The all natural pro card stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The all natural pro card stack

I am beginning a short offseason before going after an IFPA pro card next season. I have decided to run a stack of controlled labs products for this offseason. I have good experiences with CL in the past and they dont water down their products. I will be using white flood and green mag preworkout, purple in train during my workout, and golden gains post workout. I will also be using Orange Triad as my multi. Lets go Controlled Labs, its time get that pro card.
    If you have to tell people how good you are, you probably arent that good.

That is awesome man. Are you planning to log this or anything?

Comment

I dont plan to keep a detailed log as with training, college classes, and being in the military I dont have alot of time to post everyday. I will however keep everyone posted occasionally on my progress and my review of the CL supps I am using. So far after 2 weeks on WF, GM, and Purple in Train, I am definitely getting stronger and my intensity is up.

Comment

That's fine man. I'm def interested in following your progress

Comment

Good luck, I hope you achieve your dreams!
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by lnc0911 View Post
            I am beginning a short offseason before going after an IFPA pro card next season. I have decided to run a stack of controlled labs products for this offseason. I have good experiences with CL in the past and they dont water down their products. I will be using white flood and green mag preworkout, purple in train during my workout, and golden gains post workout. I will also be using Orange Triad as my multi. Lets go Controlled Labs, its time get that pro card.
            awesome stack, make sure to get fish oil too, foundational health is the most important.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Good luck to you!

What's your competition history like?

Comment

I have been competing for about 4 years now. I have won my class in 3 shows and won my first overall this season at the OCB Tidewater All Natural. I plan on doing 3 pro qauls next year. Hopefully all I will need is 1 though.

Comment

Well, so far the offseason is going good. I am at 208 which is 16 lbs off of my contest weight and my last contest was 16 weeks ago so I am making qaulity gains. The stack is working out very well as I am getting bigger and stronger especially in the squat rack. I will begin my first prep for next season probably the last week of January to get ready for the May 7th pro qaulifier in Richmond, VA. I am considering adding Glycergrow to my stack the last month of the offseaon.

Comment

Why don't you add fish oil and PW for recovery to your stack?

Comment

I already use the fish oils and I currently use Xtend for recovery. I want to give purple wrath a try, but I need to wait until I use all of the xtend, money is a little tight after the holidays, lol!

Comment

How you liking the fish oils man?

Comment

I like them, no nasty ass fish burps!

Comment

Originally posted by lnc0911 View Post
                            I already use the fish oils and I currently use Xtend for recovery. I want to give purple wrath a try, but I need to wait until I use all of the xtend, money is a little tight after the holidays, lol!
                            have you tried the free purple wraath sample yet?
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Yes, I have tried PW, just havent ran out of xtend yet. I had 3 big tubs of xtend, I am finally on the last one. I will probably run PW after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X