Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mutation: White blood cells are filling my veins!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mutation: White blood cells are filling my veins!.

hello gentleman and cute ladies.

always wanted to try a CL product. i purchased White Blood with full consent of parental unit. and i am conscious of my body and if i feel something is not right i will stop right away.

1 bottle
    3 caps a day ( im still a lighty )
    and i may bump that up for the sole reason that im on holidays soon ( 22 days )

ok well i have been in and about the forums here and at bb.com.
    so most of you know me lol.

i weigh around 82.2kgs (180 pounds) i have been up to 190 but my bodyfat had risen WAY too high so i am around 12-13 BF% now and going back up slowly to a higher weight.

i am not allowed to use creatine yet. this is alright because i progress fine without it.
    i am training for a hopefully bright future in bodybuilding. so everytime i train i go heavy landing up on weights where im pushing out 2 or so reps. that is what produces results.

my food is clean although i am partial to protein bars which are effective however im going to stop eating so many.
    i enjoy my oatmeal and tuna. so my nutrition is in the right place. i have not had a cheat meal in.....too fu**ing long but that is good so that my body gets used to good foods and good fuel.

i can train everyday or 4 times a week depending on how my body feels. i can train over an hour or get done in half an hour it all depends.

i drink at least 5 litres a day and have been experimenting with really cold water ( 3 degrees )

well i think i rambled enough im excited with WB and i am knowledgeable in the fact its just a supp.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Dallas68/

i took my stats off because i want to come back with more imperssive stats...in the future.
    Last edited by Dallas68; 11-24-2006, 05:50 AM.

first workout with WB was with arms. it just so happened that i purchased it today and it was arms today so cool!

arms were pumped up and starting to gain their lost size back slowly ( because it is pumped up bigger than usual that can help you distinguish whether you will gain size )
    forearms was ridiculous and i had to wait a few minutes before putting all the weights back my forearms felt great!
    pumped up to 13.2 inches which is awesome as they never have been so big and hopefully in future will stay there.

look forward to what continued dosage will do for me.
    Last edited by Dallas68; 11-24-2006, 09:12 AM.

Comment

second day popped some blue pills at night because its an off day for me

had a massive headache ( i waited it out and tonight im feeling great ) which i will tell you folks was not because of WB it was because of my own stress and a build up of loads of factors...so WB is in the clear

i have noticed my right forearm has a few extra blue veins visible. this may be due to the increased forearm work which i have been doing lately and maybe from the intense forearm workout i had yesterday.

was curling 84 pounds on bb for forearms and then 106 pounds for insane hard reps which ultimately destroyed me.
      Last edited by Dallas68; 11-25-2006, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X