Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow nEuphoria™ Gen1 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can yellow neuphoria be stacked with white blood without any problem or any other NO product?

this supp looks GREAAAAAAT

Comment

Originally posted by Logiabs~
      can yellow neuphoria be stacked with white blood without any problem or any other NO product?

this supp looks GREAAAAAAT
      We expect lots of these questions... and it totally depends on your initial impressions of nEuphoria in my opinion. When initially dosing nEuphoria, I would personally keep everything else to a bare minimum and take it from there. I welcome any / all feedback and real time questions.

In bold above, is where we can get into trouble... because not all NO products are created equal... that's why we'll individualize / get specific instead.

Comment

1) what makes this different than any other caffeine-free stimulant? is the euphoric effect that good?
        2) directions say to take prior to activity, warning says not to consume while operating machinery... what about lifting?
        3) is this supposed to be more of a post-workout/relaxation, maintain metabolism overnight kind of supplement?

or are we going to be lifting weights on some sort of "illegal drug" high?
        Last edited by scott_widyn; 11-28-2006, 09:37 PM.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I cant wait for my freeeeeeee bottle!!!!! i will log this for sureeeeeee! thanks CL!!
          Green BULGE + White BLOOD

MY GB+WB Log:http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1553

Comment

Originally posted by scott_widyn
            after reading the directions, ingredients and faq, this sounds like a supplement that is likely to be abused... more than an illegal drug than anything... haha!

i hope there is not any truth to the above statement... or is there?
            No, I think people will see the value of using it as directed. I'll be on a mission to make that happen.

Comment

i realized that my post was misworded, so i rewrote it for you above...

Comment

1) what makes this different than any other caffeine-free stimulant? is the euphoric effect that good?
                Results will vary... but yes.
                2) directions say to take prior to activity, warning says not to consume while operating machinery... what about lifting?
                Yes, lifting / cardio would be "activity".
                3) is this supposed to be more of a post-workout/relaxation, maintain metabolism overnight kind of supplement?
                It has many uses.. that is one potential use.
                are we going to be lifting weights on some sort of "illegal drug" high?
                No, because it's legal

Comment

PU - I saw you mention something about memorization help with us "visual" type learners. Would this be a good thing during finals week?

I can't think of anything better than killing stress and enhancing my chance for memorization!
                  Supplements.net Board Rep

Quality, Supplements at Great Prices.

Comment

Originally posted by haiz69
                    PU - I saw you mention something about memorization help with us "visual" type learners. Would this be a good thing during finals week?

I can't think of anything better than killing stress and enhancing my chance for memorization!
                    Results will vary, but it might be worth a try. In theory, it would work best for a difficult subject that actually interests you, not a difficult subject that you hate.

Comment

PT-

1 - What are the time constraints? Although it doesnt include caffeine, but gives you a "rush", will this be tough to take close to bed time?

2 - Being close to the same weight, what were your dosages like? I like to base my doses somewhat close to yours
                      A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Yeah! Woo! Go CL!
                        "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
                        http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
                        -or-
                        http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                          1 - What are the time constraints? Although it doesnt include caffeine, but gives you a "rush", will this be tough to take close to bed time?
                          Only if you plan on sleeping immediately plus, remember that a split dosage that evening is a option.

Originally posted by Sethva
                          2 - Being close to the same weight, what were your dosages like? I like to base my doses somewhat close to yours
                          Unlike some supplements, it isn't just based on bodyweight or lean mass (results will vary from person to person even if they are the same weight). The key is definately to taper up the dosage and especially experiment with timing. It's going to have a different effect pre-cardio vs. pre-workout vs. pre-bed vs. split dosage... etc..

Comment

geeeeeez! i wanna play!!! lol so many options pt!!!! will tis help with my upcoming x factor cycle??
                            Green BULGE + White BLOOD

MY GB+WB Log:http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1553

Comment

Gimme gimme!!!!

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this, and I'll tell you why.

Between the stresses of work, family, financial, and training, I'm left to slight depression and a general feeling of being tired, which I'm sure everyone can relate to.

My body is my temple, however, and I do not drink, smoke, get high, etc.

My vices are food and sex, and working out of course.

For a while I took AMP's for that eurphoric feeling, but the stimulants in it were too powerful for me to take in order to get that 'euphoria' from geranamine

It will be nice to have a legal, dietary supplement that IS NOT medication, that I can take every once in a while, on say a Friday night to relax.

And not a minute too soon!
                                Last edited by RenegadeRows; 11-29-2006, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X