Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bacon Boy's Purple Wraath Review and Log!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon Boy's Purple Wraath Review and Log!!!!

Hey folks this is the first post from me on here, as well as m first time trying a CL product. WHICH IS WEIRD I AM A COMPETITIVE NATURAL BODYBUILDER AND IT'S TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO TRY IT OUT!!!!

I compete within the NPC I took 5th in the middle weights 2009 NPC Natural Midstates, due to some gross miss calculations, I looked like 2nd or 3rd by the time I got my trophy, to little too late tho. Anyways since November 2009 I have gone through a giant transformation and am so confident that I am competing naturally in an untested show! I am a Science student at Maryville University and through my research I found out that, 6 grams of EAA's (Which PW has) is equivalent to 40g whey, as well as has a much better NNU score far superior in fact!

THAT AND THIS STUFF IS TOTALLY AWESOME TASTING!!!!! And If you crunch the numbers (efficiency included) whey most of the time adds up to $0.02-0.04 a gram and PW IS $0.016 ($0.02) A GRAM AND IT TASTES FAR BETTER!!!!

Current Stats:
    5'7'' 1/2
    201 lbs
    8-9% BF depending on Day
    Contest prep starts today 11/5/10
    show date is 3/19/10 (www.npcmidwest.com)

Have been refereed to as a natural freak due to strength in and out of the gym, I'll keep you guys in the know once a week!!!!

PS will also be using product as a meal replacement too!!

Any comments or q's hollar at me on here!!!!
    Jon LaRue NPC Natural Competitor and Maryville University Student/Scientist!!!

Figured I would post a few photos so you Know I am legit:

Comment

congrats on your sucess, nice pics. I am also using the PW...pretty cool purple drink

how are u planning to use the PW as MR?
      here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Originally posted by sergibob View Post
        congrats on your sucess, nice pics. I am also using the PW...pretty cool purple drink

how are u planning to use the PW as MR?
        I throw in a scoop of fiber to help with fullness and then eat a cup of veggies.... Works stellar!

Comment

Welcome to CL! Good luck with your goals!!
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

graceful body dear .... can you tell me how much it costs
            alexander

Comment

Working...
            X