Toe Raises (Tibialis Anterior) [3 sets]
    40 x 15, 50 x 12, 65 x 10 +5lbs.
    Jay Cutler Abs Routine
    Workout Duration: 100 minutes
    Serving Size:
    Blue GrowtH: 15 minutes prebed; 1 hour after 'sludge'
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Orange OxiMega (Greens): 1 scoop with breakfast; dinner
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
    Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; 500mg lunch; 1g postworkout
    White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
    Purple Wraath: 1 scoop intraworkout
    Ultra Peptide Whey Protein: 1 scoop in the morning; 1 scoop postworkout

Notes
    Well today marks the second day since I worked legs on Tuesday and the BGH would definitely be put to the test again to see if it could eliminate any DOMS that I might experience; especially considering that I went heavier than last week! Also, I noted yesterday that I was going to try and fit some obliques work into my workout today, but I opted to work calves instead to finish off legs completely for the week. I didn't have to work today so I had lots of time to relax and get in the zone for my workout. So without further adieu, let's find out how things went...

Overall Wellness
    Waking up this morning knowing that I didn't have to go into work put me in a really relaxed state of mind almost like I was relieved of any tension knowing that I could fully focus on my workout today. Once it came time to lift I was completely amped up! A lot more so than normal. I took my usual 2 scoops of White Flood preworkout, so I didn't do anything unusual...but I was also listening to some Ricky Ross in the car, so this may have contributed to my increased intensity. Regardless of the reason, I couldn't wait to get in the gym! Even after I was finished I still had some energy left, but I'm guessing that this was due to the fact that I was going home to watch the NFL season kickoff in New Orleans. Overall, this has been one of the best days for wellness up to this point.

Sleep Patterns
    As I just commented, I didn't have to work today so I got to sleep in again. Although I got almost the same amount of sleep the night before, last night was more satisfying...as I felt like I got a deeper sleep. And believe it or not, I had a dream that I remembered again! This time I was paddling upstream in a raft trying to get to someones house. Who's? I have no idea, but it was entertaining nonetheless. Dosing the BGH 15 minutes prebed is my "sweet spot" and I've decided that I'm going to use this scheme for the rest of the log. I should note that I did have to get up once during the middle of the night to piss, but like usual I fell right back asleep moments after I was back in bed. It seems like this has become a habitual thing now, a result of drinking so much water during the day...however, I don't feel like this is affecting my recovery negatively at all.

Enhanced Recovery
    Well it's now two days after working legs this week and I was pretty sure that I'd have some DOMS since I went a lot heavier than I did last week. I had some slight soreness in my legs when I woke up; but as soon as I put my feet on the floor and started walking around I didn't feel any DOMS at all. Walking up and down the stairs was a breeze and during my workout I wasn't bothered by any leg related issues whatsoever. It's almost like I didn't work them on Tuesday Although we are only on day 10 of this BGH log, I have to say that enhanced recovery has been the most noticeable side effect of the BGH. Days that I should definitely have DOMS I feel loose and pain free! Hopefully this becomes a trend I keep seeing successes in this area, as I'm pretty confident that I will.

Increased Muscle Strength
    My overall muscle strength continues to slowly improve and today served as no exception. Although I only managed to increase the weight on a couple exercises, we have to remember that I was working arms today...a muscle group that should never be overtrained. Therefore it's very hard to increase the weights while maintaining strict form. However, today I had the mental confidence that I could lift heavy, which translated into me being physically stronger. It's unbelievable what the mind-muscle connection does for the body. Finally, I'm not sure if this is directly related to the BGH but I seemed more vascular today too. Maybe this boost in strength forcing more blood to the muscle, which in turn is thickening my veins? We'll see how next weeks arms workout goes.
    Sexual Benefits
    No sexual benefits of the BGH to report today, as the lady friend decided not to come home from school until the weekend (FFFFFUUUUUU). Also, I'm still trying to keep this self no fap challenge going but it's been damn hard, especially with the boost in libido! I don't even know how I manage to post all these pictures at the end of every log entry lulz. On a more serious note, I am noticing that the ole morning wood has been fuller and more pronounced...so basically, the BGH is making it a lot harder to pee in the morning, haha.

Comments
    Overall I was pretty impressed by the progress that I made today. I love working arms and felt like I got a really strong pump going. I also felt stronger than I usually do, a sign that the synergistic effects of the BGH are in full effect. I'm absolutely loving the sleep that I'm getting while taking this stuff, but the most noticeable side effect so far has been enhanced recovery...DOMS? What are those? I'm working the close shift tomorrow, which means I'll get to sleep in, so I'm expecting another full 8 hour sleep tonight...feelsgoodman.jpg

What's Ahead in Day 11?
    Tomorrow I plan on working back thickness and cardio, which means...DEADLIFTS! Although they take sooo much out of me, I love doing them. Hopefully I can find some chalk lying around my house as this always helps me with the heavy lifts. I managed to bust out 2 reps at 405lbs. last week so I'm hoping that I can get a couple more tomorrow, if not add more weight! Only time will tell. Besides DL's I'll also be doing some bent over DB rows as well as face pulls to really bring out the depth in my back. As Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman once said, "ain't nuthin' to it but to do it!" So let's get it done.

And to celebrate the start of the 2010 NFL season...

Last edited by CAMPAIGN; 09-09-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Edit: FFFFFFFUUUUUU I didn't think you could link youtube videos on this forum!

Comment

CAMPAIGN GETS SOME RNR WITH
        CONTROLLED LABS BLUE GROWTH LOG

DAY 11

"I know they say they good, but trust me, I’m better."

Sleep Duration: 8.5 hours
        Workout: Thick Back/Traps
        Deadlifts (Raw) [4 sets]
        135 x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 405 x 2 - no change
        Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows [3 sets]
        70 x 12, 80 x 10, 95 x 7 - +5lbs.
        Close Grip T Bar Rows [4 sets]
        45 x 15, 90 x 12, 135 x 10, 185 x 8 - no change
        Face Pulls [3 sets]
        50 x 12, 60 x 10, 80 x 8 +10lbs.
        Low Cable Pulley Upright Rows [3 sets]
        80 x 12, 100 x 10, 120 x 8
        Smith Machine Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
        90 x 12, 140 x 12, 180 x 12
        Standing DB Shrugs [3 sets]
        70 x 12, 80 x 12, 95 x 10 +5lbs.
        Workout Duration: 90 minutes
        Serving Size:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
        FlashOver: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout
        White Flood: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout

Notes
        Well I was pretty excited today to wake up to a package waiting for me on my kitchen counter. I had no idea what it was, since I wasn't expecting to receive anything; but it turned out to be my Omega's Sports FlashOver order from wheycheap like a month ago! It was held for so long at customs that I pretty much wrote it off and forgot about it. Of course, being the kid that I am, I had to try it right away...so I decided to mix 1 scoop of FlashOver with 1 scoop of White Flood for my preworkout drink. I'd suggest that only those who have experience with supplements try this as the 1,3-dimethyl in the FlashOver can cause problems with some when not used properly. Anyways, let's get started and find out how everything went...

Overall Wellness
        Well as I noted in the introduction, I slept for a whopping 8 and a half hours last night, so naturally, waking up this morning I felt very refreshed and attentive. So relaxed almost, that I wanted to lay in bed all day haha. However, once I learned that there was a mysterious package waiting for me, my attention was raised immediately and I was out of bed and excited. As a result, my energy levels were high all day and I couldn't wait for my workout to try my new preworkout cocktail. The taste was amazing, as the Fruit Punch's really complimented one another and my energy levels were out of this world. By the time I finished my last sip the CD player in my car was cranked full blast bumping some Drizzy and I was literally bouncing in my seat to get in the gym. Once I got into the thick of my workout I felt really amped, almost to the point that I didn't want to leave lulz. And of course I was still flying high after my workout was over.

