Green Magnitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Magnitude

hi there, just recieved my tub of green magnitude as im loving using white flood so wanted to try them together. i noticed on the directions it only tells you to use it on training days but as its a creatine supplement should i not be using it every day?? any help on this would be much appreciated

You should use a serving daily to keep your body flooded. Try taking it the same time every day if you can

Comment

Yep, go with what wheyfocused say. You can take GM everyday, and can mix it with WF if you want.

WF you don't have to take everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by teaser77 View Post
        hi there, just recieved my tub of green magnitude as im loving using white flood so wanted to try them together. i noticed on the directions it only tells you to use it on training days but as its a creatine supplement should i not be using it every day??
        Correct, take the MAGnitude any time on off days

Comment

yes, anytime on off days is fine. you can even make popsicles out of it, they taste excellent
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Start with 1 scoop of Wf and work your way up to 2 scoops.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thanks for the answers guys, very much appreciated!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teaser77 View Post
                hi there, just recieved my tub of green magnitude as im loving using white flood so wanted to try them together. i noticed on the directions it only tells you to use it on training days but as its a creatine supplement should i not be using it every day?? any help on this would be much appreciated
                To save on moolah, you can do what I do and take some normal creatine mono on off days and save GM for workout days.

Comment

Originally posted by marcosuavo View Post
                  To save on moolah, you can do what I do and take some normal creatine mono on off days...
                  ^^^^

This is certainly an option, however... readers should not expect the advertised results with this method.

For best results, 1 serving every day (any time on off days).

Comment

Originally posted by marcosuavo View Post
                    To save on moolah, you can do what I do and take some normal creatine mono on off days and save GM for workout days.
                    your talking about saving about 70 cents per week, imo its not worth it at all

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

love this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by pkahnman View Post
                        love this stuff
                        how long have you been a green mag abuser?

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by pkahnman View Post
                          love this stuff

Comment

Forgive me if this is the worng section to ask this but... I got my tub of green mag about a week and a half ago and began taking it 1 scoop per day for 3 days. Began to have stomach pain the second day, so I figured creatine does cause bowel discomfort from previous experience. So was ok with it and figured it will go away. The third day I began getting horrible headaches at night. Immediately stopped taking after the third day. Fourth day same thing pounding headaches at night time. Figured a lil over a gallon a day was enough to stay hydrated, as I have had no problems in the past with numerous different creatines. Fifth day, same thing pounding headache at night, mind you havnt had any creatine or worked out in 2 days. So I upped water consumption to almost 2 gallons per day. 6th day headaches starting to weaken. 7th day I have no headache anymore and figure maybe I was somehow dehydrated even though I was drinking at minimum over 1 gallon. I have taken WF, orange triad, in the past and was a big fan of your product. Anyway, back to the green mag. So I decide to begin taking green mag again to see if it was just a fluke. So 7th day still, I take a scoop of green mag at about 6 pm, and by 8:30 pm BANG...another pounding headache. WTF? So I have pounding headaches again for another 1.5 days. Been researching creatine headaches, and all sorts of other possibilities, and some say to start out slow with maybe 2g of creatine per day for a while. So day 9 I decide to try a half scoop and see what happens. I am now drinking 2 gallons of water a day, and have had a half scoop per day for the last 2 days with no headaches. From what I have read it may be some filler in your creatine causing this, because creapure creatine alone will not cause headaches.

Here is some info on me. I am 28, 175 lbs, in good shape, run 3 miles 4 times per week. Lift weights 5 times per week. I have rigorous Dive physicals once per year, I am in excellent health, good blood pressure, vitals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by xcrazydx View Post
                              Forgive me if this is the worng section to ask this but... I got my tub of green mag about a week and a half ago and began taking it 1 scoop per day for 3 days. Began to have stomach pain the second day, so I figured creatine does cause bowel discomfort from previous experience. So was ok with it and figured it will go away. The third day I began getting horrible headaches at night. Immediately stopped taking after the third day. Fourth day same thing pounding headaches at night time. Figured a lil over a gallon a day was enough to stay hydrated, as I have had no problems in the past with numerous different creatines.
                              WHAT ELSE are you on... including any / all medications...

Comment

Working...
                              X