Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL: Green Mag

Hi guys! A new user here

I had a tub of Green Mag ( Lemonade ) and it expires on next year. However recently i just opened up the tub of green mag, somehow the powder solidifies real hard and i can't even scoop for a serving to consume. Is it spoilt or..??

Hope to hear on any advices or answers, thank you!

Regards.

It was a new tub? or did you open it up before and stopped using it?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Yeah, I opened it before, used it and stop using it for a while. Right now it's left around 1/4 of the tub.

Comment

Sounds like moisture got in...

I suggest you just take the chunks and put it into a blender. In a few seconds, it'll be powder form again. This is what I did when my white flood began to clump after a few months.

If you plan on not using any of your powdered supplements for an extended period of time, be sure to put it in a really cool place. Some even use their refrigerators.

Comment

Ah.. I see, I asked a friend of mine, he says it's perfectly fine to consume them. My family doesn't have a blender (sorry to say I come from a poor family background ), so all my supps I worked and saved to buy them. My friend told me to use a fork !

Is it still good to consume them though?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkkolaaa View Post
            Ah.. I see, I asked a friend of mine, he says it's perfectly fine to consume them. My family doesn't have a blender (sorry to say I come from a poor family background ), so all my supps I worked and saved to buy them. My friend told me to use a fork !

It should still be fine. If you don't have a blender, you could always put the clumps in a plastic bag and break them down by striking it with a hard object.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkkolaaa View Post

A fork is fine to mash it up.

And yes, it's still should be safe

Comment

Working...
              X