Sleep Patterns
        Last night I got an amazing sleep...so good that I slept for almost 9 hours! And in the morning I felt so relaxed that I didn't want to get out of bed. If it wasn't for that mystery package I'd probably still be there as I type this. I can't recall any of the dreams that I had last night, but it was pretty clear to me that I had a couple throughout the night. I took the BGH approximately 15 minutes prebed and the moment I laid down I was asleep. I had to get up once during the middle of the night to piss, but like I commented yesterday, this doesn't seem to be affecting my recovery at all. I know that I had a few nights at the beginning of this log where I slept right through the night, but I'm trying to stay super hydrated now so getting up at least once a night is bound to happen.

Enhanced Recovery
        It's been three days since I've worked legs and it feels like I didn't even work them this week. Not to mention that I had no soreness or stiffness in my back or arms. I think that the 8 and a half hour sleep that I got last night really helped me recover from any DOMS that I might have had from blasting arms so hard. Also, even after sleeping for so long I didn't feel stiff at all. It was actually quite the opposite, which gave me confidence knowing that my body would be in top form for deadlift's today. I have to work 11-9PM tomorrow, which means that I'll have to go to the gym in the morning, so we'll see how my body recovers with less sleep tonight.

Well, as you can see from the numbers today, I managed to increase the weights on a couple exercises. This side effect has been really strange during this log so far; I didn't see much the first week, but then suddenly my lifts starting slowly going up. It's almost like the BGH needed time to fully engage with my muscles. Also, since I was using a different preworkout today, I'm hoping that the gains I made weren't just placebo. I guess we'll find out during my thick back workout next week. I'm aiming for at least 3 reps @ 405lbs...raw of course! I better start stocking up on the chalk now...that sh*t is getting harder and harder to find. Not to mention it's banned in my gym, lulz.

Sexual Benefits
        Nothing to report in the sex department today, as the lady friend is still away at school for the week and I managed to make it another day on my self no fap challenge, as named by 5Six! Thank god the girl is coming home this weekend as I can tell that my libido is higher than normal. I'm not going around humping everything in sight, but I definitely don't want to catch the wind blowing the wrong way lulz. No need to worry brahs we'll definitely have some action (no pun intended) in the sexorz department by the weekend.

Comments
        Overall, I was elated with my performance and progress today. My energy levels were through the roof and I felt a lot stronger than usual. Like I just noted, my libido seems to be higher than normal and I continue to have incredible sleeps. However, the most noticeable side effect continues to be an increase in recovery. I wake up in the morning with little to no DOMS and during my workout I'm taking less time to rest in between sets. As I mentioned earlier, I work a full shift tomorrow and the only time I have to go to the gym is first thing in the morning. As a result I'll have to get up earlier, so I should get about 7 hours of sleep. We'll see how the BGH holds up under these conditions!

What's Ahead in Day 12?
        Shoulders! It's the last day of the week for working out and what better way to finish it off by working delts? I already did traps today so I can really focus on hitting all three parts of the delt (front, medial, and rear). Also, I plan on throwing my usual abs routine in at the end to make sure that I keep any of the extra unwanted fat off. If I have time, I'll do a bit of oblique work as well, but that's iffy since I'll have to get to work. Stay tuned brahs, we're coming to the end of another successful week.

And of course the best part...

Comment

Wow, awesome updates !

Comment

DAY 12

"Rule number one: keep your fazers on stun!"

Sleep Duration: 6.5 hours
            Workout: Shoulders/Abs
            Seated DB Shoulder Press [4 sets]
            50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8, 85 x 5 +1 rep
            Seated BB Behind The Neck Press [3 sets]
            95 x 10, 115 x 8, 135 x 6
            DB Lateral Raises [3 sets]
            15 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 8 - no change
            DB Front Raises [3 sets]
            30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6 -no change
            Cuban Rotations [3 sets]
            25 x 12, 30 x 10, 35 x 8 - no change
            Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
            85 x 12, 95 x 10, 105 x 8 - no change
            Jay Cutler Abs Routine
            Serving Size:

Notes
            Well I wasn't really looking forward to today as I had to work 11-9PM; which meant that the only chance I had to go to the gym was first thing this morning before my shift. I'm not much of a morning person and have gotten used to sleeping in lately, but I wasn't too concerned as I knew that the combination of FlashOver and White Flood would get me pumped right up. However, I wasn't looking forward to working the rest of the day, so that put a damper on my spirit a little bit. Finally, I had a slight pain in the middle of my back this morning, which I think is a result of sleeping in a funny position last night. Thankfully it wasn't anything that bothered me during my workout, so let's find out how shoulders went...

Overall Wellness
            After sleeping for only about 6 and a half hours last night, I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I was a lot more alert and attentive than I usually am at that time in the morning and I seemed pretty on my game as well, as I managed to finish the crossword puzzle in the paper today, haha. Once I got my preworkout into me my energy levels skyrocketed immediately and I was in the zone to lift despite it being so early in the morning. This last for the duration of my workout and although I wasn't thrilled about it, I had some energy left going into work as well. Since I was working a long 10 hour shift today I did get a little fatigued near the end, but nothing that severely affected my ability to carry out my duties. My shift did seem to go by pretty fast and it definitely felt nice to relax once I got home.

Sleep Patterns
            Well I didn't get a full 8 hour sleep last night like I've been getting recently but nevertheless my sleep was pretty sound. Even though I only slept for 6.5 hours it felt like it was in a deep state, as I woke up feeling pretty refreshed this morning. I don't recall having any dreams last night, which was kind of nice since they've been quite graphic lately. I continue to take the BGH 15 minutes prebed and am convinced that this is my sweet spot. This seems to be the general consensus in most BGH logs, adding that it is also beneficial to lie down after taking it. I don't have to work tomorrow so that means I get to sleep in but I'm sure I'll be up a little earlier in anticipation of the first Sunday of football.

Enhanced Recovery
            My recovery continues to be spot on as we make our way through this log. This has definitely been one of the most noticeable side effects of the BGH to this point, as I can really notice and decrease and sometimes a total elimination of DOMS and stiffness. Since I had to go to work after my workout I was very conscious of the time and ended up taking shorter rests in between each set. I did go pretty heavy on deadlift's yesterday but I have no pain in my lower back whatsoever. Finally, the pain in the middle of my back that I mentioned earlier just seems to be a knot as I slept on in funny last night. I'm sure tomorrow's day of rest and some stretching should straighten it right out.

I didn't manage to add any weight to my lifts today but I did feel a little stronger than last week, busting out a few more reps this time. Since it was so early in the morning I was afraid that my muscles didn't have enough fuel to power me through my workout. However this wasn't the case...I felt quite powerful and I managed to get a really good pump going also. Hopefully my rest day tomorrow and a full 8 hour sleep Sunday night helps me fully recover for the week again and I continue to gain some strength, even if it is at a slower pace.

Sexual Benefits
            Sorry guise one more day to wait until we have another Red Shoe Diary entry lulz. The lady friend is coming home from school for the weekend so the BGH should really be put to the test in the sexorz department. Hopefully I can last one more day on the appropriately titled self no fap challenge, haha...thanks a lot Kurt!

Comments
            Well despite some minor setbacks today i.e., lack of sleep I still managed to have a pretty decent day. I had tons of energy before, during, and after my workout and no DOMS to report either. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and am even more excited to relax and watch football all day. This should give me plenty of time to recover from any soreness that I experience from working shoulders today and let me recharge for the week ahead. Stay posted brahs I'm hoping to see some big gains here!

What's Ahead in Day 13?
            FOOTBALL! And nothing but. Tomorrow will be my off day from the gym and I'll be lazing around all day watching all the action in the NFL. I'm looking forward to this rest day as it seemed to be a pretty long week at work. This should give me adequate time to recharge my batteries and get pumped for the week ahead. We're almost at the halfway point and I think that the BGH has just fully kicked in the past couple days. That means we should be running on all cylinders and produce some strong results to finish off this log.

Let's finish this week off on a positive note...

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
              Wow, awesome updates !
              Thanks PU!

This BGH is great stuff...works wonders for recovery.

