To Pt: Nudz Pt 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Pt: Nudz Pt 2

Signed...scrawny Asian kid you discovered back in the day.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Bulking again ?

You were coming back from some injuries too right ?

Comment

Yup. Been having weird neck spasms (but keeping the weight relatively light... with textbook form prevents pain DURING the workout.) I've been eating as much as I can, but I'm basically working from 5:45 AM to 7:40 PM non stop. I can only pack so much into my small lunch box haha .

I workout from 8:00 to 10:00 pm and then go to sleep at around 11:30 before I repeat. This schedule is actually causing me to lean out from my previous bulk. My body is adapting. I'm not watching my diet that closely, just trying to lead a healthy lifestyle, but I'm loving the results.

Let me try to get a picture or video at the gym. I can't believe how things have changed with a pump.
      CONTROLLED LABS

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Quads, Tris, and forearms are really a noticeable difference IMO

Nice work man !

Comment

I need posing classes

CONTROLLED LABS

Comment

Working...
              X