• Show
Clear All

• CL stack and sligth allergic reaction

I just got my CL stack:
    PW
    OT
    Oxi mega fish oil
    BG
    I started taking the stack two days ago, full recommended doses, and the next day I got skin rush and very itching in some spots.

have someone experience something like this while on these supps? which one could be? should I discontinue, continue or just reduce the doses?
    it's not too big issue just somehow uncomfy itching....would not like to fully discontinue though...
    Thanks
    here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Itching could be due to the beta alanine in your PW...though it's often described more as a tingling sensation.

Regardless..

The logical approach to this would be to take each supplement separately in order to deduce which one is causing this itch you mention.

If the itch does not return, then it should should have been caused by some other factor (workout area, clothes, etc.).

Good luck....it would be unfortunate if you had to discontinue using CL products.

Comment

I would start with one product and gradually add in another to see which one is causing it, if it's the supplements at all. Keep us posted.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

As people said, due a process of elimination to see what's causing this

What is the supplement timing looking like. Like what are you taking and whn

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
          As people said, due a process of elimination to see what's causing this

What is the supplement timing looking like. Like what are you taking and whn
          OT: in the morning and with the dinner
          BG: 1 hr before WO normally at 4 or 5 p.m.
          PW: intra WO 6-7 pm
          OX fish oil: with dinner

I reduce today the doses to 1/2 for all, and the itch is less or even maybe going away. I will stop supp. for 1 day and then introduce gradually as advised.

by the way I had a great Workout today with only 1/2 BG and PW...nice pumps, stamina and endurace until the end of the workout. I really like these supps.

thank you all for the advises and keep you post
          here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
            I would start with one product and gradually add in another to see which one is causing it, if it's the supplements at all. Keep us posted.
            I have now resume all my CL supp. without a problem. Allergy was probably caused by food on the same day I started the supp. sorry for the mess

Comment

Originally posted by sergibob View Post
              I have now resume all my CL supp. without a problem. Allergy was probably caused by food on the same day I started the supp. sorry for the mess
              Good to hear you got it all figured out man!

Comment

That's great!!
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by sergibob View Post
                  glad you figured it out
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)