Comment

DAY 13

SCHEMING!!!

Sleep Duration: 7.5 hours
                Workout: Rest
                Serving Size:
                Ultra Peptide Whey Protein: 1 scoop in the morning; 1 scoop evening

Notes
                Well today was a much deserved rest day as it felt like this week was a really long week at work. Plus I was looking forward to the first Sunday of NFL football! My Titans stomped the Raiders and CJ managed his 12th straight 100 yard rushing game, good for second all time. With that being said, it's pretty evident that I'm pumped for this season and sent the majority of today just lazing about watching all the action around the league. I tried to make a point of taking in as much water as possible in order to stay fully hydrated and I also made sure that my diet was spot on as well. I need those extra carbs for the week ahead! So without further adieu, let's find out how the rest of my rest day went...

Overall Wellness
                No complaints today in terms of overall wellness. From the moment that I woke up I felt really good and was extra excited, mainly because it was the opening weekend of the NFL. As a result, I felt very alert and attentive...not to mention refreshed from sleeping for almost eight hours the night before. Seeing as though I just sat around on my couch all day I didn't really require my energy levels to be through the roof. It was nice to take a break from my preworkout supplements, as it always seems that they are more potent after a day or two break. It is now the early evening as I type this and I still feel energetic and awake. I'm looking forward to some more relaxing tonight while I watch the Cowboys vs. Redskins game, should be a real barn burner!

Sleep Patterns
                My sleeping patterns continue to be on point and last night was no exception. Although I went to bed anticipating the start of the NFL season in the morning, this did not affect my sleep at all. I slept soundly right through the night and only had to get up once to use the bathroom; but like usual fell right back asleep as soon as I was finished. I don't recall having any dreams last night but I do remember a moment right before I fell asleep where I woke up suddenly from that feeling of falling, not fun lulz. I'm working tomorrow but I have the close shift, which means that I'll get to sleep in again...so I'm expecting another full 8 hour sleep, which should give my body enough rest time to prepare for my workout tomorrow.

Enhanced Recovery
                My recovery time continues to be the most impressive side effect of the BGH to date. Every morning that I wake up expecting to have some muscle soreness there is hardly any there; and DOMS have almost become a thing of the past. Today was much of the same as I felt loose and stretched when I woke up. I'm hoping that this off day of lounging around will help my body prepare both mentally and physically for tomorrow's workout. I always like to set the tone for the rest of the week by having an explosive day in the gym on Monday. This past week I did notice that I was back to taking shorter rest sets, so we'll see how that pans out in my workouts this week. From what I can tell, this is just a sign that the BGH is actually helping my muscles recover faster in a short period of time.

Nothing to report in terms of muscle strength today since I wasn't in the gym and didn't do any other lifting but I', hoping to see some gradual improvements during the next week. This specific area started off a little slowly but as the synergistic effects of the BGH kicked in the gains came steadily. Let's see if I can't set some PR's this week brahs!

Sexual Benefits
                Well I'm pissed and might need to break 5Six's self no fap challenge, lulz. The lady friend ended up staying at school this weekend since she had a lot of work to do so I didn't get to test out the BGH in the sexorz department today (inb4 she's cheating on you). She says that she'll be coming home tomorrow instead so I promise that there will be some updates in this area early in the week.

Comments
                Overall, today was a very welcomed rest day. It felt really good waking up knowing that I didn't have to work about work or exerting myself in the gym and instead could relax and watch football. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow as the upcoming week looks to be quite taxing and work and in terms of lifting, for reasons I'll list in the next section. Hopefully with the rest that I got today, my body is prepared to take a beating as I plan to push it to the limit in order to maximize my results with the BGH.

What's Ahead in Day 14?
                Well here's the big announcement. After using a 6 day single muscle group split for the last while I've decided to switch up my workout routine. Tomorrow I'll be starting Layne Norton's strength/hypertrophy for bulking workout which includes heavy weight and a lot of volume. This means that my I'll need to be on top of my game both mentally and physically if I want to see some gains. However, I'm not worried as the BGH gives me the added confidence to excel with this program. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask or send me a PM.

And a little inspiration for Monday...

Comment

DAY 14

YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME!!!!

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Upper Power
                  Bench Press [5 sets]
                  205 x 5, 215 x 5, 220 x 5, 225 x 5, 225 x 5
                  BB Rows [5 sets]
                  135 x 5, 155 x 5, 185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5
                  Seated Military Press [5 sets]
                  95 x 5, 115 x 5, 135 x 5, 145 x 5, 145 x 5
                  BB Shrugs [5 sets]
                  185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 275 x 5
                  Jay Cutler Abs Routine
                  Serving Size:

Notes
                  Well I was pumped to lift today since I would be starting an entirely new workout program, switching it up from my usual 6 day single muscle group split. I'm following Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy for bulking routine which entails half a week of powerlifting lifts and half a week of bodybuilding lifts. After reading up on it and seeing others use workouts like the FST-7 program, I knew it was time for me to make a change. It was great relaxing and watching football all day yesterday but now it was time to get back into battle mode, ready to annihilate the weights, let's found out how things went...

Overall Wellness
                  After getting a full 8.5 hour sleep last night I felt extremely good getting up this morning. Right when I woke up my body felt replenished from the fatigue of the week before and I also was very attentive and alert. I could visualize the tasks that I needed to accomplish today and had the confidence to know that I could get them done. Once again I used my new found preworkout secret, 1 scoop of White Flood mixed with 1 scoop of FlashOver and like always my energy levels were through the roof! I couldn't wait to get into the weight room even though I knew I would be lifting heavy and listening to Wale's new mixtape just heightened this intensity.

Sleep Patterns
                  I had an amazing sleep last night! It was actually one of the best sleeps that I've had so far this log and I know this because I didn't get up once at night to piss. I woke up this morning from what felt like a deep sleep and could tell that I was completely recharged from the week before. I recall having a couple dreams of some sort but can't, for the life of me, remember what any of them were about. I'm not sure why I slept so soundly as I dosed the BGH 15 minutes prebed like usual and followed it with an entire bottle of water. One thing that has been consistent throughout this entire log is the fact that as soon as I put my head on my pillow I fall asleep. I can only remember one or two days where it took longer than a couple minutes to get to bed.

Enhanced Recovery
                  Since I was starting a pretty intense workout program today, I was comforted by the fact that I wouldn't have any DOMS or muscle tightness thanks to the BGH. This held true, as I woke up this morning feeling very physically rested and loose. I had no knots anywhere and the slight stiffness that I had from sleeping for so long was gone after a couple quick stretches. During my workout today I felt that my body recovered fairly quickly in between sets but I opted to take the full rest time so as to let my body adapt to the powerlifting movements. This new program seems to have quite the volume so we'll see how the BGH handles it; I guessing it'll continue to do it's thang!

Since I just started a brand new program today, doing lifts that I'm generally not accustomed to, it was hard to gauge the effectiveness of the BGH of my strength today. For the most part I felt pretty strong as I carried out each set and I got a pretty decent pump going as well. One thing that I should also note is that I'm seeing a little bit of an improvement in my vascularity as well. I'm not sure if this is a direct result of the BGH or mainly due to my preworkout, but my veins just overall looked thicker...can't complain about that!

Sexual Benefits
                  Well the lady friend finally came home from school this week and I finally had the chance to clap dem cheekz, I mean but the BGH to the test in the sex department. My libido has been a lot higher since starting the BGH so I wasted no time getting to it when she got to my house lulz. During the cheek clapping she commented on how she thought that I was a little more aggressive than usual, but I just brushed it off saying, "Oh, that's just because I haven't seen you in so long." I then proceeded to bertstare the back of her head making sure that she didn't find out my real secret...Blue GrowtH! I also think that my stamina was a little elevated as well as we decided to go round 2 in the shower almost right after we were done romping in the sheets...feelsgoodman.jpg

Comments
                  Overall, today was all around an excellent day! My sleep last night was phenomenal and I could tell that this translated into a high level of energy today. I'm liking this new workout program so far but we'll see how it goes once I get into the high volume bodybuilding lifts later on in the week. It's nice to know that I have the BGH on my side to help me recover from these brutal lifts. Now that I'm done work for the day I can relax for the rest of the night and watch the Chargers vs. Chiefs game. I work the same close shift tomorrow so I'll get another full 8 hour sleep tonight which means I should be ready to go tomorrow! Stay tuned brahs.

