CL Supplement question. / ?/ :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL Supplement question. / ?/ :]

So about a month and a half ago I started taking WhiteFlood / GreenMeg / PurpleWraath. (powder) The first day I had an insane amount of energy and my workout was pretty crazy. My arm started bloating pretty bad and by morning I had a Popeye arm going on. The swelling lasted for a week. A few days ago I decided to start on them again. But I don't feel that energy I had, I still feel like I'm getting a good amount of reps and lifting more than I would without. It this normal, to go from feeling that tingling and energy to barley feeling any of it? Or do you think I only had that tingling energy because it was my first time taking any type of creatine or n.o.? Any insight would be helpful, thank you. I know I read somewhere that everyone experiences this stuff differently, I just didn't know if that experience would change for any particular person over time.
    (Sorry I kinda rambled on.)

Ya man thats pretty normal. Your body will get used to the stimulants inside products(WF in this case) but you will still experience other effects like strength, mass, and endurance changes. So dont worry.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

How much water are you drinking?
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Usually about 24 ounces with the three supplements , I don't know about all day though I try to drink a lot but I don't keep track.

Comment

Thats good to know, thanks for clearing up my concerns. :]

Comment

Working...
          X