No announcement yet.

CAMPAIGN Gets Some RnR (Rest & Recovery) With Controlled Labs "Blue GrowtH" Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAMPAIGN Gets Some RnR (Rest & Recovery) With Controlled Labs "Blue GrowtH" Log

CAMPAIGN GETS SOME RNR WITH
    CONTROLLED LABS BLUE GROWTH LOG

CONTROLLED LABS BLUE GROWTH

More information about Blue GrowtH

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

FOREWORD
    First of all I would like to personally thank 5Six for giving me the opportunity to test this innovative new HGH boosting product. Since I have developed a strong supplemental basis with products like Orange Triad and Orange OxiMega, I feel as though I can now start to introduce more complex supplements into my regimen, almost like the "icing on the cake," in order to compliment my well-established foundation. With that being said, I have quite extensive experience with various supplements except in the area of natural GH enhancement; therefore as this log tracks my progress, I encourage everyone to comment and/or provide feedback on anything that may improve the effectiveness of this product.

GOALS
    With this Blue GrowtH log I will be taking note of...
    - Overall wellness
    - Deeper sleep patterns
    - Enhanced recovery
    - Increased muscle strength
    - Sexual Benefits

BACKGROUND
    I have always been fascinated by the way in which a supplement can have an effect on one's body and therefore have a vast experience with many different products. However, one area that I've always shied away from is natural HGH boosters. There is no one particular reason for ignoring this type of product, I guess I always just subconsciously assumed that if my sleep was half decent and I didn't toss and turn all night that my GH levels would be optimal. But after doing some research I found that this most likely was not the case. The pituitary gland produces high levels of HGH during the NREM phase but in order to reach this phase one must be in a deep state of sleep. As a result, I'm hoping that Blue GrowtH will not only help put me a deeper state of sleep but also, in turn, promote muscle strength and size. Since this is really the first natural HGH product that I've run, I don't have much to compare it to, but at least I'll be able to tell if it actually works! We shall find out!

VITAL STATS
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 178lbs.
    Bodyfat: Approximately 10%
    Body type: Ecto-meso

DOSAGE
    First Dose
    Start by taking 1 capsule to assess your individual tolerance. If you experience any unusual occurrence, stop and consult your doctor.

Directions
    Take 5 capsules 30-60 minutes before bed on an empty stomach. Consume with at least 6 ounces of water. Take this product daily. Consume at least 1 gallon of water per day.

CURRENT DIET
    I'm finally reaching the end of a very effective 3 month cut, in which I cut down from 205lbs. and about 14% bodyfat to 178lbs. with 10% bodyfat. In order to begin the process of bulking for the winter, I've decided to first start with a recomp in which I gain lean muscle mass to 190lbs. with minimal fat gain. I'm putting the final touches on my new diet so the one below is what I typically ate while cutting. Here's a teaser though, my recomping diet is based on a concept created by Daniel Roberts

(Sample)
    Meal 1
    - 6-8 Egg Whites (1 yolk)
    - 3/4 Cup of Steel Cut Oats
    - OxiMega Greens

Meal 2
    - Protein Shake
    - Green Veggies

Meal 3
    - Chicken Breast
    - Cottage Cheese Cup

Meal 4 (Preworkout)
    - 2 Canned Tuna
    - 1tbsp. Full Fat Mayo
    - Green Veggies

Meal 5 (Postworkout)
    - Protein Shake x 2
    - Chicken Breast
    - 1 cup of brown rice

Meal 6
    - Lean protein of choice
    - Green veggies
    - Orange OxiMega

Meal 7
    - 1 scoop ON Casein Protein
    - 2tbsp. Peanut Butter

CURRENT WORKOUT ROUTINE
    Day 1: Chest/Cardio
    - BB Bench Press
    - DB Decline Press
    - DB Incline Flyes
    - DB Pullovers
    - DB Front Raises
    - Slanted Dips (Weighted)
    SUPERSET WITH...
    - Pushups
    45 Minutes on the Stairclimber

Day 2: Arms/Abs
    - Standing BB Curls
    SUPERSET WITH...
    - Close Grip Bench Press
    - Incline DB Curls
    SUPERSET WITH...
    - Rope Pushdown
    - High Cable Curls
    SUPERSET WITH...
    - Skull Crushers
    -Jay Cutler Abs Routine

Day 3: Wide Back/Calves/Cardio
    - Weighted Chinups
    - Wide Grip Pullups
    - Straight Arm Pushdowns
    - Bent Over BB Rows
    - Seated Close Grip Rows
    - Standing Calf Raises
    - Seated Calf Raises
    - DB Toe Raises
    - HIIT Eliptical Machine Cardio

Day 4: Shoulders/Abs
    - DB Shoulder Press
    - BB Military Press
    - Cuban Rotations
    - Side Raises
    - Lateral Raises
    - Rear Delt Flyes
    - Haney Shrugs
    - DB Shrugs
    - Jay Cutler Abs Routine

Day 5: Thick Back/Cardio
    - Deadlifts
    - Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows
    - Close Grip T Bar Rows
    - Seated Rows
    - Face Pulls
    - 45 Minutes on Stairclimber

Day 6: Legs
    - Leg Extensions
    - BB Squats
    - Leg Press
    - Lunges
    - Leg Curls
    - Standing Single Leg Curls
    - Stiff Legged Deadlifts

Day 7: Rest

Since I live in Canada the Blue GrowtH will take a little longer to get to me, not to mention the L-Carnitine test at customs! In the mean time here is a picture of the bottle to hold you over...

Also, I'd like to take this time to list the supplements that I'll be taking during this log...
    - Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    - Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    - Vitamin C
    - Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey Protein
    - Controlled Labs White Flood
    - Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    - Optimum Nutrition Casein Protein
    - Controlled Labs REDuction PM (occasionally)

Comment

Blue GrowtH has finally arrived in Canada!

I woke up this morning to a package sitting on my kitchen counter! I can't believe how fast it got here

Since I received it first thing this morning, I plan on starting immediately and taking my first dose tonight!

Until my first official log entry a few pics to hold you over...

The sexy packaging...

Blue GrowtH meets the rest of the recomp arsenal...

Pill size comparison...

My next log entry will include starting progress pics, be on the lookout!

Comment

How do you like Black Hole? Its the only product(othere than Blue Growth which is about to change) that I havent tried from CL.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
          How do you like Black Hole? Its the only product(othere than Blue Growth which is about to change) that I havent tried from CL.
          It works! I find it to be a very unqiue, yet effective product.