What's Ahead in Day 15?
                  Well we'll officially be at the halfway point tomorrow and what better way to celebrate it than lifting for lower body power. This will include squats and deadlifts, which should be pretty intense to say the least. After tomorrow Wednesday is a rest day with optional cardio and then I get into the bodybuilding portion of the week. This includes working all of the other muscle groups directly like arms, chest, shoulders, etc. I'm used to this style of workout and should excel during this part. Regardless, with the BGH in my supplement arsenal I am pretty confident that I will see some definite gains from this program.

And now for the best part...

Comment

DAY 15

"But I’m a chief, matter fact I’m a beast...
                    I’m a motherf*ckin Slaughterhouse G!"

Sleep Duration: 8 hours
                    Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Lower Power
                    Squats [5 sets]
                    225 x 5, 245 x 5, 255 x 5, 275 x 5, 295 x 5
                    Deadlifts (Raw) [5 sets]
                    225 x 5, 275 x 5, 315 x 5, 335 x 5, 365 x 5
                    Stiff Legged Deadlifts [5 sets]
                    185 x 5, 205 x 5, 215 x 5, 225 x 5, 225 x 5
                    Standing Calf Raises [8 sets]
                    105 x 8, 120 x 8, 135 x 8, 150 x 7, 165 x 7, 180 x 7, 195 x 6, 210 x 6
                    Serving Size:
                    Ultra Peptide Whey Protein: 1 scoop in the morning; 2 scoops postworkout

Notes
                    Well today marks day two of the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program and I was almost fearful of the workout ahead. I had lower body power today which included squats and deadlifts. I've never done these major compound lifts together in the same day so I was looking forward to seeing the result. I didn't have to work until early in the evening so I had most of the day to relax and prepare for the battle ahead. Finally, I thought I'd note that we're officially at the half way point in this log, let's see where the BGH takes me in the next 15 days! So let's not waste any time and get right into it...

Overall Wellness
                    After getting another full 8 hour sleep last night, naturally, I felt pretty good waking up this morning. I didn't experience any brain fog or grogginess and instead felt my mind instantly shift and focus on the important parts of the day, i.e., adequate water intake and proper nutrition. I also felt at east and focused on the workout ahead of me as I knew that mental toughness would be just as important as physical toughness. I took my usual FlashOver/White Flood combination preworkout and my energy levels were through the roof. This lasted for most of my workout, but I noticed that by the end I was breathing pretty hard. As a result I didn't have as much energy as I normally do after I was finished my workout.

Sleep Patterns
                    I've been lucky enough to get the close shifts at work lately as this gives me the chance to get into the gym before my shift. More importantly it allows me to sleep in so as to give my body a full 8 hours to rest and recover. Last night was much of the same as I drifted off into dream land almost immediately after my head hit the pillow. I don't recall having any dreams last night, as the vivid ones have seemed to slow down over the last week. Thank god, as some of them were pretty intense; especially considering that I never really had dreams before taking the BGH. Dosing has remained the same, 15 minutes prebed, and will stay like this for the rest of this log since I've pinpointed this timing as my "sweet spot."

Enhanced Recovery
                    One of my biggest fears about starting this new workout program was that I would experience some intense DOMS for the simple fact that my body would not be used to the powerlifting movements. However taking the BGH, I had a little extra confidence on my side, and wasn't so apprehensive about starting such a tough program. After working upper body power yesterday, I surprisingly didn't have any DOMS waking up this morning and only some slight muscle stiffness when I stretched them out...nothing that would affect my workout though. I expect to get another full 8 hour sleep tonight, but I do have to cut the grass tomorrow as well, so hopefully that doesn't affect my workout at all

Since I just started this new workout program it's a little hard to track increases in my strength, since I've never lifted in a 5x5 fashion before. Normally I'm used to a pyramid scheme where I gradually increase the weights and decrease the reps. However, I can still get an overall feel for my strength during any particular workout and I must say that I felt pretty strong today. I managed to get 5 reps on every set while still throwing up some decent numbers. I didn't expect to hit any PR's, but this was to be expected as I usually only get 1-2 reps on them anyways. This strength seemed to be fairly consistent but I was quite fatigued by the end of my workout. Oh well, at least I know that I pushed myself!

Sexual Benefits
                    Well after a good cheek clapping yesterday with the lady friend, she had to head back to school early this morning and I wasn't going to get up early and disrupt my sleep just to see her one last time lulz. It probably would have been a good idea to though as this self no fap challenge, as named by 5Six, is killing me! However, I do have one rule that I follow on legs day and that's not to fap, haha. It just gets in my head that doing so makes test levels plummet, although this isn't the case...oh the power of placebo on the mind!

Comments
                    Overall, I feel that the second day on the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program was a step in the right direction. I'm finally getting a good grasp on the weight that I can successfully lift for 5 repetitions and feel that with the help of the BGH, my body is adapting to the change as well. I didn't have nearly as much soreness as I thought I would this morning and actually felt pretty good despite going so heavy yesterday. The powerlifting half of the week is over and now I'll be getting into the bodybuilding component. I'm hoping that this is a smooth transition and that the muscle utilized for powerlifting are ready ready to go when isolating them in a singular movement. Once again, I'm confident that with the BGH in my corner, I won't experience any problems.

What's Ahead in Day 16?
                    Well day three of the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program is a rest day with optional cardio. Since I have the tendency to carry a little more fat then usual when recomping and/or bulking I decided to do some cardio. Most likely it will be 45 minutes LISS on the stairclimber but if by chance one isn't available I'll most likely hop on the eliptical machine.

This self no fap challenge is definitely not going to last...

Comment

DAY 16

"We rock and we roll and you stop and we go, we go, we go"

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Optional Cardio
                      Jay Cutler Abs Routine
                      LISS Cardio [Stairclimber]
                      40 minutes
                      Workout Duration: 60 minutes
                      Serving Size:

Notes
                      Well today marks day three of Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy workout, which means that it's a rest or optional cardio day. Since I only have 14 days left in this log I figured that I might as well get in some extra cardio to keep any extra unwanted fat off. I decided to use the stairclimber and so some LISS cardio, as this really gets me sweating. I worked a full shift at work today and it was fairly steady so I was hoping that my legs still had plenty of spring in them. As I mentioned yesterday, the powerlifting portion of the week is over and now I get into the bodybuilding aspect, which is my niche, so I should see some explosive results! But that's not until Thursday, so in the mean time let's find out how my cardio session went...

Overall Wellness
                      Well as you can see, I managed to get another full 8 hour sleep last night and as a result I felt great waking up this morning. I experienced no brain fog or grogginess of any sort and felt alert from the moment I got out of bed. This was more than welcomed as it gave me the motivation to cut the grass right away, not an easy task considering my yard (front and back) is all hills. Usually when I do this first thing in the morning I feel stiff and sore but today was actually quite the opposite. I treated it almost like a cardio session, pushing myself to run up and down the hills. I'm not sure how well the grass was cut but at least I got some cardiovascular work in lulz. Once I actually got to my real cardio workout I didn't feel any of the effects of cutting the grass; it was almost like this was the first physical thing that my body did all day! For anyone that is extremely busy doing multiple demanding tasks a day, the BGH would definitely come in handy.

Sleep Patterns
                      Well as I just noted, I was able to get another full 8 hour sleep last night, which I felt was very sound. I only had to get up once in the middle of the night to piss and had no trouble falling right back asleep afterward. I can recall dreaming at one point in the night but don't remember exactly what it was about. It had something to do with weightlifting on the beach? Maybe at Gold's Gym perhaps?! Who knows, haha. Since I've been on the BGH for just over 2 weeks now I've noticed that it works best on an empty stomach. If one can't wait until their stomach is completely empty, I find that drinking a bottle of water helps with absorption. Finally, I'm working the close shift at work again tomorrow so I have another 8 hour sleep to look forward to tonight! I swear, sleeping should get way more credit than it does for helping to build lean muscle mass!

Enhanced Recovery
                      Well after completing the 2 day upper and lower body powerlifting split of Layne Norton's program, I was fully expecting to have some DOMS, even with the BGH on my side...this program is intense! Well I did wake up with some muscle soreness and stiffness, but they weren't nearly as bad as I thought they'd be. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have been able to walk up and down the stairs without the BGH, especially after the workout I had yesterday. Squats and deadlifts on the same day are killer! Once I got into the thick of my cardio session recovery wasn't an issue since I didn't require any. I pushed myself and was covered in sweat by the end but I never found that I was out of breath or gasping for air. Similarly, my legs didn't feel like they 'hit the wall,' or experience any lactic acid buildup either, as they were pain free for the duration of my workout.

Well there's nothing to comment on in terms of overall muscle strength today since I was only doing cardio, but as I just mentioned, my leg muscles seemed to hold out a lot better than they normally do. I tend to 'hit the wall' and start cramping up around the three quarter mark, in turn decreasing my performance, but today I experienced no such thing and glided through the entire session with ease. This was very uplifting as it ensured me that I hit that target fat burning zone for optimal fat loss. Also, I should not that since starting the BGH I've been sweating a lot more. Even doing a simple arms routine I'd be drenched right through my shirt with sweat. I'm not complaining though, as this just serves as another reminder that I busted my ass that day.

Sexual Benefits
                      I'm just gonna start off by saying...5Six, I hate you brah! Haha. The lady friend is back at school for the week so that means that any 'action' is coming via myself lulz. And every time I get the urge to fap all I can see is a little Irish manlet with with a red beard bertstaring me and saying, "DON'T DO IT! (no homo). And trust me, the urge is ALWAYS there while of BGH as I've definitely noticed a distinct boost in my libido. This is quite nice, especially on those rough days in the gym, as it gives you enough energy to still clap dem cheekz. Anyways, there should be some updates in the sexorz department by the end of the week when the lady friend comes home for the weekend.

Comments
                      Overall, I'm very pleased with the direction in which this log is moving now that we've just passed the halfway point. The full effects of the BGH have kicked in and when stacked with other Controlled Labs products, the synergistic effects are even more profound! It was nice to have a rest day from lifting as the powerlifting portion of this program was pretty taxing, but I still managed to kill a cardio session...gotta keep that stubborn fat off! Tomorrow I'll be back to lifting, specifically with bodybuilding movements, so I should continue to have success and see results. Stay tuned brahs, big things are in the works!

What's Ahead in Day 17?
                      Well just like I mentioned, I get into the bodybuilding aspect of my week tomorrow. That means that tomorrow will be a chest and arms hypertrophy day, but I'll be making sure that I don't go to failure. Layne suggests that for maximum hypertrophy one stop about 2-3 reps before failure. Exercises will include incline and flat presses with DB's for chest as well as a number of supersets for arms. This should be a pretty intense workout but nothing that I can't handle. I usually superset arms when I work them anyways and my chest should be fully ready for some more presses. I'm interested to see how this one goes, stay posted boys and girls!

MUST...NOT...FAP!

Comment

DAY 17

"Yeah I got my mind on that take over
                        ...scalin' the muthaf*ckin building!"

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Hypertrophy Chest/Arms
                        DB Incline Bench Press [3 sets]
                        60 x 12, 70 x 10, 80 x 8
                        BB Close Grip Bench Press [3 sets]
                        135 x 12, 155 x 10, 185 x 8
                        DB Flat Bench Press [2 sets]
                        70 x 10, 80 x 8
                        Seated Preacher Curls [3 sets]
                        60 x 12, 70 x 10, 80 x 8
                        SUPERSET WITH...
                        Standing French Press [3 sets]
                        40 x 12, 55 x 10, 80 x 8
                        *This was my first time doing ever doing these, so I had to get a feel for the weight the first 2 sets
                        Standing Alternating DB Hammer Curls [3 sets]
                        30 x 12, 40 x 10, 45 x 8
                        SUPERSET WITH...
                        V Bar Pushdowns [3 sets]
                        70 x 12, 80 x 10, 90 x 8
                        Cable Crossovers [3 sets]
                        30 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 8
                        Machine Curls [3 sets]
                        60 x 12, 75 x 10, 90 x 8
                        SUPERSET WITH...
                        Machine Dips [3 sets]
                        155 x 12, 200 x 10, 260 x 8
                        Serving Size:

Notes
                        Well today marks day 4 of my new workout program and I was totally psyched to start the bodybuilding portion of the week. Today's workout was hypertrophy focused on chest and arms, and to be honest it seemed like almost too much volume. It would be an interesting workout to say the least. There were 1 or 2 exercises that I had never done before/haven't done in a long time, so hopefully I could pick up on the movement quickly. Funny story...I can always tell how my progress is coming along by the comments that others make. For the last 4 months its been, "oh you look so skinny in the face now!" But finally today one guy commented, "it looks like you're getting bigger eh?" The recomp can now officially begin!

Overall Wellness
                        I was fortunate enough to get another 8 hour sleep last night so I felt very well rested waking up this morning. I was pretty anxious about my upcoming workout so my alertness level was a little higher than normal. However, I didn't mind this, as it made me quite energetic first thing in the morning. Upon waking I had some slight soreness in my legs but nothing nearly painful enough to call DOMS. Once I actually got to my workout my body felt loose and I wasn't bothered by any muscle tightness. The combination of the FlashOver and White Flood provided me with that usual spike in energy and this high level remained constant for the duration of my workout. Although I was quite fatigued by the end just because of the sheer volume. This sucked since I had to head straight to work after, but once I got my postworkout shake and vitamin c in me it was almost like I caught a second wind, making work at least bearable haha.

Sleep Patterns
                        I was lucky enough to get more than 8 hours of sleep last night, so naturally I felt reenergized and refreshed this morning. This sleep mixed with the fact that I was anxious about my workout kept me on edge all morning. I don't recall having any dreams last night but I did wake up with a small spot of drool on my pillow in the morning. This always tells me that I was in a deep state of sleep at some point last night. Dosing remains at 15 minutes before bed and I'm also making sure that I chase the BGH with an entire bottle of water. Not only does this help with absorption, it also takes away that heavy feeling in my stomach from my last meal of the day. I have to get up earlier tomorrow morning to run some errands but I should get another full sleep tonight. I might actually try mixing the BGH with some melatonin tonight as I've read that some users have had really good results with this combination...I bet it'll knock me right out!

Enhanced Recovery
                        I'm very thankful that I only did cardio yesterday, as I could tell that I would need my body to be at 100% for my workout today. As I noted, I didn't have any DOMS when I woke up, just some slight soreness that I didn't think would affect my performance in the gym. Once I got into the thick of my workout I found the volume for arms a little high, but my guns held out nonetheless. One thing that I didn't do, which has become quite a constant throughout this log, is take shorter rest sets. Today I took a solid 1 to 2 minutes to rest, as my muscles were burning by the end of each set. It was also interesting to see how my tri's held out after doing a chest lift, since they are the secondary muscle worked. I didn't experience any complications but the pump was insane! More on that in the next section though.

Well since this is the first time following this chest/arms routine I don't really have any baseline numbers to compare my strength to. I will say however, that for the more part, I didn't feel very strong today. This isn't to say that I got any weaker, I just didn't feel that extra power that I've had on the previous days earlier in the week. One thing that I was really impressed with was my pump and vascularity. Right after the first couple of lifts, the veins were popping from my skin and my muscles felt unbelievably tight. By the time I got to the last superset the pump was so tight that it was almost painful! However, this was a pain that was more than welcomed. Much to my surprise this pump lasted well into my shift at work and it was nice to walk around with an extra little hop in my step, haha. I'm not sure what caused this increase in pump intensity, but I'm hoping that it lasts for my workout tomorrow as well!

