White Flood, Green Mag & Purple Wraath Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood, Green Mag & Purple Wraath Stack

Hi, I never used all three products together before so I was hoping someone could tell me the best or most effective way to take these supplements.

Thank you.

WF+ GM mixed together 30 min pre workout
    PW sip on the way to the gym and during the workout.
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by atxtw2n View Post
        Thanks for your help.
        Welcome to CL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by atxtw2n View Post
          Hi, I never used all three products together before so I was hoping someone could tell me the best or most effective way to take these supplements.

Thank you.
          Though taking WF preworkout is the standard... why not try taking WF intra-workout mixed with your PW? Or split your servings of WF: half preworkout and the other half intra.

I find that simply taking WF pre does not work for everyone, and this variation on the dosing worked much better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by marcosuavo View Post
            Though taking WF preworkout is the standard... why not try taking WF intra-workout mixed with your PW? Or split your servings of WF: half preworkout and the other half intra.

I find that simply taking WF pre does not work for everyone, and this variation on the dosing worked much better for me.
            I, too, also found this.

Don't be be afraid mix things up and see if something works better for you

Comment

Oh okay, thanks. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when I start using them this week.

Comment

Working...
              X