Purple Wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath

I was wondering what ingredients in Purple Wraath that gives you that sex drive? LOL.

Originally posted by red_guy View Post
    I was wondering what ingredients in Purple Wraath that gives you that sex drive? LOL.
    Desire ?
    Endurance ?
    or... hardness ?

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
      Desire ?
      Endurance ?
      or... hardness ?

All three

Comment

Interesting. Ive never experienced anything like that while on PW. It might be because of your......age? Just a thought. I mean if a 35yr old's test level is equivalent to Marion Barber then your test level is like Adrian Peterson. So keep that in mind.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

im considering getting purple wrath in my next order of supplements for summer but is purple wrath worth $50!? cause thats a lot and if it doesnt work that is a lot of money to waste...

Comment

Originally posted by actions123 View Post
            im considering getting purple wrath in my next order of supplements for summer but is purple wrath worth $50!? cause thats a lot and if it doesnt work that is a lot of money to waste...
            It's worth every penny and it does work. You should get a sample and try it for yourself.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Purple Lemonade is where it's at!!
              sigpicDarren Conroy
              Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
              ISSA Certified Personal Trainer
              dconroy6@gmail.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135778441

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
              http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

Comment

Working...
              X