let me just say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• let me just say...

Seattle's Best Peppermint Mocha coffee is absolutely delicious. It's a seasonal coffee and Borders Books have it on sale 50% off for the rest of the week. (at least here in the Cincy)

I like the Peppermint mocha at Starbucks.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Lies.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        I like the Peppermint mocha at Starbucks.
        You are probably drinking the same thing as me... Seattle's Best is owned by Starbucks.

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
        Lies.
        Never!

Comment

Disregard coffee and acquire cold water.
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
          X