Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow nEuphoria™ Gen1 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
    I'm really looking forward to this, and I'll tell you why.

Between the stresses of work, family, financial, and training, I'm left to slight depression and a general feeling of being tired, which I'm sure everyone can relate to.

And not a minute too soon!
    exactly

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      I'm really looking forward to this, and I'll tell you why.

Between the stresses of work, family, financial, and training, I'm left to slight depression and a general feeling of being tired, which I'm sure everyone can relate to.

My body is my temple, however, and I do not drink, smoke, get high, etc.

My vices are food and sex, and working out of course.

For a while I took AMP's for that eurphoric feeling, but the stimulants in it were too powerful for me to take in order to get that 'euphoria' from geranamine

It will be nice to have a legal, dietary supplement that IS NOT medication, that I can take every once in a while, on say a Friday night to relax.

And not a minute too soon!
      ^^^^

Bingo !!!

Comment

If youll all notice my sig and label, I recently had a really tough loss. I am, like RR, looking forward to this. Having such a tough loss makes it very hard to maintain anything, and this is my freakin finals week(s)!! Im having trouble maintaining my diet, training, school, and attitude and I believe this will help. CL all the way.
        "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
        -or-
        http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by babolat
          If youll all notice my sig and label, I recently had a really tough loss. I am, like RR, looking forward to this. Having such a tough loss makes it very hard to maintain anything, and this is my freakin finals week(s)!! Im having trouble maintaining my diet, training, school, and attitude and I believe this will help. CL all the way.
          sorry to hear that. i hope you find the strength to pull through it.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks
            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

-or-

Comment

Nice write-up, sounds like another solid CL product
              Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Dave1
                Nice write-up, sounds like another solid CL product

Comment

so pretty much, you could take this and PW together for a freakin intense workout? PW already intensfiies my workouts. I'm really looking forward to trying this out.

Comment

Controlled Labs, I have a question for you guys about this product:

What are the top five (or ten) reasons why or when YOU use Yellow nEuphoria?
                    Like personally, how do YOU use it and what do YOU use it for specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
                      Controlled Labs, I have a question for you guys about this product:

What are the top five (or ten) reasons why or when YOU use Yellow nEuphoria?
                      Like personally, how do YOU use it and what do YOU use it for specifically?
                      Wow... I don't even know where to start and I don't want to skew the feedback that will be coming in soon....

I will say this... I was watching ESPN Classic the other day and they were playing the Lakers vs. Dallas game from 2002... the best comeback in NBA history. I knew who was going to win ! I knew exactly why, when, and how !... so WHY did I feel a intense endorphin rush towards the end of the game ?

What if you could bottle up that Endorphin rush ? What price do you put on that feeling ?

Food for thought....

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                        What if you could bottle up that Endorphin rush ? What price do you put on that feeling ?
                        Wow, now I know why this is going to be a very special product...

I was just watching game seven of the Yankees/Red Sox ALCS from 2004...
                        And your comment popped into my head and I felt the exact feeling that you were describing!

I cannot even imagine what this product will do for long distance conditioning!!!

Comment

mm, sweet satisfaction.

sounds kind of like schadenfreuda, the german word for the feeling you get when someone gets whats coming to them. it doesnt translate to english.

-or-

Comment

With Piracetam?

Piracetam gives me a nice calming effect, but also wakes up my thought processes. Would "YNE" added to my piracetam regimen be beneficial, or pointless?
                            God Bless,
                            Stu

Comment

nice! id like to know too it sounds interesting! reps for the good question

-or-

Comment

Originally posted by Stuart Rudolph
                                Piracetam gives me a nice calming effect, but also wakes up my thought processes. Would "YNE" added to my piracetam regimen be beneficial, or pointless?
                                It's certainly worth a try. How much P are you using ?

Comment

Working...
                                X