You don't get that hungry, stomach growling feeling...it's more like you never feel full when eating. Not to mention it helps with digestion!

Comment

PROGRESS "BEFORE" PICS

Note: These progress pics were taken over a period of 4 months. The first image in each row was taken at the end of my bulk when I was sitting around 202lbs. and the last pictures are my current pics after just finishing my summer cut; currently sitting at 178lbs. as I start this log.

Front relaxed

Side triceps

Side biceps

Comment

DAY 1

BLACK N' GOLD!!!

Believe it or not, today I was motivated enough to do legs so I decided to follow AnimalPak's A Five Part Series Of Developing The Physique Of Your Dreams! The workout can be found here...http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak80.htm

Sleep Duration: 8.5 hours
              Workout: Legs/Obliques
              Seated Leg Extensions [4 sets]
              105 x 15, 120, 14, 135 x 13, 150 x 12
              Hack Squat Machine [7 sets] (Last 3 Triple Drop Set)
              90 x 12, 180 x 10, 230 x 10, 320 x 8, 230 x 8, 180 x 10, 90 x 12
              Leg Press [4 sets]
              180 x 10, 270 x 10, 360 x 10, 540 x 10
              BB Squats [3 sets]
              135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 10
              Lying Leg Curls [4 sets]
              60 x 12, 75 x 11, 90 x 10, 105 x 8
              Standing Single Leg Curls [4 sets]
              15 x 12, 20 x 11, 25 x 10, 30 x 8
              Stiff Legged Deadlifts [3 sets]
              135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 6
              Obliques Circuit
              Workout Duration: 90 minutes
              Serving Size:
              Blue GrowtH: 45 minutes prebed
              Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
              Orange OxiMega (Greens): 1 scoop with breakfast; dinner
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
              Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; 500mg lunch; 1g postworkout
              White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout
              Purple Wraath: 1 scoop intraworkout
              Ultra Peptide Whey Protein: 2 scoops postworkout

Notes
              Well the Blue GrowtH log finally begins and I can't wait to see the journey that this supplement takes me on! I received my package yesterday afternoon and decided to start it immediately that night. I usually have sludge before I go to bed so I decided to wait about 45 minutes after I finished to take the 5 capsules. I may wait longer after I'm finished eating depending on how I react, I'll have to gauge timing. Anyways, I downed a bottle of water and watched TV until I was ready for bed. I should note that I didn't feel myself slipping into a sleepy state like I do with Reduction PM but instead just the feeling that my body knew it was time to go to sleep.

Overall Wellness
              Since this was only the first day of taking the Blue GrowtH I didn't expect to see any immediate changes in my overall wellness. However, besides getting a solid sleep, which I will comment on shortly, I woke up with no DOMS whatsoever. It's too early to tell if this can be attributed to the BGH since I've only worked chest and some abs this week, but my muscles also didn't feel as tight and stiff either. I'm thinking that this deeper sleep is going to help greatly reduce or even eliminate any muscle soreness that I sometimes get after a had day of training. Finally, since I got full 8.5 hour sleep last night I felt quite alert and awake all day, to the point that I was motivated enough to work legs early in the week...something I rarely do!

Sleep Patterns
              Like I just mentioned, I managed to get a satisfying 8.5 hour sleep last night, something that doesn't happen too often. The biggest problem that I have with sleep is that I'll get up 2 or 3 times in the night to piss since I drink so much water throughout the day. I usually have no problem falling back asleep but I just worry that I'm disrupting the sleep cycle. Last night I already noticed immediate changes, as I only woke up once to piss and fell back asleep so fast that I don't even remember getting up. When I finally woke up in the morning there was a little pool of drool on my pillow...a sure sign that I was fast asleep. Since I just finished an 8 week cycle of Reduction PM about 3 weeks ago I've decided to take a break from it for a while. But even without it I fell asleep in just a couple minutes...I can't even imagine taking both before bed!

Enhanced Recovery
              As I previously noted, I woke up today with no DOMS whatsoever, which I found pretty surprising since I pushed chest pretty damn hard yesterday. Also, sometimes after I sleep for a longer period of time I feel stiff and lethargic but today I had no such feeling and instead felt refreshed and relaxed. In terms of enhanced recovery time in between sets, I haven't noticed anything yet, but I will be keeping a close watch on this since I'm hoping to see some strength gains during this log as well. Tomorrow and Thursday will be the real test as I usually have some extreme DOMS after working legs...especially with the volume in this AnimalPak routine! I'm hoping to get another full 8 hour sleep tonight so I should have lots of time for the Blue GrowtH to work its magic.

Increased Muscle Strength
              Well since it's only the first day of the log I can't say that I noticed any improvement in my overall strength yet. However, on the positive side, the placebo effect from knowing I started taking the Blue GrowtH made me feel pretty confident while lifting today. I am really going to focus on getting a minimum of 7 hours of sleep each night so that I can let the blue GrowtH do it's thing, and we all know that we do most of our growing while we're sleeping!

Sexual Benefits
              Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to put the Blue GrowtH to the test in the sexorz department today. The lady friend was busy with school sh*t and I have a weird superstition about fapping on legs day, lulz. Like most HGH boosting supplements, I'm assuming that it'll take a few weeks for it to fully kick in but I can't wait to reap some of the benefits in the bedroom! After doing some research on the ingredients I'll be looking for an increase in sexual stamina in particular.

Comments
              Overall, I don't think that this log could have started off any better! I had a great sleep last night and I'm hoping to get another full 8 hours tonight. I can't wait until this stuff fully kicks in but I have a feeling that I'll be out like a light tonight too. I'm going to aim to take the 5 capsules about an hour after I finish my sludge tonight to give the food a chance to fully digest. We'll see how it goes!

What's Ahead in Day 2?
              Tomorrow I plan on working some wide back, which will include some close grip chin ups and straight arm pushdowns. Also, even though I'm recomping now, I plan on doing some cardio since I haven't done any since some competitive hockey last Sunday. Stay tuned as I'm expecting some great results to come! Again, a special thanks to fellow Canadian brah 5Six for making all this happen.

This is for you...

Comment

DAY 2

THREATENING!!!