Sexual Benefits
                        Well I was this close to losing the self no fap challenge, but thankfully I was distracted by my dog whining to go outside, so I took him out for a walk instead. Obviously not a very good alternative in terms of enjoyment but at least it took my mind off fapping lulz. I just can't help it, as my libido continues to be at a higher level since starting the BGH. As I mentioned yesterday, the lady friend won't be home from school until the weekend so I'm hoping I can stay away from anything that might get the engine revving. I might have to post the hotties at the end of each log entry with my eyes closed...then again, just the wind blowing the wrong way might set me off, haha.

Comments
                        Although I didn't feel as strong as I though I should have been, I still had a pretty solid day. My diet and water intake was spot on and this helped me to have a successful workout. I managed to get a ridiculous pump going and my vascularity was off the charts. I don't know what to attribute this extra pump to, but my muscles felt so full at one point that it was almost painful to flex them. The workout took a real toll on my body, but with the help of the BGH and a solid sleep, I should be ready to go tomorrow. I work the close shift at work so I should have lots of time to relax just in case I'm sore. Only time will tell brahs!

What's Ahead in Day 18?
                        Tomorrow will be the second day of bodybuilding lifts this week as I continue to work through the first week of Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy program. Tomorrow calls for hypertrophy of shoulders, back, and traps which consists of more supersets and high volume. Hopefully I don't experience any DOMS tomorrow as I'll need my body to be in tip top shape in order to have a successful workout. I'm sure that the BGH and sleep tonight will help tremendously. Until tomorrow ladies and gentlemen.

Ava Cowan...FTMFW!!!

Comment

DAY 18

"I’m back by unpopular demand..."

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Hypertrophy Back/Shoulders/Traps
                          DB Shoulder Press [3 sets]
                          60 x 12, 70 x 10, 75 x 8
                          SUPERSET WITH...
                          Standing DB Front Raises [3 sets]
                          30 x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 8
                          Single Arm Bent Over DB Rows [3 sets]
                          70 x 12, 80 x 10, 90 x 8
                          SUPERSET WITH...
                          DB Arnold Press [3 sets]
                          40 x 12, 40 x 10, 45 x 12
                          Wide Grip Lat Pull Down [2 sets]
                          130 x 12, 150 x 10
                          SUPERSET WITH...
                          DB Shrugs [2 sets]
                          80 x 12, 90 x 10
                          Close Grip Lat Pull Down [2 sets]
                          130 x 12, 150 x 10
                          SUPERSET WITH...
                          EZ Bar Low Pulley Upright Rows [2 sets]
                          80 x 12, 100 x 10
                          T Bar Rows [2 sets]
                          115 x 10, 135 x 8
                          Serving Size:

Notes
                          Well today is the second day of the bodybuilding portion of the week and again I was faced with an intense, high volume routine. It consisted of supersets that combined back movements with shoulders and exercises, while throwing some shrugs in the mix as well. This was the second last day of the first week and I was hoping that my body would hold out until my rest day on Sunday. I was fortunate enough to work the close shift at work today so I had the morning to relax and mentally prepare myself for a battle. My diet was spot on again today, but I could have taken in a little more water now that I think of it. However, I still felt pretty hydrated and don't think my workout was affected as a result. An update on my weight...I started this log at 178lbs. and am currently sitting at a lean 182lbs., strong progress I'd say. Anyways, let's find out how today went...

Overall Wellness
                          As I just noted, I managed to get more than a full 8 hour sleep last night, so I felt extremely well rested when I woke up this morning. As a result, I didn't have any DOMS and only some slight stiffness in my muscles, likely from laying dormant for such a long period of time. A few stretches and I was good to go. Once I got into my workout my muscles felt pretty loose, but due to the high volume, they were burning after each superset. Just like yesterday, I took full advantage of my rest set, taking the maximum time allowed. After a few deep breaths and a couple swigs of my Purple Wraath I was ready for another heavy lift. I made it through my workout with no complications but I was pretty exhausted when I was finished. I had to go right into work after my workout and I wasn't looking forward to it, but thankfully my shift seemed to go by pretty fast.

Sleep Patterns
                          Well as mentioned, I got a full 8 hour sleep last night, so consequently, I felt very refreshed this morning. Another thing that I've noticed become a constant, is that I get a strong surge of energy first thing in the morning. Any bit of brain fog or grogginess left over form the night before is washed away and I immediately feel focused and concentrated on the workout ahead. This zoned in tunnel vision usually lasts right until my workout and then is only intensified once I get my FlashOver/White Flood combination in me. I don't remember having any dreams last night and only had to get up once in the middle of the night to pee. I plan on getting another decent sleep tonight but I don't expect it to be as long as last night. Oh well. like I've said before, it seems like the BGH almost adds an extra hour sleep to your total, so I should be ready to go.

Enhanced Recovery
                          Well because of the deep, full sleep that I got last night, I felt very loose and agile this morning. Also, due to the burst of energy that I've been getting in the morning the last couple of days, I'm put into a very positive mental state. I had some slight stiffness in my muscles when I woke up, but nothing that can be classified as DOMS. This was a good sign, as I knew that I would need to be in peak physical condition in order to be successful during my workout today. Once I got into the bulk of the supersets my muscle endurance was on point but I noticed that my muscles were left burning after each set. I'm glad that tomorrow is a legs hypertrophy day as I feel that my upper body has been pushed to the limit this week. I'll be more than thrilled when Sunday is here and I can relax and recover while watching football all day.

Well like I've said all week its been tough to gauge any increases in my strength since I'm doing a totally new routine that I've never done before. However, I didn't experience the same weakness that I felt like I had yesterday. Instead, I felt very physically confident and this translated into overall raw power during my lifts. I felt very strong and was able to finish each set fully as well. I'm wondering how my strength is going to be for legs tomorrow as I already did squats and SLDL's on Tuesday. They aren't sore right now and I'm guessing that they'll remain this way once I take the BGH tonight. I'm looking forward to some explosive numbers tomorrow!

Sexual Benefits
                          Well, the self no fap challenge is over...I lost, as expected. Thanks a lot 5Six...this is me officially cursing you after the fact! Can you really blame me fellow BGH brahs?! I had to relieve some of the tension on my libido since the lady friend is back at school for the week. I'd say that my bonar felt a little more rigid than usual, but the difference was very minuscule. Also, I have no comment on stamina since I don't really try to perform for myself lulz. Volume seemed a little denser today but I don't know if this is a result of the BGH. I'm guessing it's just because it's been a couple weeks since I fapped. Expect some sexorz updates by the weeks end, as the lady friend will be coming home from school. I know you brahs look forward to them.

Comments
                          Well today was a very tiring day, but a success nonetheless. It was nice to have that strength feeling back as this gave me some extra mental confidence to make it through those grueling supersets. I didn't comment on my pump and vascularity in my notes but they were off the charts again today! My veins were garden hose thick (okay, not that big) and I even noticed some new ones pop up throughout my forearms. This pump lasted well into my shift at work, but not as long as the one I had in my arms yesterday. I don't have to work tomorrow but I have a bunch of errands to run before my workout, so I should be relaxed and fully prepared to destroy the weights...stay tuned brahs!

What's Ahead in Day 19?
                          Well tomorrow is the final bodybuilding day of the first week of the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program. This means that I'll be working hypertrophy for legs, always a tough workout when the wheels are involved. My workout will include hack squats and a couple other isolation movements like leg curls and extensions. As I just mentioned, I have the day off from work tomorrow so I have no excuse not to perform.

And a little weekend motivation...

Comment

DAY 19

"'Bout to go Thriller, Mike Jackson on these killas..."
                            All I needs the f*ckin' red jacket with some zippers!"

