white flood,green mag,purple wraath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white flood,green mag,purple wraath

Never tried controlled labs products before so I ordered the free samples. They said "up to two weeks for delivery" but three days later what was sitting in my mail box ? WOW that was fast ! I was very sceptical and didn't think much about the products because I've takin alot bad tasting non-working supps. To my surprise all three products(White Flood,Green Magnitude,Purple Wraath) were all very light tasting with little to no after taste when mixed as per directions. Almost like drinking a lightly flavored water.
    On my way to the gym I feel the rush of White Flood kicking in, no tingles , no jitters, nice ! It's legs day! What better day to try these out. Do five minute light cardio while waiting for equipment to free up, feeling real good and can't wait !

Calf press
    180lbs-7,7,7 superset, inner,outer,straight
    200lbs-10,10,10 personal record
    250lbs-7,7,6 pr
    Holy crap! Thats 70lbs more than what I usually do!

Squats
    200lbs-10 feels really light ?
    220lbs-11 still feels light wtf?
    270lbs-10 personal record , feeling like a beast
    300lbs-0 haha that was all i had

Did other leg exercises that i haven't done in a while so i didn't record after them, then 15 min of intense cardio .

My experience with controlled labs was basically an hour and a half of pure intensity! Will definetly be purchasing one if not all three products in the near future

Awesome! The taste is hard to beat with these.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Did the same thing took them and tasted good. I read the directions to purple wraath and said i can take while working out. Looked at the ingredients was like ok this will be interesting to try this while working out.

It was leg day for me also. But i didn't notice much difference from normal workouts i have. I did however notice I was able to do 1-2 more reps each set. Which is a plus but after all the hype i was hoping for more. Maybe a week on this stuff and i would feel and notice the effects.

And as for taking the purple wraath during workout not ideal for me. Do you guys mix all 3 products together since there all pre workout?

Comment

Working...
      X