Sleep Duration: 8 hours
                Workout: Wide Back/Calves/Cardio
                Close Grip Chin Ups (Palms In) [4 sets]
                BW x 15, 25 x 12, 35 x 10, 45 x 8
                Wide Grip Pullups [4 sets]
                BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 8, BW x 7
                Straight Arm Pushdowns [3 sets]
                50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8
                Seated Close Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
                110 x 12, 130 x 10, 150 x 8
                Smith Machine Wide Grip Bent Over Rows [3 sets]
                90 x 12, 110 x 10, 140 x 8
                Standing Calf Raises (2-1-3 Tempo) [5 sets]
                105 x 5, 135 x 5, 165 x 5, 180 x 5, 210 x 5
                Seated Calf Raises (2-1-3 Tempo) [4 sets]
                45 x 8, 70 x 8, 90 x 8, 115 x 8
                Toe Raises (Tibialis Anterior) [3 sets]
                40 x 15, 50 x 12, 60 x 10
                35 Minutes HIIT Cardio (5 minute warmup; 1 minute intervals; 5 minute cool down)

Workout Duration: 105 minutes
                Serving Size:
                Blue GrowtH: 30 minutes prebed; 1 hour after 'sludge'
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner

Notes
                After working legs yesterday I was pretty interested in seeing the effect that the BGH would have on the DOMS I might get this morning. Although, I should note that the true test will be Thursday since DOMS usually hit me 2 or 3 days later. Yesterday night I took the BGH an hour after I finished my sludge as opposed to 45 minutes on Monday night, so we'll see if that makes a difference in the synergistic effect that it has. I decided to not take Reduction PM or any Melatonin last night as I'm still trying to give my system a break from both.

Overall Wellness
                I was fortunate enough to get another full 8 hour sleep last night and as a result I felt pretty well rested and energized when I woke up this morning. I felt alert and aware of my surroundings for most of the day and once I got the 2 scoops of White Flood in me I could literally feel the surge in energy. This energy remained at a high level for my entire workout and I even felt as though I didn't take as long of rest sets today either. I'm not sure if this is in any way related to the BGH but I'll make sure to keep an eye on this in my upcoming workouts. After I was finished lifting I felt quite satisfied and I didn't feel completely drained like I usually do, it was a great feeling!

Sleep Patterns
                The second sleep of my log was very similar to the first in that the BGH knocked me out like a light very quickly! Last night I opted to take the dosage 30 minutes before I went to sleep and this may just be my sweet spot. The state of mind that it puts you in is quite different from Reduction PM and/or Melatonin. These two make you feel almost drowsy like you are fighting the sleep; whereas the BGH seems to wind you down until you are in a dream abyss. Again, I slept pretty soundly until I was forced to get up to take a piss in the middle of the night. I fell back asleep right away and didn't get up again until the morning. Overall, I felt more refreshed Tuesday morning but last nights sleep was definitely one of the better ones that I've had lately.

Enhanced Recovery
                As I mentioned in the introduction, I was pretty anxious to see how my legs would feel when I woke up this morning. They weren't sore at all and the slight stiffness that I had was a result of lying dormant all night...a couple quick stretches got rid of them instantly. Otherwise, my legs felt pretty loose all day and I could barely tell that I had a heavy legs workout the day before. However, tomorrow will be the true test to see if the soreness stays away of if I'm overcome by the dreaded DOMS! Tonight should be at least a 7.5 hour sleep but I'm pushing for another 8 hours in order to maximize the time for my legs to recover.

Not much to report in terms of muscle strength today. I didn't manage to increase the weight on any of my exercises but I did notice that it didn't take me as long in between sets to prepare for the next one. I'm aiming to at least see a little strength increase on this recomp and hopefully the improvement in sleep can help me break through that plateau and reach next strength levels.

Sexual Benefits
                I'm sure some of you are looking forward to the accounts of the sexual benefits that BGH offers but sadly I didn't get to put it to the test today either. The lady friend won't be home until the weekend and my day was so hectic that I didn't have the chance to fire off any knuckle children, lulz. Stay posted I'm sure I'll have something to report in this area soon

Comments
                Overall, today and last night's sleep was pretty decent....very similar to the first day. For the rest of the week I'm looking forward to getting some more solid sleep and feeling refreshed and rested the next morning. Also, I'm going to take note of how long my rest sets are tomorrow to gauge if the BGH is having an effect on my recovery time already. I can't wait until it really kicks in the next few weeks!

What's Ahead in Day 3?
                Tomorrow I think I'm going to get my swole on and superset arms! I love the pump that I get when I work guns and the White Flood only enhances the blood rush. I'm going to continue to track my diet to make sure that I'm taking in at least 3,000 calories and stay on pace with my recomp. I'll also make sure to get some abs or obliques work in to maintain definition while I take in a surplus of calories. Stay tuned boys and girls...

And today I leave you with Jamie...

Comment

DAY 3

WE NO SPEAK AMERICANO!!!

Workout: Arms/Abs
                  Standing EZ Bar Curls (3-0-1 Tempo) [3 sets]
                  60 x 12, 70 x 8, 80 x 6
                  SUPERSET WITH...
                  Decline Close Grip Bench Press (3-0-1 Tempo) [3 sets]
                  135 x 12, 185 x 8, 225 x 6
                  Seated Alternating Incline DB Curls [3 sets]
                  25 x 12, 35 x 8, 45 x 6
                  SUPERSET WITH...
                  Straight Bar Pushdowns [3 sets]
                  70 x 12, 80 x 8, 90 x 6
                  Single Arm High Pull Concentration Curls [3 sets]
                  20 x 12, 25 x 8, 30 x 6
                  SUPERSET WITH...
                  Skull Crushers [3 sets]
                  60 x 12, 80 x 8, 100 x 6
                  Wrist Curls [3 sets]
                  45 x 15, 60 x 15, 75 x 15
                  Wrist Roll Ups [3 sets]
                  30lbs., 45lbs., 60lbs.
                  Jay Cutler Abs Routine

Workout Duration: 75 minutes
                  Serving Size:
                  Blue GrowtH: 25 minutes prebed; 1 hour after 'sludge'

Notes
                  Well today would be the biggest test to date for the BGH as it's been 2 days since I worked legs and it's about this time that the DOMS usually kick in. Also, I was inclined to play around with the dosing times a little bit, deciding to take in 35 minutes before I went to bed last night. Again, I refrained from taking Reduction PM and/or Melatonin, as I really wanted to give the BGH a chance to do its thing. Finally, I should note that I took the 5 capsules an hour after I finished my sludge, the same routine that I followed the night before. I may try and give it a little more time the next few days...suggestions?