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Hypertrophy Legs/Calves
                            Hack Squat [5 sets]
                            90 x 12, 180 x 11, 230 x 10, 270 x 9, 320 x 8
                            SUPERSET WITH...
                            Standing Calf Raises [5 sets]
                            105 x 12, 120 x 12, 135 x 11, 150 x 11, 165 x 10
                            Leg Extensions [5 sets]
                            105 x 14, 120 x 13, 135 x 12, 150 x 11, 165 x 10
                            SUPERSET WITH...
                            Seated Leg Curls [5 sets]
                            60 x 14, 75 x 13, 90 x 12, 105 x 11, 120 x 10
                            SUPERSET WITH...
                            Seated Calf Raises [4 sets]
                            50 x 12, 70 x 11, 90 x 10, 90 x 10
                            Obliques Circuit
                            Serving Size:

Notes
                            Well today was the final day of the week for the bodybuilding portion of this workout program and it couldn't have come at a better time, as I was pretty exhausted from work and lifting this week. My legs and calves day seemed pretty short, but after looking at it more in detail I discovered that this workout would be moderately high in volume. It consisted of a superset and a triset working both quads and calves, i.e., leg extensions with leg curls and seated calf raises. I didn't have to work today, which was nice, as I was able to relax until I hit the weight room. This gave me time to make sure that my diet was on point and that I kept drinking water. As a result I felt hydrated and ready for my workout. So without further adieu, let's get started...

Overall Wellness
                            Well since I didn't have to get up for work today I got to sleep in, which means that I got a full 8 hour sleep last night. Because of this deep sleep I woke up feeling well rested and I got that usual mini burst of energy after about an hour of being awake. This surge allowed be to focus on the workout ahead, visualizing myself doing the lifts before I actually got in the gym. Once I got the FlashOver/White Flood combination in me my intensity spiked and I was raring to go. This lasted for the duration of my workout but by the end I felt pretty drained; although I still had enough gas in the tank to complete a full obliques circuit. I'm glad that I was able to get these in, as abs and obliques are somewhat neglected in this new workout program.

Sleep Patterns
                            Well I had another good night's sleep last night and slept like a baby! I remember falling asleep almost seconds after I laid down as the BGH kicked in at just the right time. I don't recall having any dreams last night and unfortunately I had to get up twice to piss. However, this didn't bother me as I fell right back asleep both times. I have Sunday off from work so I should get another full 8 hour sleep tonight and get to sleep in, in the morning. I took the BGH with 1MG of Melatonin the other night but didn't notice a big difference in my sleep patterns. I didn't even really notice any enhanced effects from the melatonin, but the BGH did its thing like usual. I might try stacking this with Reduction PM and see what kind of results I get, but I really don't need the appetite suppression right now since I'm recomping, we'll see brahs.

Enhanced Recovery
                            Yesterday's workout was quite intense and high in volume so I was thinking that I'd have a slight case of DOMS this morning. However, it was actually quite the opposite as I woke up feeling energized and pain free. I did have some stiffness throughout my body but this was just from lying down for so long. A couple quick stretches out of bed took care of them in no time. During my workout I noticed that I didn't yearn for the rest sets as much today, but I was still quite fatigued after each lift. As I noted, I still had enough energy to do a full obliques circuit and I had a strong sense of accomplishment when I was finished. My body felt like it had been pushed and that I would reap the rewards next week, in the sense that my other lifts would improve from working its secondary muscles.

Again, it's hard to measure any increased muscle strength as I'm starting a brand new routine. However, I can still get a sense of feeling strong or weak, and today I definitely felt forceful. I found myself exploding out of the bottom of each rep making sure that I'd squeeze whatever muscle I was working. After finally completing the first week of this workout program, I'm hoping that I'll see an increase in strength next week as I start the routine over again, this time with stronger secondary muscles. This in turn should allow me to increase the weights on a lot of the exercises and hopefully see some lean mass gain. I have to remember though that the biggest aspect to growing is diet...eat, eat, eat!

Sexual Benefits
                            Welcome to the self no fap challenge, day 1, haha. Yes, we are back to square one as I cracked the other day and fired off some knuckle children. I couldn't help it as the lady friend is back at school and my libido got the best of me. Hopefully I can resist fapping for the rest of the week and keep my natural test and GH at peak levels. The lady friend should be home tomorrow so I should have an update in the sex department by the start of next week. Although only minor, it's nice to see that the BGH is having a positive affect on my sexual health.

Comments
                            Overall, I feel a real sense of accomplishment and relief today, as I'm finally finished my last workout for the week. Both powerlifting and bodybuilding routines have been completed successfully. I had to take a few sets during a couple exercises to get used to the form, but I should have that problem next week, allowing me to start at a higher weight. Although I'm not really sore right now, and probably won't be tomorrow thanks to the BGH; I am looking forward to my Sunday rest day. I am going to focus on maximizing my recovery by relaxing and staying well hydrated all day. As I noted, I pumped to see if I can make any gains next week after just completing a full week with a high level of success. Only time will tell, so stay posted brahs and have a good weekend!

What's Ahead in Day 20?
                            Rest, football, rest, football, repeat. I don't plan on doing much tomorrow except for lounge around my house and watch football. I am going to ensure that my diet is in check and that I'm drinking lots of water so that I am ready to go on Monday for the powerlifting aspect of this program. I might even try to find time to jump in my hot tub tomorrow in between games as I'm sure that this would only accentuate the recovery process. Here's to no DOMS on Monday!

Always remember to keep those shoelaces tied...

Comment

DAY 20

"I understand, I'm back by popular demand!"

Workout: Rest
                              Serving Size:

Notes
                              Well Sunday is finally here and it's by far my favorite day of the week! Not only because I can relax and recover all day, but also because I can watch NFL football all day, haha. Unfortunately my Titans were unable to pull out the win against the feisty Steelers, but it was a good game nonetheless. Other than lounging around watching sports today, I didn't do much else...I did make sure that my diet was spot on, taking in lots of carbs so that my body had the fuel to recover, as well as drank as much water as I could. I'd say that I managed to take in about 3.5 liters in total, so needless to say I felt very hydrated! So without further adieu, let's find out how the rest of my rest day went...

Overall Wellness
                              Well I finished my first week of the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program on Saturday with some hypertrophy for legs, which was the second time that I worked them this week. As a result, I was pretty sure that I would have some DOMS in them waking up Sunday morning. However, this was not the case. I had some usual stiffness from sleeping for so long, but after moving around after getting out of bed I didn't feel any DOMS whatsoever. In fact I felt quite loose and relaxed. Besides the physical aspect of my overall wellness, my 8 hour sleep also left me feeling renergized and invigorated. I woke up excited to watch this week's football games knowing that my body felt good. This made the day a lot easier, since I knew that my muscles wouldn't stiffen up from being idle all day.

Sleep Patterns
                              Yesterday night my awesome sleeps continued, but admittedly I was quite tired and ready to go to bed. After working legs in the gym, I decided to go play an hour and a half of competitive hockey, so I was pretty fatigued by the end of the day. It wasn't so much my muscles as it was mental, I just felt drained and needed relax after having a very hectic Saturday! I took the BGH like normal, 15 minutes prebed and I only had to get up once during the middle of the night to piss. It felt as though I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, but to be honest, I was so tired that I might have even started dozing off before I laid down for bed lulz. I woke up with a small spot of drool on the right side of my pillow, a strong indication that I was in a deep state of sleep at some point in the night.

Enhanced Recovery
                              As I just noted, after a very exhausting week both mentally and physically, I was pretty sure that I would have some DOMS waking up Sunday morning. But this did not hold true as I woke up feeling very refreshed and vivacious. From there, this liveliness was only enhanced as I was excited to make my ProLine football picks for the day. Although I didn't end up winning, it always adds an extra layer to watching the games on Sunday. Because I was able to take in so much water and make sure that my diet was spot on, I felt really good as a recovered all day. I'm confident that this studiousness will pay off tomorrow as well, allowing me to wake up reposed and pain free.

