Taking White Flood and Synthroid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking White Flood and Synthroid

I have a thyroid condition called Hashimoto's disease and I have to take synthroid daily to regulate my TSH levels. I have started to take White Flood and haven't really noticed any change in my pumps after working out. I have taken other pre-workout supps in the past, Jack 3d, N.O. Xplode and Super Pump. I liked the pumps I got from N.O. Xplode, but I have heard so many good things about WF I thought I would give it a try. How long before I should notice anything or is my synthroid use going to squash any benefits WF could give me?

Would love to hear any feedback.

Originally posted by pnation View Post
    I have a thyroid condition called Hashimoto's disease and I have to take synthroid daily to regulate my TSH levels. I have started to take White Flood and haven't really noticed any change in my pumps after working out. I have taken other pre-workout supps in the past, Jack 3d, N.O. Xplode and Super Pump. I liked the pumps I got from N.O. Xplode, but I have heard so many good things about WF I thought I would give it a try. How long before I should notice anything or is my synthroid use going to squash any benefits WF could give me?

Would love to hear any feedback.
    definitely a question for your doctor, we cant give medical advice
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad