CAMPAIGN GETS SOME RNR WITH
    CONTROLLED LABS BLUE GROWTH LOG

DAY 22

"Yeah, ah ha, you know what it is,
    ...everything I do, I do it BIG!"

Sleep Duration: 8 hours
    Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Lower Power
    Squats [5 sets]
    225 x 5, 245 x 5, 265 x 5, 285 x 5, 305 x 4 +10lbs.
    Deadlifts (Raw) [5 sets]
    225 x 5, 275 x 5, 315 x 5, 335 x 5, 375 x 3 +10lbs.
    Stiff Legged Deadlifts [5 sets]
    185 x 5, 205 x 5, 215 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5 +20lbs.
    Standing Calf Raises [8 sets]
    105 x 8, 120 x 8, 135 x 7, 150 x 7, 165 x 6, 150 x 7, 135 x 8, 120 x 8
    Workout Duration: 100 minutes
    Serving Size:
    Blue GrowtH: 15 minutes prebed; 1 hour after 'sludge'
    Orange Triad: 2 capsules with breakfast; lunch; dinner
    Orange OxiMega (Greens): 1 scoop with breakfast; dinner
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
    Generic Vitamin C: 1g with breakfast; 500mg lunch; 1g postworkout
    FlashOver: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout
    White Flood: 1 scoop 30 minutes preworkout
    Purple Wraath: 2 scoops intraworkout
    Gaspari Chocolate Mint Myofusion: 1 scoop in the morning; 2 scoops postworkout

Notes
    Well today was going to be a real test, as I would be working lower body power in the gym today. This meant that I would be starting with squats then go right to deadlifts and finish off with some hamstring and calves work. I was expecting to be pretty exhausted even though I was only doing 4 exercises, as I really wanted to push myself to the limit today. I didn't have to work until the afternoon so I relaxed all morning and tried to visualize myself going through each lift. I wasn't looking for any extreme increase in weight, at bet I was hoping to bust out a couple reps at a higher weight. I'm getting a little nervous as we near the end of this log since I don't know how my body is going to adapt to these workouts once I run of of BGH. I'm especially concerned with recovery...I'll be a walking DOMS! Although its so essential to the formula, I wish that there was no l-carnitine in it, that way I wouldn't be so hesitant about ordering another bottle, it sucks living in Canada sometimes! Anyways, I'm done ranting, let's get to today's workout...

Overall Wellness
    After completing upper body power yesterday, I was expecting to have some slight stiffness in my muscles today. I wasn't anticipating them to be full fledged DOMS, of course, because of the BGH; but also for the fact that I did the same workout last Monday and therefore should have some muscle memory. I did have a little bit of muscle stiffness when I woke up but this was mostly just from sleeping for so long. Once I was up for a few hours and moving around they quickly disappeared. During my workout my body felt very loos, especially my legs and more specifically my quads. I actually couldn't believe how pain free they were! I got that normal surge of energy first thing this morning and I felt as though this really set me up to be successful for the rest of the day. Not only did I feel strong enough to power through my workout I also had a enough energy to have a productive shift at work. I love how the effects of the White Flood are intensified by the BGH, as you can truly notice the synergistic effects when used in a Controlled Labs stack.

Sleep Patterns
    Well I must say, I've been very fortunate throughout this log, as most nights I've been able to get in a full 8 hour sleep. After reading some other logs like 07white750r's, I can't believe how early some people have to get up! I'm definitely not a morning person and need all the sleep and recovery that I can get! With that being said, I had another great sleep last night and only had to get up once to piss. Like usual, I fell right back asleep when I was done, as this has seemed to almost become a nightly ritual now. I can't remember dreaming at all last night but I did wake up in the morning with the blankets all wrapped around me, an indication that I was doing something in my sleep, haha. Dosing remained the same today but I found that it actually took me a bit longer to fall asleep than usual, but we're talking minutes...nothing major. I have to get up a little earlier tomorrow to run some errands but I still expect to get at least 7 hours of shut eye. However, I'm not too concerned, as I don't have a very intense day tomorrow. It's a rest day with optional cardio, but of course I'm choosing to do cardio since we're nearing the end of this log and I want to milk it for all the goodness I can get from the BGH while it lasts.