Overall Wellness
                  Since I'm on mini holidays from work I was lucky enough to again get another full 8 hour sleep. This combined the with BGH has been working wonders in helping me reenergize for the next day. Since the beginning of the week, when I've gotten up in the morning, I've been feeling very refreshed and actually ready to face the day. Today served as no exception as I was in a very positive state of mind for the majority of the day...plus I couldn't wait to hit arms in the gym today! I felt really energized through my entire workout and even contemplated walking on the treadmill for a bit as well, but ultimately decided against it, haha. I'm doing cardio tomorrow anyways!

Sleep Patterns
                  The third night of sleep on BGH was awesome! Since I'm on holidays I have the privilege of going to bed without setting my alarm. Besides the nightly trip to the bathroom to relieve my bladder, which is now done in a thick sleep induced fog, I woke up late in the morning surprised that I had slept so soundly for so long. Like I mentioned, I took the BGH 25 minutes prebed and sat up watching TV for a couple of minutes making sure to get enough water before I slept. It felt like I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and admittedly, I think there was a little drool on my pillow this morning from sleeping so comfortably.

Enhanced Recovery
                  The day has finally come! Would I have any DOMS when I woke up this morning? Well the answer is NO! I did have a little more stiffness than I usually would from just lying dormant for 8 hours, but I did not feel this at all as I went through my day. Usually stairs are a real challenge 2 days after I work legs but today I didn't give them a second thought as I went up and down quite a few flights. Also, during my workout I didn't have any muscle soreness anywhere, which was nice, as it let me really concentrate on each lift. I'm pretty impressed with the BGH in the recovery area thus far and am hoping that it continues. I have to get up early tomorrow morning to help a friend with work so hopefully the BGH still has time to do its thing on less sleep.

Again, nothing really to report in terms of muscle strength today. I lifted the same weights that I normally would during arms day; but, like yesterday, I felt as though my rest sets were shorter than usual. I think I can finally start attributing this to the BGH and can rule out and placebo effect by now. I'm optimistic that my strength will increase in the next couple weeks as the BGH really starts to kick in.

Sexual Benefits
                  Well, I finally got to put the BGH to the test today in the sexual benefits department. Let's just say that browsing the misc. led to a little "autoeroticism" lulz. I didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary, but the real test will come when the lady friend gets home on the weekend. Things are just starting to heat up brahs

Comments
                  Overall another solid day on BGH. I had an incredible sleep and felt very refreshed when I woke up this morning. Like I previously mentioned, I have to get up earlier than usual tomorrow so hopefully the BGH still has time to take effect on less sleep. I'll continue to play with the dosage timing as this log progresses and am thinking of dosing it 20 minutes prebed tonight as per reading 07White450r's log. Stay posted brahs I have a feeling good things are on the way.

What's Ahead in Day 4?
                  Tomorrow I will be completing my back training for the week by working thick back. This will include of course, deadlifts, as well as bent over single arm DB rows. I'm looking forward to it! Also, tomorrow will be my second and last day this week of cardio. Ever since I transitioned from cutting to recomping I've cut back my cardio from 3-4 days a week to 2 or 3, depending if I play any hockey or not. Until next time, keep eating boys and girls!

Finally, I present you with...

Comment

DAY 4

I'M IN THE HOUSE!!!

Sleep Duration: 5 hours
                    Workout: Thick Back/Cardio
                    Deadlifts (Raw) [4 sets]
                    135 x 12, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 405 x 2
                    Bent Over Single Arm DB Rows [3 sets]
                    70 x 12, 80 x 10, 90 x 8
                    Close Grip T Bar Rows [4 sets]
                    45 x 15, 90 x 12, 135 x 10, 185 x 8
                    Face Pulls [3 sets]
                    50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8
                    Seated Rows [3 sets]
                    110 x 12, 120 x 10, 130 x 8
                    30 Minutes LISS Stairclimber

Serving Size:
                    Blue GrowtH: 40 minutes prebed; 1 hour after 'sludge'

Notes
                    Well I was really dreading today since I knew that I was only going to be able to get about 5 or 6 hours sleep last night. I offered to help my buddy put up some signs for his company...extra cash in my pocket but my workout and subsequent recovery may have suffered as a result! Seeing as though I was doing deadlifts today I was really optimistic that the lack of sleep wouldn't affect my performance. I needed the White Flood more than ever today and even considered going with 3 scoops. On a positive note, my diet was spot on today, as I knew that I had to eat big to provide myself with the extra energy that my body lacked.

Overall Wellness
                    My sleeping in streak finally came to an end this morning, as I had to get up at 6AM to install a few signs around town. Initially, when I first woke up, I felt like I just had a half decent sleep...which I found really strange. This surge of energy lasted for a couple hours but then I finally hit the wall and felt pretty sluggish in the early afternoon. Thankfully I was able to sneak in an hour power nap before my workout and this combined with the White Flood really spiked my energy levels for my workout. As I went through my back routine it felt as though I really didn't miss that sleep last night and I finished my cardio session on a strong note. I was exhausted but not to the point that I was going to pass out the moment I sat down.

Sleep Patterns
                    Well last night was by far the worst night of this BGH log thus far...which I am blaming solely on lack of sleep. I took the BGH about 40 minutes before I went to bed; but my buddy doesn't have air conditioning and the heat was so hot that it kept waking me up just as I was about to fall asleep. I think I agree with Julie that it is best if you can lay down right after taking the BGH...I say this because I could feel the BGH trying to do its thing and put me to sleep but the circumstances were just totally against a relaxing sleep environment. Oh well I'm not worried, I'll get my sleeping patterns right back on track tonight.

Enhanced Recovery
                    After doing quite a bit of physical labor today, I am confident in saying that the BGH was able to decrease my muscle soreness despite me only getting 5 hours of sleep last night. I worked arms pretty hard yesterday and was pretty sure that I'd feel in hauling big signs around today and deadlifting. However, the only DOMS that I had were in my wrists and this was because I had been helping my Dad move rocks all week and still decided to do some wrist curls after arms, haha. Other than that, my body felt really good considering my lack of sleep, no soreness or stiffness at all. I'm going to get a full 8 hour sleep tonight so this should clear up the last DOMS in my forearms as well.

Believe it or not, I actually felt really strong today despite only running on 5 hours of sleep. I was afraid that I'd struggle to move some of the heavier DL's, which in turn put a dent in my confidence too. However once my headphones were on and I was dialed in to the zone I was able to throw around some decent weight. In fact, I remember only repping 405lbs. once last week, but this could also be due to the fact that I'm taking in a surplus of calories now. I'm still a little hesitant to say that the BGH has made me stronger already because of the change in diet, but I'm definitely keeping a close watch on the gains that I make.

Sexual Benefits
                    Didn't get the opportunity to put the BGH to the test in the sexorz department today as I was just way too busy, but the lady friend is coming home from school tomorrow for the long weekend so I should have lots to report starting next week. Hopefully that gives the BGH some time to fully kick in and take effect.

Comments
                    Well today last night and today has definitely been the worst day of this log to date, but it was actually a lot better then I thought it was going to be. I didn't experience any stiffness or soreness, which is common for me when I don't get enough sleep and I actually felt quite alert the first few hours after waking up. As I previously noted I'll be able to get a full 8 hour sleep tonight so I'm not too concerned about the lack of it last night. I'll be able to get right back on track tomorrow and should be ready for my workout on Sunday!

What's Ahead in Day 5?
                    Well tomorrow I'm scheduled to work 12-9PM and my gym is only open until 8PM on Saturdays, so as a result tomorrow will be my off day next week and I'll work shoulders on Sunday. I actually don't mind this, as this will give my body a good opportunity to recover from the early morning that I had today. I'll also finish the week off with some abs to make sure that I retain as little fat as possible during this recomp. Stay tuned I'm pumped to see what the next couple weeks has in store!

And like usual...

Comment

DAY 5

I GO HARD IN THA MOTHAF*CKIN' PAINT!!!

Sleep Duration: 8.5 hours
                      Workout: Rest
                      Serving Size:
                      Blue GrowtH: 25 minutes prebed; 1 hour after 'sludge'
                      Ultra Peptide Whey Protein: 1 scoop in the morning; 1 evening

Notes
                      Well after the horrendous sleep that I had yesterday night because of intense heat and getting up at 6AM, I was really hoping to get back on track during my rest day today. Normally I would go to the gym today and take Sunday off, but since I had to work until 9PM tonight and my gym is only open until 8PM I had to make alternate arrangements. As I mentioned last log entry, I was surprised to find that still had a positive sense of wellness despite running on only 5 hours of sleep. I was expecting a lot more stiffness and DOMS! All I can say is that it was nice to sleep this morning...I'm definitely not a morning person, so any chance that I get to sleep in I'll take it!

Overall Wellness
                      I felt really good today. The combination of sleeping in and knowing that I didn't have to exert myself at the gym later put me in a real relaxed state, almost like I felt as sense of accomplishment from lifting all week. While I was working I noticed that I had a lot more energy than usual and just that extra jump in my step, which made the day much more enjoyable for me. This was a nice change from yesterday, as I felt really worn out by the afternoon. At least this tells me that I can get my sleeping patterns back on track quite easily if they happen to slip.

Sleep Patterns
                      After the early morning yesterday, last night was the best sleep that I've had in a LONG time! I couldn't wait to get to bed and after taking the BGH this feeling only intensified. The moment that my head hit the pillow this comfortableness came over me and I fell asleep in seconds. What was most surprising was that I didn't even get up once during the night to piss and instead was rudely awakened by the buzz of my alarm. Even though I felt very refreshed and energized I was so comfortable that I wanted to go back to bed. Definitely the best night of this log so far.

Enhanced Recovery
                      After not giving my body an adequate amount of sleep and working wide back I thought that I'd have some DOMS today for sure. But lo and behold my entire body was pain free and I actually felt quite loose (no homo). This made work today a lot easier since I'm usually on my feet the entire time. After working legs this is not fun, haha. The soreness that I had in my wrists yesterday from hauling rocks was completely gone and I didn't even need to stretch this morning to get rid of any stiffness. Today's rest day should most definitely prepare me for my shoulder's workout tomorrow.

Nothing to report in terms of muscle strength since I didn't lift today but I'm hoping to see some noticeable improvements in the upcoming week. I'm going to keep downing those extra calories...all clean of course!

Sexual Benefits
                      Again, nothing to report in this area today either; but as I mentioned yesterday the lady friend will be coming over tomorrow so Sunday's log entry should be full of win. Let's see if the BGH has taken full effect yet!

Comments
                      Overall, today was a much needed rest day! After getting up ridiculously early yesterday sleeping in felt really good and helped put me into a postive state both mentally and physically. Last night was definitely the best sleep I've had so far this log and I'm hoping to have more of these in the next couple weeks. I still can't get over the fact that I didn't even get up once to piss...this has been a nightly occurrence for years now just because I drink so much water all day. I'm actually surprised that I didn't piss the bed lulz.

What's Ahead in Day 6?
                      Boulders, or should I say shoulders, tomorrow! I generally like working shoulders and tomorrow should be a really good workout since I'm fresh off a rest day. I don't have to work either so I'll be able to relax and keep up with my nutrition before I hit the weights. The lean mass gain is going a little slower than I wanted it to so I might actually up my calories starting Monday. This is where Black Hole comes in handy! Well until tomorrow brahs....stay alert, stay safe.

And now a little Saturday special...

Comment

DAY 6

B*TCH I'M ABOUT TO BLOW UP!!!

Sleep Duration: 8.25 hours
                        Workout: Shoulders
                        Seated DB Shoulder Press [4 sets]
                        50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8, 85 x 4
                        Seated BB Military Press [3 sets]
                        95 x 10, 115 x 8, 135 x 6
                        DB Lateral Raises [3 sets]
                        15 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 8
                        DB Front Raises [3 sets]
                        30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6
                        Cuban Rotations [3 sets]
                        25 x 12, 30 x 10, 35 x 8
                        Reverse Flyes [3 sets]
                        85 x 12, 95 x 10, 105 x 8
                        Smith Machine Haney Shrugs [3 sets]
                        90 x 12, 140 x 12, 190 x 12
                        DB Shrugs [3 sets]
                        70 x 12, 80 x 12, 90 x 12
                        Serving Size:
                        Blue GrowtH: 15 minutes prebed; 1 hour after 'sludge'
                        Ultra Peptide Whey Protein: 1 scoop in the morning; 1 scoop postworkout

Notes
                        It was nice to be back on track and operating on a full 8 hours of sleep after the rough day I had on Friday getting up early. I find it fascinating the difference you can feel in your body when you get little sleep as compared to when you are well rested. As I mentioned last log entry, today was the last day of the week for me in terms of training...normally I would have been finished on Saturday and rested today but work forced me to change my schedule a little bit. Since I was able to get a full 8 hour sleep last night I was expecting to experience much of the positive effects that I've been getting this last week, so let's find out!

