Help: Looking to add some BLUE to my stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Looking to add some BLUE to my stack

Objective: I'm considering adding some BLUE to my stack, but would like some advice on where to go, as I am not as familiar with the blue line of products.

Stats: I am 21 years old, and +/- 175 lbs at 5'10''

Goals: Balance of growth and strength

Past and current supplementation

Three years ago I started with:

Morning: ON 100% egg
    Pre-workout: Green Magnitude/Whiteflood mixed
    Intra-workout: Purple Wraath
    Post-workout: ON 100% whey
    Throughout the day: Orange Triad multis and Now Ultra Omega 3 fish oil

Currently I am supplementing:

Morning: ON 100% egg
    Pre-workout: Green Magnitude/Whiteflood mixed
    Intra-workout: Purple Wraath/Purple Intrain mixed
    Post-workout: ON 100% whey/OxiOmega greens mixed
    Throughout the day: Orange Triad multis and OxiOmega fish oil

Bottom Line: I love my stack; I have seen great gains with CL products (you guys really do a great job), however, I want to take it to the next level. Would going "blue" do this for me, and if so, which product would be best personally (Up, Gene, Growth)? There is no potential for adverse side effects with the blue line, correct? Staying healthy/safe during my supplementation is very important. Finally, is there something aside from going blue that would be more beneficial to add to my current stack to give it the extra boost for added gains? Ultimately, I am looking to add one more key player to my current stack.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance

Blue Gene is the first thing that I would recommend. Amazing product thats in a category of its own. If your wallet permits, Id add Growth also. Im currently on it and it brings alot of help to the table. Amazing recovery while on it, which is needed. Although you could make gains safely with Blue Up, there isnt a reason to add it just yet. Unless you have a medical condition or you screwed up your hormones with gear, your test levels should be fine.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Yea my test levels are fine; I'd rather not add two supplements at the moment. I'd like to try the one that would be most effective. I train hard 5 days a week. So...Blue Gene > Blue Growth in relation to my personal situation, any other opinions? (thanks famerson!)
      Last edited by g1ovann1; 11-21-2010, 05:34 PM.

Comment

What are you looking for the supplement to help with, not as in goals. But are you looking for an overall improvement in all aspects, or maybe helping sleep and recovery.

Comment

Well, that is the issue I'm trying to untangle right now. Would it be more beneficial to go with Gene to have the overall benefit, or Growth to focus more on my sleep and recovery. I am leaning towards Gene, not positive yet though

Comment

I'd add blue gene before adding Blue Growth.

Blue Gene helps incredibly with recovery and is the one supp that helps me feel great overall in my life.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
              I'd add blue gene before adding Blue Growth.

Blue Gene helps incredibly with recovery and is the one supp that helps me feel great overall in my life.
              Awsome; what were the most noticable effects you saw during the first few weeks of your supplementation? Also, in order to ease myself in, I was thinking about starting off with 3 pills instead of the reccomended 5 for my first bottle. Would this be ok/sufficient?

Edit: Just found the link to your different supplement explanations, good stuff! (http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/29/the-u...ntrolled-labs/)

My only real question that remains is if I should start off with the full dose of 5 or start with 3 to access my tolerance.
              Last edited by g1ovann1; 11-22-2010, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Start with 3. Just in case you are allergic.
                CONTROLLED LABS
                Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

sounds good man, looking forward to this new addition

Comment

I'm sure you'll love 'er mang

Comment

Working...
                    X