Enhanced Recovery
    I fully expected to wake up this morning with some moderate soreness in my chest and back, but believe it or not, I had none whatsoever! I should note however, that I had a bit of a pain in my neck, almost like a tightness. I knew right away that it was from sleeping in an awkward position and I didn't think much else of it for the rest of the day. It didn't interfere with my workout, and if anything it improved my form, since it forced me to keep my head up. I'm sure the BGH will do its thing the next couple of days and eliminate the stiffness altogether. During today's workout there was no way that I was going to shorten up my rest sets. I took the maximum amount of time allotted to catch my breath and take a big swig of my Purple Wraath. On legs day I always make sure to take 2 scoops, as I find that it just makes me more mentally confident knowing that I have plenty of amino acids flowing through my body.

Increased Muscle Strength
    Well I must say, this was by far the most impressive side effect of the BGH today. I noted yesterday that I'd be satisfied if I could get a few extra reps in, but I definitely far exceeded these expectations today! I could tell right after my first set of squats that my strength was on point and I knew that it was going to be a big day! I managed to go up 10lbs. on my squat and almost contemplated finishing at 3 plates a side. This may not seem like a lot of weight, but when you're doing 5 sets ATG it takes a toll. Once I got to deadlifts I didn't think I'd have enough juice to increase the weight, but as sure the sun sets, I went up 10lbs. all while doing this raw...no straps allowed! If you lose your grip before your back fatigues start doing some farmer's walks brahs. Also, I felt especially strong while doing SLDL's today, giving me a really good stretch in my hamstrings. I should mention that I always keep a slight bend in my knees as I feel that completely straight legs puts too much stress on the knees and lower back.

Sexual Benefits
    NONE! And I say this with pride since I'm trying so hard not to fap until this log is over, so that my test and GH levels remain elevated. It was actually pretty easy to resist the temptation today since I'm very strict about following my no fap on legs day rule. Hopefully I can stick it out for 3 more days until the lady friend comes home from school for the weekend. Therefore, I should have some updates in the sexorz department by the end of the week for you brahs.

Comments
    Overall, besides the stiffness in my neck from sleeping awkwardly, this has been one of the best days of this log to date! I seemed to have Hercules strength and my pump and vascularity were through the roof. As a result, I managed to increase the weight on 3 of the 4 exercises and probably could have done it on standing calf raises as well but wanted to really feel the squeeze instead. I get to sleep in tomorrow but once I get up I am going to focus on staying hydrated and keeping my diet in check. Stay tuned brahs, we're almost near the end...

What's Ahead in Day 23?
    Rest! Well I shouldn't say that...I'll actually be doing some cardio, but to me that's pretty much resting. I will be focusing on putting my body into recovery mode in preparation for the bodybuilding portion of the week. I think I am going to either walk on the treadmill or tread on the eliptical instead of doing the stairclimber so that I don't burn too many calories. For me, cardio during a recomp or bulking is meant to keep fat gain to a minimum, therefore it doesn't need to be overly intense.

Dips, bad for the stock market, great for chips...awesome for hot girls at the gym!

Comment

DAY 23

MERCHANT OF METAPHORS!!!

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Optional Cardio
      Jay Cutler Abs Routine
      40 minutes LISS Cardio on the Eliptical Machine
      Workout Duration: 60 minutes
      Serving Size:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil): 2 capsules with breakfast; 1 with lunch; 1 with dinner
      Purple Wraath: 1 scoop intraworkout

Notes
      Well I was looking forward to my workout today, as I knew that I only had a cardio session to complete and could spend the rest of the day focusing on recovery. As I noted yesterday, I decided against doing the stairclimber today since I don't want to burn too many calories during this recomp. Therefore, I decided to do some LISS cardio on the eliptical machine just as a means of keeping any extra fat off. I had to go right to work after I was finished, but I wasn't too concerned, as I knew that I wouldn't be overly exerting myself in the gym. After I was done cardio I tried to shift my focus to staying properly hydrated and keeping my diet in check. Even though I was working I kept a bottle of water nearby at all times and even managed to sneak to the back to chow down my postworkout meal, haha. I usually keep my carb intake roughly the same on cardio days as I do on lifting days to counterbalance the extra calories being burned. Tomorrow I get into the bodybuilding portion of the week so I want to make sure that I'm prepared both mentally and physically for the high volume ahead. But enough talk about tomorrow, let's find out how today's cardio session went...

