Liquid Grip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Grip

I recently read some reviews on this product and decided to purchase it due to needing some help with my grip with heavy lifts without using chalk(because gym doesnt allow it. Lame) and gloves and straps(because I think it is detrimental to your training and will never use them). I am more than happy with this stuff. Doesnt make a mess, stays on your hand throughout your whole workout, and works just as well as chalk. If you tend to lift heavy, I would encourage anyone to look into it. Great product. They have it as BB.com for cheap here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/li...quid-grip.html
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

I wonder how it'll hold up with CrossFit pullups?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      I wonder how it'll hold up with CrossFit pullups?
      Just lovely. For anyone with grip troubles, it will allow you to bang out a few more reps. The stuff is pretty affordable too. Lasts awhile
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

I second the notion, the gym where I work out does not allow chalk (unfortunately). I started using liquid grip about 6mos ago - great stuff. Stays on the hands for the majority of the work out. On heavier lift days I usually have to reapply as it does get warn off . . . but that's better than having to use wrist wraps.
        Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Great, i was looking for the product like that. I was having the same problem with my grip on heavy lifts. Thank you.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks. I've been looking at liquid grip and wasn't sure if it truely worked but now I have someones input. I'll be sure to get a bottle.
            Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.

Comment

Working...
            X