I am BACK! Hello everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am BACK! Hello everyone!!

First off, I am back. Back in a BIG way, and here to stay. It is good to be back in the world of body building.

I've missed you guys, you have been very good to me over the years. Cheers.

Not sure where is the best place to post this, but here goes...I would like to be a supplement tester for CL and do a log for you!

I have used Green Bulge and White Blood before, and have had awesome results with both supplements. I could not recommend them highly enough.

I would be very interested in testing some supplements for you and getting involved in Controlled Labs. I live in Brisbane, Australia. They do not sell CL supplements anywhere where I live, and I think that is such a shame. It would be fantastic to have CL all over Australia! I am sure you want to expand your great company.

What I would like to do for you is test some supplements that would support large gains in strength, muscle and size. I would provide you with a complete log that would be updated daily, also with before photos, progress photos and photos after the supplement and or stack log has been completed. I shall not lie nor will there be any bullshit. Just the facts on what's going on, how it's helping me or not, what it's doing, how i'm feeling, progress, strength increases, gains or not etc.

Current supplements:

International Protein Amino Charged WPI (1 1/3 Scoops after workout)
    Cenovis Men's Multi (1 capsule in the morning)
    Blackmores Fish oil 1000mg (4 caps 3 times a day)
    Gold Cross Vitamin C 500mg (2 tablets 3 times a day)
    Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula (2 tablets a day)
    Blackmores Zinvit - Zinc and magnesium (1 at night)
    Wagner Magnesium Forte 400 (1 at night)
    MEGAFOL 5 - 5mg Folic acid (1 in morning)

I am looking to add a creatine to my supplement stack. I would love that creatine to be something from your product line. I been working out for about a month now, I lift weights 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri) and do cardio (Tues, Thurs, Sat) and I have Sunday off. I have made good gains already as I used to lift a lot and did Taekwondo for many years obtaining a Black Belt. So, although I have been out of training for ages, I am able to gain size fairly easily. I got told from a friend that it has something to do with muscle memory or something?

One my motivators of getting bigger fast is the fact I am getting into the Security industry. Also, I like the "big" look, and like to be fit and in shape.

By the way if I can help to promote your supplements by being on the Controlled Labs Street Teamz, I would love to do that too.

Thank you,

Matt

all I can say is *****
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
      all I can say is *****
      Lol nice to see you too You have so many new supplements man...where to start!?

Comment

Good to see you back man!

And depends on what your goals are, and that will help dictate where one should start

Comment

Thanks mate. Goals are adding mass, size, muscle and strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
            all I can say is *****
            Lol. Thats what I thought lol
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

What do you guys mean? I am much more mature now and I do not drink, smoke or take any drugs at all. You can probably guess why I was away for so long, I had bad depression and problems relating to that...but all is good now!

Comment

Welcome back, glad to see you are in a better place.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks mate, good to see you all. Great to see how well CL is going, and guess what? I saw heaps of CL supps in a sydney supplement shop! They sell Controlled Labs supplements at GNC sydney! This is awesome. I live in Brisbane and i'm going to see if the supplement store I go to will stock your supplements too. Gotta spread the word ya know!

Comment

It's been a long time!!!

Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by Seroph4x View Post
                      Thanks mate, good to see you all. Great to see how well CL is going, and guess what? I saw heaps of CL supps in a sydney supplement shop! They sell Controlled Labs supplements at GNC sydney! This is awesome. I live in Brisbane and i'm going to see if the supplement store I go to will stock your supplements too. Gotta spread the word ya know!
                      yup, GNC down there has the exclusive, so you wont find it anywhere else unless they are bringing it in from another country on their own
                      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                      Purple Psyko
                      Gold Feast
                      Blue Gene
                      Blue Growth
                      REDuction AM/PM Shots
                      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                      Orange TRIad
                      White Flood (5 Flavors)
                      Black Hole