Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow nEuphoria™ Gen1 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    It's certainly worth a try. How much P are you using ?
    3gm, three times daily.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      I'm really looking forward to this, and I'll tell you why.

Between the stresses of work, family, financial, and training, I'm left to slight depression and a general feeling of being tired, which I'm sure everyone can relate to.

My body is my temple, however, and I do not drink, smoke, get high, etc.

My vices are food and sex, and working out of course.

For a while I took AMP's for that eurphoric feeling, but the stimulants in it were too powerful for me to take in order to get that 'euphoria' from geranamine

It will be nice to have a legal, dietary supplement that IS NOT medication, that I can take every once in a while, on say a Friday night to relax.

And not a minute too soon!
      amen to that

Comment

Any reason this would not be allowed in Canada? Might have to get some for Cardio days....

Comment

Originally posted by seanhs
          Any reason this would not be allowed in Canada? Might have to get some for Cardio days....
          should be fine
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

So, if you are not allowed to operate a motor vehicle, how do you recommed taking it for a workout? My gym is 5 minutes away, and I am usually in the gym for 1.5hrs (including changing etc.). Could i take it just as I leave, and then i *should* be ok to drive after 1.5hrs?

Comment

Originally posted by seanhs
              So, if you are not allowed to operate a motor vehicle, how do you recommed taking it for a workout? My gym is 5 minutes away, and I am usually in the gym for 1.5hrs (including changing etc.). Could i take it just as I leave, and then i *should* be ok to drive after 1.5hrs?
              take it as soon as you get there.
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
                take it as soon as you get there.
                ^^^^

Agreed, and also experiment with a split dosage.

Comment

Tank/PT -

World gym is about 10 minutes (+/- with traffic) away, so what about afterwards? My workouts usually last an hour or so, then I head home, so will I be ok to drive home?
                  A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                    Tank/PT -

World gym is about 10 minutes (+/- with traffic) away, so what about afterwards? My workouts usually last an hour or so, then I head home, so will I be ok to drive home?
                    Can't say for sure. Think of it like this... let's say you took a Red BULL and it made you dizzy. It's your responsibility at that point to not drive in that "state". If you take a Red BULL and it doesn't make you dizzy or impaired in any way, you're good to go.

So it depends on your initial impressions of nEuphoria and a split dosage may be wise in that scenario (depending on how YOU respond).

Comment

Can't say for sure. Think of it like this... let's say you took a Red BULL and it made you dizzy. It's your responsibility at that point to not drive in that "state". If you take a Red BULL and it doesn't make you dizzy or impaired in any way, you're good to go.

So it depends on your initial impressions of nEuphoria and a split dosage may be wise in that scenario (depending on how YOU respond).

Word
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

sound advice PT.

Im seeing a lot of differences in experiences with YN, and mine has been all pleasant.
                        "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                        -or-
                        http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
                          sound advice PT.

Im seeing a lot of differences in experiences with YN, and mine has been all pleasant.
                          nEuphoria is slowly gaining momentum. It is now one of the TOP 10 stress reduction products on BB.COM

Comment

nEuphoria is slowly gaining momentum. It is now one of the TOP 10 stress reduction products on BB.COM

Ill have to give it a try when I get on the fire dept. I will be stressed like no other

Comment

Is Yellow nEuphoria supposed to replace (or provide an alternative) to other energy-boosting CL products? I doesn't look like this mixes well with WF, BU, or RA.

Now I understand that YnE is an occasional supplement. But it sounds like you would have to put other things on hold when you decide to use it. If so, it better be damned powerful.

So, hypothetically speaking, of course, if you wanted to take Sesaglow, RA, BU, and the occasional YnE throughout the day, and GM, WF/GG, PW pre-workout, would you spontaneously combust?
                              Wrist wraps fix everything.

Comment

Originally posted by matt24002
                                Is Yellow nEuphoria supposed to replace (or provide an alternative) to other energy-boosting CL products? I doesn't look like this mixes well with WF, BU, or RA.

Now I understand that YnE is an occasional supplement. But it sounds like you would have to put other things on hold when you decide to use it. If so, it better be damned powerful.

So, hypothetically speaking, of course, if you wanted to take Sesaglow, RA, BU, and the occasional YnE throughout the day, and GM, WF/GG, PW pre-workout, would you spontaneously combust?
                                In my experience it stacks nicely with:

WRAATH

Red ACID

Comment

Working...
                                X