No announcement yet.

Stack Question-WB cutting or mass gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack Question-WB cutting or mass gain?

Although the stack info. on CL website lists WB for both fat loss and mass gain, some in the forum recommend WB ONLY for building/mass gain. I would like to know the consensus of anyone who has personal advice/experience here. My current stack has grown to... GB,WB,PW,GG,RA2 taken as directed. My goals are strength, endurance and overall performance. I am very happy with my body composition and lot looking to really gain or lose weight other than small seasonal changes ie. generally try to gain some muscle and strength fall-winter, then lean out a bit for spring-summer. I am amazed by my current stack, but have concern about WB bulking up my frame too much. Weekly exercise averages 5-6 days cardio/biking (approx. 6-9 hours), 2-4 days heavy weight training. Any advice much appreciated!!

Just realized I meant to post this in CL SUPP. section. Not sure how to move it, link it, etc...oh well.
    Last edited by AJM; 11-26-2006, 07:08 AM.

Originally posted by AJM
    Although the stack info. on CL website lists WB for both fat loss and mass gain, some in the forum recommend WB ONLY for building/mass gain. I would like to know the consensus of anyone who has personal advice/experience here. My current stack has grown to... GB,WB,PW,GG,RA2 taken as directed. My goals are strength, endurance and overall performance. I am very happy with my body composition and lot looking to really gain or lose weight other than small seasonal changes ie. generally try to gain some muscle and strength fall-winter, then lean out a bit for spring-summer. I am amazed by my current stack, but have concern about WB bulking up my frame too much. Weekly exercise averages 5-6 days cardio/biking (approx. 6-9 hours), 2-4 days heavy weight training. Any advice much appreciated!!

Just realized I meant to post this in CL SUPP. section. Not sure how to move it, link it, etc...oh well.
    I'll move it

In my opinion, to get the most bang-for-buck from White BLOOD it should be combined with extreme stretching. I only recommend extreme stretching during a calorie surplus, so that's one reason why I recommend White BLOOD mainly for bulking. In the meantime, the rest of your stack looks awesome.
    Last edited by pu12en12g; 11-26-2006, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
      I'll move it

In my opinion, to get the most bang-for-buck from White BLOOD it should be combined with extreme stretching. I only recommend extreme stretching during a calorie surplus, so that's one reason why I recommend White BLOOD mainly for bulking. In the meantime, the rest of your stack looks awesome.
      Thanks! By the way, does extreme stretching mean what it sounds like? ie. daily, hold 20 sec. static/isometric stretch,etc...

Comment

Working...
      X