Overall Wellness
      After finishing both upper and lower body power on Monday and Tuesday respectively, I was pretty sure that I'd have some kind of muscle soreness, even if they weren't painful enough to be DOMS. But in the end, I woke up this morning feeling very refreshed and invigorated! I find that the BGH does a really good job of helping to maintain steady energy levels throughout the day. I say this because about an hour or so after waking up I get this sudden rush of energy that helps me focus and get amped up for my workout. During my cardio session I tend to hit the wall near the end of my workout and my legs start cramping up, making me slow down; but today I experienced no such thing. I actually felt very loose as I was finishing my session that I almost considered going for longer than 40 minutes...however, I had to go right into work so I couldn't do so. With that being said, this feeling of overall wellness carried over into work and I actually had a very productive and enjoyable shift. Since I only did cardio today and should get another full 8 hour sleep tonight, I'm expecting to feel very good waking up tomorrow.

Sleep Patterns
      I don't remember doing anything different from my normal routine yesterday night, but I must say, I had one of the best sleeps to date during this log. I did have to get up once in the middle of the night to piss, but I can barely remember doing it, it was like I was just floating through the motions...I better check the floor for splatter lulz. Like usual, I fell right back asleep as soon as I was finished. To be honest, I don't even really think I was awake during the whole thing! I took the BGH 15 minutes prebed like always and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...I was pretty exhausted by the end of the night yesterday. Another thing I should mention is that I had a pretty big pile of drool on my pillow this morning, so clearly I was in a pretty deep state of sleep for most of the night.

Enhanced Recovery
      Well after completing both upper and lower body powerlifting routines, I was expecting to have some kind of soreness somewhere in my body, even if they weren't full blown DOMS. However, this wasn't the case and I actually woke up pain free! Even that kink in my neck was gone...normally any kind of neck stiffness I get takes about a week to go away, not 2 days! I knew that cardio would be a breeze with no pain or stiffness in my muscles or joints. Once I actually got into the thick of my cardio session, recovery wasn't an issue since I didn't require any. Staying at a low intensity steady state, i didn't have to overly exert myself, but knew that I was right in that target fat burning zone. Since today was technically a rest day I should be in top form to start my bodybuilding workouts tomorrow. I'm really fearing the end of this log, as I don't know what I'm going to do without the BGH assisting me with recovery. I'm trying not to think about it since I don't want the placebo effect to affect me before it's actually gone. Any Canadian brahs interested in setting up an international BGH smuggling ring? PM me! (not srs) (inb4fbi).

Well I don't have much to comment on in terms of muscle strength since I just did cardio today, but I'm hoping to see some gains in this area tomorrow. Despite the bodybuilding workouts being high in volume, I'm hoping that I've retained some muscle memory and can up the weights on some exercises. At the very least, I'll bust out a few more reps while maintaining strict form. Only time will tell, but I am going to take all the necessary steps to set myself up for success. This includes staying hydrated as well as eating clean.

Sexual Benefits
      Well, I made it through another day without fapping! Haha, it seems like a small feat, but when your libido is as high as mine because of the BGH, this is a big accomplishment! Now I only have to get through Thursday and Friday and then the lady friend should be home from school for the weekend. It'll be nice to start clapping dem cheekz again as I really want to see how the BGH affects my sexual performance near the 40 day mark. Look for some updates in this department by the weekend brahs. In the meantime, you're stuck looking at the hotties at the end of each log entry lulz.

Comments
      Overall, today was one of the best days of this log to date. Although I only did cardio, I had plenty of energy that lasted well after my workout and my body was loose and pain free. I also had an incredible sleep last night and felt very well rested this morning. I'm pretty pumped to get to the bodybuilding portion of mt workout tomorrow and I should be well prepared both mentally and physically. I don;t work until that afternoon tomorrow so I;ll have plenty of time to prepare and visualize each lift in my head. I haven't mentioned this before but I only take 1 scoop of White Flood on cardio says since I don't really require a large amount of energy. As result, my intensity should be through the roof after a day break from the heavily stimmed FlashOver.