Overall Wellness
                        After waking up from a deep 8 hour sleep I felt incredible this morning. For the moment I woke up I felt very refreshed and energized and actually looked forward to hitting the gym today. Normally by the end of the week I find that I get a little sluggish, but this week it was like I had extra energy to burn. I should also note that I felt very relaxed when I woke up as well...so relaxed in fact, that I laid there for about a half an hour just going over what I wanted to accomplish today. Once I got to my actual workout the White Flood skyrocketed my energy like usual and I had no complications completing my shoulders routine.

Sleep Patterns
                        Another awesome sleep last night! It was actually the second night in a row that I didn't subconsciously get up in the middle of the night to piss. I think that the BGH is putting me in such a deep sleep that the thought of any pressure on my bladder is eliminated from my mind. Last night I decided to take the BGH about 15 minutes before I got into bed and this dosing scheme worked wonderfully. I could literally feel my body winding down for the day and the moment my head hit the pillow it was lights out. From what I can remember I had some pretty vivid dreams too...but I can never recall any of them in the morning

Enhanced Recovery
                        I'm really starting to notice the difference in recovery as it relates to proper rest. When I don't get adequate sleep my entire body feels stiff and sore but when I am able to sleep for 7-8 hours I feel a lot more stress free. This sleep combined with the BGH makes for a very positive physical environment, in that the last 2 days I've woken up with no DOMS or stiffness of any sort. The recovery aspect of the BGH is becoming quite pronounced which will make starting the week a lot easier. Usually on Monday's I dread hitting the weights in fear that my body has not fully recovered from the past week but so far this log I don't get that sense of urgency.

Again, I haven't noticed much in the way of muscle strength yet. I wasn't able to increase any of the weights during shoulders today but I did feel pretty strong for the most part. The one thing that I have noticed, which may be more related to recovery is the fact that I don't have to rest as long in between sets. After a swig of Purple Wraath and some deep breathing I am ready to pump out the next set. I thought by now that I would see at least a slight increase in my strength but I didn't just recently finish cutting so my body could still be getting adjusted to the influx of extra calories. I'll keep a close eye on this during the upcoming week!

Sexual Benefits
                        So finally the day has come where I got to put the BGH to the test in the sexorz department. The lady friend came over today and let's just say that cheekz were clapped! The biggest thing that I was looking for was an increase in stamina...if only she knew that this was all just a big test lulz. For the most part it felt like everything functioned as usual and my stamina may have been slightly better, but nothing extraordinary. I did feel as though my bonar was a little fuller than normal but I don't want to attribute this to the BGH after just one time. I'm guessing that these sexual benefits will become more pronounced as the synergistic effects of the BGH kick in.

Comments
                        Overall, today was another awesome day on BGH! This one was definitely right up there with yesterday and it seems that the BGH has really started to do its thing. I'm seeing a huge improvement in my sleeping patterns and am waking up more refreshed than I ever have. I'm hoping that this trend continues as this increased rest should definitely lead to some increase lean muscle mass. I think that 15 minutes may be my ideal dosing scheme as it gives me just the perfect amount of time to wind down for bed. Julie was definitely right in saying that it's best to lay down while the BGH kicks in as you fall asleep almost instantly!

What's Ahead in Day 7?
                        Tomorrow I will be working one of my favorite muscle groups to start the week...CHEST! I love the pump that I can get going in my pecs and it's also one of my stronger muscle groups as well. I am going to ensure that my diet is flawless tomorrow as I find that this always helps start me off on the right foot. I expect to get another full 8 hour sleep tonight also so I should have no DOMS or soreness whatsoever. I'm getting really pumped to see the synergistic effects of the BGH fully kick in as I reach the two week mark! Hopefully I'll see some increased strength and maybe even more vascularity...who knows?! Only time will tell so stay posted brahs.

And to start the week off on a positive note...

Comment

DAY 7

"We animals, ready for war, destined for combat"

Sleep Duration: 7.5 hours
                          Workout: Chest/Cardio
                          DB Bench Press [4 sets]
                          60 x 12, 70 x 10, 80 x 8, 95 x 5
                          Decline BB Bench Press [3 sets] (Last set is a triple drop set)
                          135 x 12, 185 x 9, 225 x 5, 185 x 6, 135 x 7
                          Incline DB Flyes [3 sets]
                          50 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 5
                          DB Pullovers [3 sets]
                          70 x 10, 80 x 9, 90 x 8
                          Low Cable Pulley Front Raises [3 sets]
                          20 x 12, 25 x 10, 35 x 8
                          Slanted Dips [3 sets]
                          BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 10
                          SUPERSET WITH...
                          Wide Grip Pushups [3 sets]
                          BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 10
                          Serving Size:

Notes
                          First and foremost happy Labour Day brahs! It felt so nice sleeping in this morning since I didn't have to go to work because of the holiday. I can really notice a difference between getting only 4 or 5 hours of sleep as compared to getting a full 7 or 8, it's incredible the way the human body works! Well even though it was a statutory holiday today that didn't mean that I had the day of from lifting. I decided to start this week with chest as it always end up boosting my confidence and preparing me for the week ahead. For some reason I couldn't wait to get into the gym today... I don't know if it was because I felt so well rested or I was just bored because everything was closed. Regardless, let's see how this chest workout played out...

Overall Wellness
                          Last night I managed to get about 7.5 hours of sleep and woke up on my own this morning without setting an alarm clock. I felt so relaxed when I woke up that I laid in my bed for a couple minutes going over things I needed to do today...much like I did a couple days ago. The refreshed and reenergized feeling that I get almost makes me forget about any strenuous activity that I did the day before since I feel so good. My energy level throughout my workout was no exception either. I was operating at a high level of intensity and even before I hit the weights I couldn't sit still in my car as I drove there.

Sleep Patterns
                          Well last night was another unbelievable sleep and this has been three nights in a row now that I've slept so soundly. Like I previously noted, I find that it makes a difference when you give the BGH 7 to 8 hours of sleep to work with...it's almost like it works synergistically with sleep to create an anabolic environment within my body. Just like yesterday, I opted to take the BGH 15 minutes before I was ready for bed. In that time I brushed my teeth and took my dog out, which I found was just enough to put me in a sleep state of mind. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out and I actually don't even remember falling asleep! The only negative part of my sleep last night was that I got up once to piss in the early morning. No big deal though, as I feel back asleep almost instantly.

