DPS Luck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DPS Luck?

Has anyone used and had luck with DPS nutrition? I used them this last time but their shipping blows. Just thought I would throw that out. Definitely wont purchase through them again
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Interesting. I've always had good experiences with them. I did notice that they seem to be slow on their shipping notification emails. I've had a couple of times when I actually got the shipping confirmation email the same day the box got to my door. The overall time from order to receipt wasn't a problem, though.
    We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Cool. I guess I just live to far from their warehouse
      CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
        Cool. I guess I just live to far from their warehouse
        Yeah, I live on the west coast. I know their shipping takes at least a week. So, I have to plan ahead!

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
          Has anyone used and had luck with DPS nutrition?
          Absolutely... FAST shipping and they always include some free goodies (or T-Shirt)

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
            Yeah, I live on the west coast. I know their shipping takes at least a week. So, I have to plan ahead!
            Cool. Now that I looked at the progress, it isnt horribly bad.

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
            Absolutely... FAST shipping and they always include some free goodies (or T-Shirt)
            Awesome. I guess since I live farther, it takes longer. BB.com or TFsupps(especially) is who I usually choose
            CFD

Comment

Well I live in Texas and took 9 days to get my stuff down to my door, where BB i can get it in 3 days.

i did not have a nice experience buying from them.

Comment

Working...
              X