What's Ahead in Day 24?
      Well tomorrow marks the start of the bodybuilding aspect of the program and I can't wait to hit the weights! I don't work until the afternoon tomorrow so I'm going to spend the morning relaxing and preparing myself for battle. Although I'll be doing a lot of high volume I'm confident that I can make some progress in the strength department. I can't wait to see the pump and subsequent vascularity that I get going tomorrow, especially since I'm working arms. Tomorrow could be a big day brahs...so stay tuned!

I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers!

Comment

DAY 24

"I put the wall up, but thoughts just tear through..
        God I hear you, givin' me a earful,
        But I'ma cruise in 5th gear until I'm near you."

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Hypertrophy Chest/Arms
        DB Incline Bench Press [3 sets]
        60 x 12, 75 x 10, 85 x 8 +5lbs.
        BB Close Grip Bench Press [3 sets]
        135 x 12, 155 x 10, 185 x 8 - no change
        DB Flat Bench Press [2 sets]
        70 x 10, 80 x 8 - no change
        Seated Preacher Curls [3 sets]
        60 x 12, 70 x 10, 90 x 6 +10lbs.
        SUPERSET WITH...
        Standing French Press [3 sets]
        60 x 12, 70 x 10, 80 x 8 - no change
        Standing Alternating DB Hammer Curls [3 sets]
        30 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 5 +5lbs.
        SUPERSET WITH...
        V Bar Pushdowns [3 sets]
        70 x 12, 80 x 10, 100 x 8 +10lbs.
        Cable Crossovers [3 sets]
        40 x 12, 50 x 10, 60 x 8 +10lbs.
        Machine Curls [3 sets]
        60 x 12, 75 x 10, 95 x 8 +5lbs.
        SUPERSET WITH...
        Machine Dips [3 sets]
        155 x 12, 200 x 10, 260 x 8 -no change
        Serving Size:

Notes
        Well I was real pumped about today since I would be starting the bodybuilding portion of the week. I was looking forward to finally doing some isolation movements and hitting specific muscles, especially ones that I think I'm lacking in like arms and traps. Although today's workout is pretty high in volume I was optimistic that I could still make some gains. I added 1 scoop of FlashOver back into my preworkout arsenal so I was confident that I would have no problems with intensity. The only thing that had me a little bummed was the fact that I had to go right to work after my workout. On a positive note, I didn't have to start until the afternoon so that meant that I had the morning to relax. I also took the time to sit and visualize myself doing each set. Also, I forced myself to drink as much water as possible and at one point was a little light headed from chugging a whole bottle lulz. Finally I made sure that my diet was in check, eating exactly when I'm supposed to, i.e., whole wheat pasta, chicken breast, and extra virgin olive oil an hour before I lift. I can actually really notice a difference in terms of pump and energy when I get a good meal consisting mainly of carbs and protein in me preworkout. Anyways, enough staling let's get to today's chest and arms workout...

Overall Wellness
        Well after technically having a rest day after finishing upper and lower body power on Monday and Tuesday, I knew that I would have lots of drive to have a successful chest and arms workout; not to mention that I was amped to finally be doing some bodybuilding movements! I still don't know what it's from, but I got that usual surge of energy about an hour after I woke up and this remained in place right up to my workout. Once I got into the thick of my workout the addition of the FlashOver today and more specifically the 1,3-dimethyl, put my energy levels through the roof. They stayed this way well into my shift, making work more enjoyable and go by a lot quicker. The biggest aspect of overall wellness that I noticed today was the fact that I didn't feel as much physical stress on my body, in the sense that I wasn't as sore immediately after finishing a set. This was more than welcomed as it allowed me to workout for a longer period of time before 'hitting the wall.'

Sleep Patterns
        I had another amazing sleep last night as I was lucky enough to get another full 8 hours, despite the fact that I had to get up a little earlier to do some things around the house before work. I dosed the BGH 15 minutes prebed like I've been doing all log and fell asleep as soon as I got into bed. I do remember dreaming at some point in the night but could only recall bits and pieces when I woke up this morning. I was at work and this famous rapper came in and offered me a job or something? But then the building started on fire and everyone started going nuts, haha. Don't ask, apparently I have very random thoughts. I only had to get up once during the middle of the night to piss and this time even took a sip of water because my mouth was a little dry. This didn't affect my sleep patterns at all as I was able to fall back asleep right after I was finished.