Enhanced Recovery
                          Not too much to note in terms of recovery today...since I haven't had any DOMS for the past couple days! The combination of the BGH and a deep sleep have left me waking up feeling loose and pain free. Even on the day that I only slept for 5 hours, the slight stiffness that I had went away in no time. Also, after today's workout I have come to the conclusion that the BGH is partly responsible for the shorter rest times that I'm taking between sets. Obviously Purple Wraath is contributing to this as well but with the recent addition of BGH it seems like my muscles lose that feeling of soreness faster after heavy sets now.

Unfortunately I haven't really noticed much of an improvement in regards to my overall muscle strength, but today may have sparked the beginning of some gains! Although it's not recorded in this log since I worked chest the day before it started, I was able to increase my DB bench press by 5 pounds and my decline BB bench press by a couple reps as well. I used to be able to go much heavier on both when I was bulking and weighed 20 more pounds but it's encouraging to finally see me break through some plateaus as I continue with my recomp.

Sexual Benefits
                          I got to sexorz the lady friend again today and I got much of the same results that I did yesterday. The one thing that I did notice though is that my libido was through the roof today! If the wind blew the wrong way I ran the risk of pitching a tent and I was more than ready to go despite just finishing working out. I think it's safe to say that I'm starting to see some of the sexual benefits of the BGH. I was curious as to what ingredient was giving me this extra confidence in the bedroom and after some quick research it looks like it's the Safed Musli. This plant has been used as a natural aphrodisiac for enhancing male potency and overcoming signs of fatigue, both things that I've been noticing.

Comments
                          Overall, today has been another exceptional day on BGH! For the third night in a row I have gotten a deep, sound sleep and have woken up feeling refreshed and energized. It was really encouraging to finally see some progress in the strength department...hopefully this trend continues and I see some lean mass gains in the next couple weeks! I am going to stick with taking the BGH 15 minutes before I go to bed as this seems to be the perfect amount of time for me to brush my teeth and wind down for the night. Also, for most of this log I've been taking the BGH about an hour after I finish my 'sludge" and this doesn't seem to be interfering at all.

What's Ahead in Day 8?
                          Well it's looking like tomorrow will be the dreaded...LEGS day! I'm always a little apprehensive about working legs because of the DOMS, etc.; but lately I have been so motivated that I've been hitting them early in the week. Hopefully the positive results that I've been getting the last few days carries on into tomorrow and the rest of the week so I can continue to break through those plateaus and get back to the strength level I was at when I was bulking. Stay tuned brahs, I have a real good feeling about this...

And now some motivation for legs day...

Comment

DAY 8

"What do you do if you're a rebel...
                            and the whole world around you ain't thinkin' on your level?"

Workout: Legs/Abs
                            Seated Leg Extensions [4 sets]
                            105 x 15, 120, 14, 135 x 13, 150 x 12 - no change
                            Hack Squat Machine [7 sets] (Last 3 Triple Drop Set)
                            90 x 12, 180 x 11, 270 x 10, 360 x 4, 270 x 6, 180 x 10, 90 x 12 +40lbs.
                            Leg Press [4 sets]
                            270 x 10, 360 x 10, 450 x 10, 540 x 10 - +90lbs.
                            BB Squats [3 sets]
                            135 x 12, 185 x 11, 225 x 10 - +3 reps
                            Lying Leg Curls [4 sets]
                            60 x 12, 75 x 11, 90 x 10, 105 x 8 - no change
                            Standing Single Leg Curls [4 sets]
                            15 x 12, 20 x 11, 25 x 10, 30 x 8 - no change
                            Stiff Legged Deadlifts [3 sets]
                            135 x 10, 185 x 10, 225 x 6 - no change
                            Serving Size:
                            Blue GrowtH: 12 minutes prebed; 1 hour after 'sludge'

Notes
                            Well I was motivated again today and therefore decided to work legs and get them out of the way early in the week! Actually, I shouldn't say out of the way lulz...more like working them now so I have full mobility in them by the time the weekend rolls around. This just makes for a more relaxing rest day, not to mention it'll boost both my test and GH levels for the rest of my workouts! It was great having yesterday off, but thankfully I had the close shift at work so I got to sleep in again. It felt great knowing I was getting a full 8 hour sleep before slaughtering my legs. Let's see how that turned out...

Overall Wellness
                            Like I just mentioned, I managed to get a full 8 hour sleep last night so I felt great when I woke up this morning. Not only did I feel refreshed and energized, I also felt mentally confident that I could dominate my workout today and couldn't wait to get in the gym! Once I actually got to my workout my energy levels remained high, of course with the help of White Flood and I found that I didn't fatigue nearly as fast as I usually do when working legs. Even after my workout, when I went in to work, I had more energy than usual which made my shift go by a lot faster...always nice!

Sleep Patterns
                            My sleep patterns these last couple days have been incredible. Never have I had so many sound sleeps night after night. Last night continued this pattern as I fell to sleep almost the moment my head hit the pillow. I took the BGH dosage about 12 minutes before I was ready for bed and brushed my teeth during this time. I find that dosing it this close to bed works best as it really helps you wind down for the night. You don't get a drained, drowsy feeling...instead it's almost like a calm that tells your body that's it's ready to rest and recover. The biggest thing that I've noticed to this point is the drastic reduction of getting up to piss in the middle of the night. Before taking the BGH I was averaging about 2 or 3 times a night, but now it's once, if that.

Enhanced Recovery
                            After working chest yesterday I wasn't expecting to feel any DOMS but I did think that there would be a little soreness. However, this wasn't the case, as I was pain free and didn't even have any stiffness anywhere. This was very encouraging as I knew that I wouldn't be bothered by aching muscles when working legs, especially since it's so exhausting. Today however, I did notice that my rest sets weren't as short as they've been the last couple days. I'm not sure if it was due to the increase in weight or the fact that legs is just extremely tiring but I needed the extra few seconds.

I think I'm finally starting to see some increase in muscle strength! Either that, or the BGH is a very good placebo at getting me to believe that I'm stronger, lulz. I'll settle for the former, as I not only managed to increase the weight on hack squats but leg press as well. I think I am finally starting to regain some of the strength that I lost when I was cutting, but this time at a leaner weight. Overall, I just felt really in the zone today and this in turn led me to really trying to force out those last couple reps that make you grow. I'm hoping to continue with this increased strength for my other muscle groups this week.