Nothing to report in terms of muscle strength since I didn't work out today but my hope is that after going through a full week of this new program, my muscle memory will improve and therefore give me more strength when repeating the same lifts next week. In particular, I'm looking for an increase on my compound movements, i.e., bench press, squats, and deadlifts. Only time will tell, but it the mean time I will continue to take the necessary steps to put me in a good position to make some gains. That includes proper hydration, nutrition, and sleep.

Sexual Benefits
                              Well the lady friend was home for the day and she couldn't have come at a better time! After just recently failing the self no fap challenge, I was trying to get back on track...so thankfully, instead of having a party for one I was able to do a little cheek clapping instead lulz. During my sexorz escapade, I noticed much of the same things that I've noticed throughout this log. My bonar felt a tad more rigid than normal and the lady friend again commented on my increased aggressiveness. Stamina was on point like usual, but I think that volume was a little denser and more powerful, if you know what I mean. The lady friend is back at school this week so it'll be more trying not battle with the Purple Helmeted Soldier of Love, haha. We shall see how that goes seeing as though I failed last week, damn you 5Six!

Comments
                              Overall, today was a much needed rest day. I felt both mentally and physically drained after the first week of Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy program so I took every opportunity that I had to relax and recover. Now that I have a feel for all the exercises and the weight to start at, I can start making comparisons in terms of strength increase. I'm hoping that my muscle memory is retained from my lifts last week and I see some gains, especially considering I start my week with powerlifting movements! I'm not too worried though, as I know that with proper preparation I am ready to face anything. Come at me bro!

What's Ahead in Day 21?
                              Well the week starts over again, which means I'll be working Upper Body Power. This includes a few heavy compound movements like bench press and barbell rows as well as a secondary movement to finish off the workout. I don't plan on doing any cardio or abs today, as I think I'll fit those in tomorrow. Stay tuned brahs, I'm really pumped for the week ahead...here's to some big results!

I'd hit that so hard, whoever could pull me out would be crowned the next King of England.

Comment

DAY 21

DEAD RINGER!!!

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Upper Power
                                Bench Press [5 sets]
                                205 x 5, 215 x 5, 225 x 5, 225 x 5, 235 x 5 +5lbs.
                                BB Rows [5 sets]
                                185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 235 x 5, 245 x 5 +20lbs.
                                Seated Military Press [5 sets]
                                95 x 5, 115 x 5, 135 x 5, 145 x 5, 155 x 5 +10lbs.
                                BB Shrugs [5 sets]
                                185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 275 x 5 - no change
                                Jay Cutler Abs Routine
                                Serving Size:
                                Gaspari Chocolate Mint Myofusion: 1 scoop in the morning; 2 scoops postworkout

Notes
                                Well today is officially the start of the second week of Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy program and I was hoping to see some decent gains in terms of strength. As a result I was pretty pumped to hit the weights from the moment I woke up, it was really all I could think about! Yesterday was an awesome rest day, as I just relaxed around the house and watched football. I was certain that this would give my muscles adequate time to recover from the grueling first week and be ready to do it all over! I weighed myself first thing in the morning and I came in at 182.6lbs., almost a solid 5lbs. of lean muscle mass gain since I started this log. I'm aiming to be around 190lbs. by the end, so I'm going to have to keep up my sleep patterns and continue to eat like an animal. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves and stay focused on how today went, here we go brahs...

Overall Wellness
                                Just like I expected, I woke up today pain free with no stiffness or DOMS, thanks in part to the great rest day that I had yesterday, and of course the BGH! This was more than welcomed as I wanted to be in peak physical condition to start the week off on a positive note. I got that usual jolt of energy about an hour after I woke up and it was only intensified by my desire to hit the weights. Once I got into the bulk of my workout my energy levels kept operating at a high level thanks to the FlashOver/White Flood combination and this lasted right until I was done my abs circuit. I noticed that my rest sets were a little shorter than last week as this may be a sign that the BGH is having a positive effect on my cardiovascular system also. I actually still had some energy left when I was done my workout, but this was quickly wiped out once I remembered that I had to go right to work. The night seemed to drag on a little, but I was alert enough to still have a decent shift.

Sleep Patterns
                                Well after sitting around watching football and relaxing all day I became a little restless in the evening and was afraid that I'd have trouble falling asleep. However, this wasn't the case, as I remember falling asleep only minutes after lying down. Usually it's right away, but regardless, I had no problem getting to dream land. Unfortunately I had to get up twice during the middle of the night to piss, but thankfully I fell right back asleep when I was done. I recall having a couple dreams last night but have no idea what they were about. Something to do with me playing hockey and then suddenly taking off flying because I had wings on my skates, haha. A modern day Hermes?! Who knows! I stuck with the regular 15 minutes prebed dosage and made sure to follow it with a whole bottle of water. I expect to get another full 8 hour sleep tonight so I should have no reason not to be at my absolute best tomorrow.

Enhanced Recovery
                                Well as this log progresses, recovery continues to be the most impressive side effect of the BGH. Even after lifting ridiculously heavy the day before, I wake up the next morning with no DOMS whatsoever. The most pain that I get is some slight stiffness in my muscles which is usually a result of sleeping for so long. This is usually corrected by come quick stretches once I get out of bed and start moving around. Also, as I noted today, it seemed as though my rest sets weren't as long, which tells me that my cardiovascular recovery is improving as well! I didn't manage to get in the hottub over the weekend, but hopefully I can find time to take a dip this week as it works wonders for recovery and relaxation. Finally, since this is the second week of this new program, I'm expecting to have developed some new muscle memory by now, therefore reducing any soreness that I might experience the next day.

Well after finally completing one full week on the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program, I finally have some baseline numbers to compare my strength to. For the most part, I felt like my strength was there today. I managed to up the weight on 3 of the 4 exercises , but the most important ones...bench press, barbell rows, and military press. I knew right when I started bench press that I'd be stronger today, as I started out at a higher weight and repped it out with ease. Although I attribute this mainly to the BGH it definitely helps have Purple Wraath intraworkout as the amino acids really help to prevent muscle breakdown. Tomorrow is going to be a true test of strength, as I'll be doing squats and deadlifts. I'm not expecting the weight to jump up significantly, but if I can get a few extra reps in I'll be more than happy.

Sexual Benefits
                                Well the lady friend is back at school for the week which means that I'm back to struggling to get through the week without fapping. The self no fap challenge was over long ago, as I failed miserably probably looking for pictures for this log lulz. My increased libido got the best of my and I had to do the five knuckle shuffle. Hopefully I can stick it out (no pun intended) for the rest of the week as I really want to maximize my test and GH levels in these last 10 days. I don't have to worry about tomorrow as my no fap during legs day rule comes into effect. Like usual, look for some updates in the sexorz department by the end of the week!

Comments
                                Overall, I feel like I got off to a strong start this week. My strength was definitely there, as I managed to increase the weight on most lifts and even my cardiovascular system seems to have improved. One thing that I didn't mention was that my vascularity and pump was off the charts again today. Even just doing 3 compound movements and 1 secondary lift my veins were thick and protruding from my skin and the muscle that I was working felt very tight and pumped. I don't work until the afternoon tomorrow so I'll get to sleep in. Finally, as I finish today's log entry I can't help but wonder what results I would have seen if I had added Green Mag to this stack? I didn't want to take any other supplements that would interfere with the effects of the BGH, for instance, I wouldn't know if an increase in strength was due to better rest or increased water being drawn to the muscle.

What's Ahead in Day 22?
                                Well to finish off the powerlifting aspect of the week I'll be working lower body power tomorrow, which includes squats and deadlifts. I'm looking forward to seeing how my strength is tomorrow and if I can make any gains from last week. Like I said, if I can get a few extra reps I'll be satisfied. Regardless, I'll be relaxing in the morning tomorrow to make sure that I have an explosive day in the gym! Stay posted brahs as tomorrow could get interesting.

You know, I've been thinking of using the Swiss ball lately...

Comment

Working...
                                X