Enhanced Recovery
        Since I only did cardio yesterday and got a full 8 hour sleep last night, I was pretty confident that I wouldn't have any DOMS of stiffness in my muscles today. I was right, as I woke up pain free and feeling actually quite loose. I can't say that I noticed much improvement in terms of recovery in between sets as my muscles were burning after each superset. Consequently, I took the maximum amount of time allotted to rest and made sure that I took a swig of Purple Wraath and drank some water. Once I was finished my workout I still had a strong pump going in my arms but they were no longer on fire. Even if I have the slightest amount of soreness in my muscles tomorrow I'm not too worried that it'll affect my workout since I'm working back, shoulders, and traps, all muscles not secondarily worked today...meaning that they should be in top form for a hyoooge workout!

Well I must say, I think that this was the most noticeable side effect of the BGH today, aside from the incredible sleeps that I have on a daily basis. As soon as I started incline dumbbell bench press I felt really strong and knew that it would be a productive workout. I managed to increase the weight on a couple chest exercises, but more importantly, on arms as well. I've always had trouble growing my arms but the increased strength that I experienced today tells me that I'm making progress. On that note, I've also noticed a big increase in my vascularity since the start of this log. My veins are a lot thicker and far more pronounced! I find this quite odd since I'm recomping on a caloric surplus, so if anything I should be putting on a little extra fat therefore making my veins less noticeable?

Sexual Benefits
        I'm sooo close, I've almost made it to the end of the week without fapping! Haha, I say this because the lady friend should be coming home from school for the weekend and I'll finally get to clap dem cheekz. It's been hard to resist the temptation because of my increased libido, but somehow I'm managing to keep things under control; thankfully the wind hasn't been too strong these last couple days lulz. Once thing that I have noticed throughout this log is that morning wood is a lot stronger while taking BGH. I don't wake up with them every morning, but when I do it's pretty intense, always making it a real chore to try and piss haha. Anyways brahs, like I said yesterday, look for some updates by the weekend!

Comments
        Overall, today was definitely another step in the right direction as we get closer to the end of this log. My strength seemed like it was strides ahead of last week and I managed to get a pump and some crazy vascularity going today as well. I managed to increase the weights on the majority of exercises, which gave me the confidence to finish my workout as hard as I could. I haven't had a bad sleep since I started this log and am very curious as to what they will be like after I run out of the BGH. Here's to hoping that Canada smartens up and makes l-carnitine legal, not likely but it's always nice to pretend lulz.

What's Ahead in Day 25?
        Well tomorrow will be another bodybuilding day, this time working back, shoulders, and traps. I shouldn't have any soreness in these muscles since I had a cardio day on Wednesday and didn't work them at all today. I'm hoping that I see much of the same results tomorrow that I did today, which is increased strength and the same freaky pump and vascularity. I work in the afternoon tomorrow so I'll have the morning to relax and concentrate on what I need to do to have a successful workout.

Mother of God...

Comment

DAY 25

"I run sh*t all day like Minnesota 2-8...
          I'm a Viking, you should dodge me like lightning!"

Sleep Duration: 7.5 hours
          Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Hypertrophy Back/Shoulders/Traps
          DB Shoulder Press [3 sets]
          60 x 12, 70 x 10, 80 x 6 +5lbs.
          SUPERSET WITH...
          Standing DB Front Raises [3 sets]
          30 x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 8 - no change
          Single Arm Bent Over DB Rows [3 sets]
          70 x 12, 80 x 10, 90 x 8 - no change
          SUPERSET WITH...
          DB Arnold Press [3 sets]
          35 x 12, 40 x 10, 50 x 8 +5lbs.
          Wide Grip Lat Pull Down [2 sets]
          130 x 12, 165 x 8 +15lbs.
          SUPERSET WITH...
          DB Shrugs [2 sets]
          80 x 12, 90 x 10 - no change
          Close Grip Lat Pull Down [2 sets]
          130 x 12, 165 x 10 +15lbs.
          SUPERSET WITH...
          EZ Bar Low Pulley Upright Rows [2 sets]
          90 x 12, 110 x 10 +10lbs.
          T Bar Rows [2 sets]
          115 x 10, 140 x 8 +5lbs.
          Serving Size:

Notes
          Well as we get closer to the end of the week I get closer to completing the second week of Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy program. I think that I've already retained some muscle memory from last week, thus allowing me to make gains during this week. Today I was working back, shoulders, and traps, another high volume workout...so I was hoping that my body would be up to the task. Naturally, I feel pretty confident since I have the BGH in my corner, but that will be coming to an end in exactly 5 days so I'm really going to have to figure something out...maybe buy all the ingredients in bulk minus the l-carnitine?! Haha, I'll just have to go extra hard and keep pounding back the calories. Anyways, let's stay on today and find out how the second last day of the week went...