Sexual Benefits
                            Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to put the BGH to the test in the sexorz department today, as the lady friend went back to school for the week. I would have tried it out in the "five knuckle shuffle" department, but I didn't even have time for that today! Oh well, stay posted brahs...I'm sure there will be lots more stories as this log progresses, haha.

Comments
                            Overall, another awesome day and one of the better legs days I've had in a long time. The only thing that I'm worried about now is that I might get some DOMS from increasing the weight and pushing so hard. It looks like the BGH will really be put to the test the next couple days. It's very encouraging to see that my strength is finally increasing as I was starting to become a little skeptical of the ability of a natural HGH booster to increase strength. However, the BGH combined with a caloric surplus has definitely helped me break some mini plateaus and make some progress. Next I'll be watching to see if it helps me put on any size while minimizing fat gain during this recomp.

What's Ahead in Day 9?
                            As of right now I'm feeling a wide back and cardio day tomorrow. I love the pump that I can get going in my lats and it makes me feel so wide. I probably walk around the gym like I have IBS (Invisible Briefcase Syndrome) but oh well, haters gon hate. Finally, although I've started recomping and will eventually lead into bulking I still do cardio twice a week to keep any extra unwanted fat off. Plus it's good for my cardiovascular system as well.

Now to end the day on a positive note...

Comment

DAY 9

"The place is here, the time is now!"

Sleep Duration: 7.5 hours
                              Workout: Wide Back/Cardio
                              Close Grip Chin Ups (Palms In) [4 sets]
                              BW x 15, 25 x 12, 35 x 10, 45 x 10 +2 reps
                              Wide Grip Pullups [4 sets]
                              BW x 12, BW x 10, BW x 9, BW x 8 +1 rep
                              Straight Arm Pushdowns [3 sets]
                              50 x 12, 60 x 10, 70 x 8 - no change
                              Smith Machine Wide Grip Bent Over Rows [3 sets]
                              90 x 12, 110 x 10, 150 x 8 +10lbs.
                              Seated Close Grip Pulldowns [3 sets]
                              110 x 12, 130 x 10, 165 x 6 +15lbs.
                              30 Minutes HIIT Cardio (5 minute warmup; 1 minute intervals; 5 minute cool down)
                              Serving Size:

Notes
                              After working legs yesterday and managing to increase the weights on a couple exercises, I was a little worried that they would be really sore today and it would deter me from doing cardio after finishing wide back. I was working the close shift at work again today so I had all morning to relax and get in the zone. It's nice to finally see some progress in terms of muscle strength, but I'm guessing that the BGH just needed some time to build up in my system before it could take full effect. I have the day off from work tomorrow so there should be no reason why I shouldn't absolutely slaughter my arms! In the mean time let's find out how wide back turned out...

Overall Wellness
                              Although I only got 7.5 hours of sleep last night, apparently my body did not need anymore as I woke up a little earlier than expected and couldn't fall back asleep just lying in bed. Regardless, I woke up feeling very alert and energized for the day ahead. This attentiveness lasted for the entire day and I even had some energy left after I left the gym for work. During my workout the White Flood did it's thing like usual and got me amped up to the point that I was literally jumping around in my car in anticipation of lifting. It didn't help that I was bumping the new J. Cole mixtape either.

Sleep Patterns
                              My sleep last night was very satisfying, not as good as it's been the last couple nights, but good nonetheless. Unfortunately, I had to get up once during the middle of the night to piss, but I was able to fall right back asleep. However, the biggest thing that I noticed last night was the fact that I had some really vivid dreams...and actually remembered some of them! Normally I can tell that I dreamt the night before but I can never remember any of them when I wake up. In the one I remember, I got fired from my job...but the funny part was that it wasn't even by a manager, it was one of my coworkers haha. Don't ask, I have no idea! Like usual, I decided to take the BGH about 15 minutes before I was ready for bed and have come to the conclusion that this is my "sweet spot;" just enough time to brush my teeth and wind down for the night.

Enhanced Recovery
                              Well today was another big test for the BGH as I worked legs yesterday but this time went heavier than I did last week. I was expecting some DOMS but not nearly to the extent that I get them when not taking the BGH. I was right, as I did have some slight soreness in my quads, but nothing that was unbearable or would get in the way of my workout. Normally after working legs I dread walking up and down stairs, but the last two legs days they haven't been an issue, as I barely noticed any discomfort when walking up and down them. Finally, I noticed that my rest sets were a little faster today after slowing them down on legs day.

Well it is clear from my workout numbers above that my muscle strength is slowly but surely increasing. Not only that, but I just physically felt stronger while performing each lift today. It's almost like the increase in recovery is leading to more muscular endurance, in turn allowing me to lift heavier. I'm really hoping that this pattern continues as I not only feel more confident but the pump is insane as well! Today my back felt so wide because of the pump in my lats that it was almost painful. Not to mention, I loved walking around like I was carrying briefcases under my arms lulz.

Sexual Benefits
                              Nothing to report in the sex department today. The lady friend is back at school and I'm trying to refrain from fapping during this log in order to maximize my testosterone and GH levels. This might change after seeing some of the pics of 07white450r's log haha. Also, the lady friend might make a trip home midweek this week so you could be seeing some more log entries, or should I say, Red Shoe Diaries by the end of the week!

Comments
                              Overall, today was another step in the right direction. I didn't get as good of a sleep last night as I did the past two nights but it was still a lot better than any I had before taking BGH. I haven't been able to remember any of my dreams for the longest time now, but yesterday night was the first time that I did! I'm not sure if this is a direct side effect of the BGH so we'll see if I experience the same thing tonight. Like I already mentioned, I have the day off from work tomorrow which means I'll be able to relax until I'm ready to hit the weights. Stay tuned brahs it's time for the gun show tomorrow!

What's Ahead in Day 10?
                              ARMS! Welcome to the gun show. But in all seriousness, I love arms day...I can usually get a crazy pump going and it always makes my vascularity more pronounced. I think that I'll do some wrist curls to ensure that my forearms are worked adequately as well. Finally, I plan on doing my usual Jay Cutler abs routine and may even try to fit in some obliques if I have time. Regardless, I have a feeling that tomorrow's workout is going to be one of epic proportions!

"The pump is like cumming" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Comment

Working...
                              X