banned from bb.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned from bb.com

ok i have been banned from bb.com for about 2 weeks (not perma ban) for some bullshit reason but it was supposed to be up 11-23-06 at 11:00AM and its pretty sure its past that time and i still cant post and shit
    its pissing me off
    discuss...

why were you banned?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
      why were you banned?
      i guess i called some one a faggot on the picture section of bb.com (not denying it, but really cant remember, and some one would really have to piss me off for me to call them a name online )
      when i searched tho i found 102 comments of ppl calling eachother faggots but none where mine :/
      i guess its just who you piss off...

Comment

It looks like your back on???

Comment

YEAH, it really comes down to who the mods like and dislike, there is really no system of fairness..
          Coming soon: Green Bulge, White Blood, Glycergrow, and Red Acid log.... oh yeah.

Comment

Lol I think I was banned from bb.com for posting a link to this website, this is funny becuase I never, ever bend the rules... I posted that link 2 weeks ago

And my reps are gone, wtfh....
            Last edited by Sethva; 12-01-2006, 01:06 PM.
            A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

That's stupid Sethva. I don't really like it over there as of late, too much drama and too many people. I find all the info I need from Google

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
                I don't really like it over there as of late, too much drama and too many people. I find all the info I need from Google
                Isin't that the truth, way too much drama over their. Is it fair to compare it to the "walmart" of forums.
                gotta love the store and their prices. ah, its not too bad.
                Coming soon: Green Bulge, White Blood, Glycergrow, and Red Acid log.... oh yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by warbird00
                  ok i have been banned from bb.com for about 2 weeks (not perma ban) for some bullshit reason but it was supposed to be up 11-23-06 at 11:00AM and its pretty sure its past that time and i still cant post and shit
                  its pissing me off
                  discuss...
                  Im banned till 5th for posting a free sample thread that is 1 year old. Again I havent posted in it a year and was banned for it. What is bb.com up to?
                  Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

Originally posted by KeyHAWK
                    Im banned till 5th for posting a free sample thread that is 1 year old. Again I havent posted in it a year and was banned for it. What is bb.com up to?
                    That's too bad man. Your an asset to the board, where are their priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyHAWK
                      Are you 100% sure that's what it was for ?

Your sig on BB.COM links to another supplement site.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                        Lol I think I was banned from bb.com for posting a link to this website, this is funny becuase I never, ever bend the rules... I posted that link 2 weeks ago

And my reps are gone, wtfh....
                        It must have been for something else... we aren't a competitor site.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          It must have been for something else... we aren't a competitor site.
                          exactly, thats why I'm a bit confused. I'll email a mod and see if I can get a reason.
                          A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                            Are you 100% sure that's what it was for ?

Your sig on BB.COM links to another supplement site.....
                            My sig on BB is Mod at A1
                            Vote for Keyhawk for mod at a1supplements.com

Comment

rb12 was banned, halleluyeah was banned bold( however u spell it was banned)

im most shocked by key and hall

Comment

Working...
                              X