Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Stacking..

Hi,

I would like your help/advice i've been taking Green Bulge, White Blood, GlycerGrow and Purple Wrath. As i got good results with these supplements. i decided to invest in good products, so i purchased most of the products.

These is all i Got:

Orange Triad
    Orange Oximega ( Fish oil and greens)

Reduction

Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    White Blood
    Green Bulge
    Purple Wrath
    GlycerGrow

I'm Looking to add some lean muscle to my body, in addition i take ON 100% whey Protein in the morning, pre and Post work out at night On 100% Casein, at the moment i'm doing Bill Star's 5x5. working out 3 times a week. Now i was wondering how should i combine or stack all these. what would it be a good stack?? you may not include all these supps. that is a reason why i need your help and advise.

Should i start a new intermediate Work Out or should i stay with 5x5 i started with it 3 weeks ago.

If i stay with 5x5 on my non working out days should i take all the supplements as well?

Thanks

Stick with the 5 x 5 for at least 2-3 months to give it a good cycle.

Orange Triad - 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 2 dinner. Everyday.
    Orange Oximega ( Fish oil and greens) - 1 with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Greens anytime you want. I do it at breakfast with my oatmeal.

Reduction - Wait a year and use this, no need for it now.

Blue Gene - Right before your workout (don't worry about timing)
    Blue Growth - Right before bed. (don't worry about timing)

White Blood -
    Right before your workout. (Use White Blood or GG, not both)

GlycerGrow - Right before your workout. (Use White Blood or GG, not both)

Green Bulge - Take with Blue Gene before workout.
    Purple Wrath - During workout.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Hey Dracoy,

Thank you for the feed back, sounds good. only question i have now is do i have to take all of them on the non working out days??

Comment

I would definitely stick with Bill Starr's program until it doesnt work. Ive gotten to know some great and some well known powerlifters and athletes who used this program during their beginning/intermediate span of training. Stick with it but make sure you eat and sleep well. Those 2 are far more important than any supplements you can purchase.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

farmerson12 ,

Thank you for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by Javcolin View Post
            farmerson12 ,

Thank you for the advice
            Anytime man. Anytime
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

Originally posted by Javcolin View Post
              do i have to take all of them on the non working out days??
              I'd take these even on off days:

Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              Green Bulge

Comment

Working...
              X