaking, yes

Are there any other supps I could be stacking with these to get the best results? Also, what exactly does GlycerGrow do? Helps with a pump. This helps get more nutrients into the muscle cell and help aid in growth and recovery

Also, how do I go about stacking and combining these as well? (timing, what goes with what, etc.)

My goal is to lean out some more while at the same time gaining more strength and muscle.

Thanks,
          TDyce
          Answers are in bold

Yes, you can use the, all together.

- Orange TRIad, will be done two times a day (3-3) or three times a day (2-2-2).
          - The Oximega kit whenever you have a chance
          - WF, Blue Gene, and Green Mag/Bulge all pre workout, as well as GG
          - PW intra workout

Now you have an option you can use GG and WF together. Or you can use WF for its entire length of time and when you're done, you can cycle to GG to help with the pump and give your body a break from stims.

And for considering other stacking options: http://www.controlledlabs.com/show.p...tacking%20Info

Comment

Also, what exactly does GlycerGrow do?
            Muscle fascia stretch... LOTS of feedback here:
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6037731

Comment

Orange TRIad
              White Flood
              Purple Wraath (Whats the difference between this and Purple InTrain?)

I'm thinking about adding Orange OxiMega Kit, Blue Gene and Blue Up. From my understanding Blue up is a Testosterone Booster and Blue Gene aids in Recovery?

Are there any other supps I could be stacking with these to get the best results? Also, what exactly does GlycerGrow do?

Thanks,
              TDyce
              welcome to the CL family. your stack looks good. glycergrow is a cell volumizer and aids in the pump department. it also has electrolytes
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                welcome to the CL family. your stack looks good. glycergrow is a cell volumizer and aids in the pump department. it also has electrolytes
                I'm sold. Okay so here is my stack as stands:

Orange Triad
                Orange OxiMega Kit
                White Flood
                Blue Gene
                Green Mag/ Green Bulge (Undecided)
                GlycerGrow
                Purple Wraath

I am amped. I went and looked at the feedback on GlycerGrow and I was so impressed that I figure I have to try this. With all that being said time frame and amounts to take? I know some are pills and some are powders so help with the recommended doseages would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the help and I'll be sure and keep everybody posted on how this stack works out.

Comment

Also, I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with not only recommended dosage and usages for these products on Training days but also Non Training days.

Thanks,
                  TDyce

Comment

Also, I would appreciate it if someone could help me out with not only recommended dosage and usages for these products on Training days but also Non Training days.

Thanks,
                    TDyce

Continue taking everything the same way on non training days except you can cut out WF on non-training. If it says pre-workout on your training days, take it roughly the same time of day on non-training if possible.

I generally follow the dosage recommendations except I superdose purple wraath throughout the day. Love those aminos
                    Last edited by wheyfocused; 01-20-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyfocused View Post
                      Continue taking everything the same way on non training days except you can cut out WF on non-training. If it says pre-workout on your training days, take it roughly the same time of day on non-training if possible.

I generally follow the dosage recommendations except I superdose purple wraath throughout the day. Love those aminos
                      Quick question...whats your take on stacking Purple Intrain with Purple Wraath? How would you work those dosages?

Comment

Quick question...whats your take on stacking Purple Intrain with Purple Wraath? How would you work those dosages?
                        I would recommend this. They are actually very different products. Wraath is an Amino Acid supplement whereas Intrain is mainly an endurance/nutrient supplement. I take a scoop of PW pre workout, then 2 scoops intrain intra workout along with 1 additional scoop of PW intra workout.

Comment

I am going to list the stack I am about to start below with presumed times and servings beside them. If there is a problem or anybody see anything thats wrong please don't hesitate to correct me because I definitely want to get the most out of these supplements.

Orange Triad / 6 pills / (3) Breakfast, (3) Dinner
                          Orange Oximega Kit (Fish Oil (2) per day / Greens (1) per day)
                          White Flood / 1 scoop / 30-60 Min Pre Workout
                          Blue Gene / 5 pills / 30-60 Min Pre Workout
                          Green Bulge / 5 pills / 30-60 Min Pre Workout
                          GlycerGrow / 2 scoops / 30-60 Min Pre Workout
                          Purple Wrath / 1 scoop / Pre Workout
                          Purple InTrain / 2 scoops + 1 scoop Purple Wraath / Intra Workout

Can I pretty much wash the Blue Gene, Green Bulge, GlycerGrow down with the White Flood? Also, the 1 scoop of Purple Wraath I plan on taking pre workout about how far ahead of my workout should I drink that?

Thanks

Comment

thatīs why I like CL, in addition to high quality supps you also get free consultation with experts in the field

you have agreat stack over there, just remember to drink lots of water with GlycerGrow and play with the dose/time to se what works for you. I am sure you will like it

Comment

I am going to list the stack I am about to start below with presumed times and servings beside them. If there is a problem or anybody see anything thats wrong please don't hesitate to correct me because I definitely want to get the most out of these supplements.

Orange Triad / 6 pills / (3) Breakfast, (3) Dinner
                              Orange Oximega Kit (Fish Oil (2) per day / Greens (1) per day)
                              White Flood / 1 scoop / 30-60 Min Pre Workout
                              Blue Gene / 5 pills / 30-60 Min Pre Workout
                              Green Bulge / 5 pills / 30-60 Min Pre Workout
                              GlycerGrow / 2 scoops / 30-60 Min Pre Workout
                              Purple Wrath / 1 scoop / Pre Workout
                              Purple InTrain / 2 scoops + 1 scoop Purple Wraath / Intra Workout

Can I pretty much wash the Blue Gene, Green Bulge, GlycerGrow down with the White Flood? Also, the 1 scoop of Purple Wraath I plan on taking pre workout about how far ahead of my workout should I drink that?

Thanks
                              I appreciate all the feed back but I have a few more questions:

1) Can I pretty much wash the Blue Gene, Green Bulge, GlycerGrow down with the White Flood?
                              2) Also, the 1 scoop of Purple Wraath I plan on taking pre workout about how far ahead of my workout should I drink that?
                              3) How are apart of eachother should I take the Blue Gene, Green Bulge and GlycerGrow? One right after the other or space them out?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X