After 2 months on PW, BG, OT, OX fish oil - pics before & after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 2 months on PW, BG, OT, OX fish oil - pics before & after

Just wanted to share my results after 8 weeks on CL: PW, BG, OT, OX fish oil
    This was the first time I used CL supps and I am happy with the results, the quality and the effectiveness.
    I worked out 5 times x week and 2 days off. Increasing the load on a weekly basis.
    My initial weight was 72kgs and after 8 weeks I went up to 75,5 kgs
    My diet was clean high in protein, moderate carbs and moderate fats.
    I will keep as my basic stack the OT,OX fish oils and PW they all have been very effective and helped me to gain some lean mass, train with intensity and not getting sick during this flu season also my digestion inproved and my joints are in good shape.
    I will be dropping off BG due to economical reason and probably pick it up again in the future as it showed to be effective in recovery (less soar) and gave me good energy during the workouts.

Before
    before190910 front.JPG
    After
    after-B-27112010.JPG

CL Stack
    stack1.JPG
    here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

That's a great stack, sorry to hear you can't keep the Blue Gene. Keep your eyes peeled for sales and stock up when you can.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      That's a great stack, sorry to hear you can't keep the Blue Gene. Keep your eyes peeled for sales and stock up when you can.
      thanks for the tip, unfortunately as I live in North Europe, we have no promos/sales up here. Anyway I will add to my stack Glycer Grow
      here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Working...
      X