Overall Wellness
          Waking up this morning I felt quite refreshed and at ease. I didn't have any pain in my body and felt ready to start the day. I got that usual boost of energy that I get about an hour after waking up, but I noticed that it wasn't as powerful today. I don't know if that's just because it's the end of the week and I'm pretty mentally drained, but regardless, I still felt very awake and alert. Once I got into the midst of my workout I did notice one thing that was a little irritating today. At the end of a long superset my forearms and hands were burning a lot more than usual, and I could feel it right down to my joints. After a few minutes rest and some Purple Wraath it subsided and I continued on without issue, I just found this annoying.

Sleep Patterns
          I had a really solid sleep last night, but it definitely wasn't the best of this log. I slept for just under 8 hours and still woke up feeling very well rested and recharged. I can't remember having any dreams last night and actually feel like I slept quite soundly. Strange thing is, I woke up in the exact same position I remember falling asleep in...curled up in the fetal position, on my side, facing the left. I only had to get up once during the middle of the night to piss but fell right back asleep as soon as I got back into bed. I've gotten used to this pattern of pissing, as I could probably do it with my eyes closed right now if I wanted to! I don't have to work tomorrow so it'll be nice going to bed without setting an alarm, gotta love the weekend!

Enhanced Recovery
          After getting just short of 8 hours sleep last night I woke up in a very positive physical state, in that I didn't have any muscle soreness or stiffness. I thought that I might have some slight pain from the high volume the day before, but if anything my arms just felt bigger and more pumped than usual. Much like yesterday, I opted to take the maximum amount of rest time I could since some of these supersets are so taxing on the body, especially when you are starting heavy! For instance, supersetting dumbbell shoulder presses with heavy dumbbell front raises. One good thing about this is that the pump and vascularity is unreal. I walked around the gym feeling so wide today, not to mention that I finally could visibly see veins popping out from my skin throughout my shoulders. This is a very good visible sign that my recomp is going well...I guess there's a first time for everything!

Well I didn't feel overly strong but I could definitely tell that my strength was on point today. I managed to increase the weights, mainly on back and shoulders exercises, and repped all sets out with strict form. I can tell that the BGH is contributing to the overall increase in strength, as I don't think that I could have thrown up some of these weights if my muscles were sore. I find that this program does a decent job of grouping certain muscles on certain days in order to avoid DOMS getting in the way. Once I'm finished this bottle, the only thing that I can think of to somehow make up for the absence of the BGH is to increase my food intake and get back on Reduction PM to help me with sleep and therefore recovery. Once I get into full out bulking I'll most surely be adding Green Mag to the supplement arsenal!

Sexual Benefits
          None! And I say that as proudly as a virgin on prom night since it looks like I'll make it to the weekend without fapping. The lady friend is scheduled to come home from school tomorrow so that should relieve any "tension" that's been building up lulz. My libido continues to be in an elevated state which can be good and bad, good when the lady friend is home, bad when I'm in the middle of my workout and get distracted by the girl on the leg curl machine. Anyways brahs, look for some updates in the sex department by the end of the weekend, as I should most definitely have clapped some cheekz by then.

Comments
          Overall, today was all around a very productive day. I managed to increase the weights on both back and shoulders exercises and felt strong for the most part. My intensity levels were through the roof like usual and my pump and vascularity continues to impress me. I'm even starting to notice some vascularity in my quads now, so hopefully I can see them even more pronounced tomorrow! I have the day off work so I have all the time in the world to relax and prepare for this workout, giving me no reason not to put up some explosive numbers. I'm not worried about being sore tomorrow, as I still have the BGH backing me...even though we're getting close to the end, don't give up yet brahs, there's still a lot of work to be done!

What's Ahead in Day 26?
          Tomorrow will be the final workout of the second week of the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program which means I get to pound out some legs and calves. The workout in itself is short, but it takes a good amount of time to complete because of the high volume. As a result I should get another crazy pump going again and hopefully I can see those thick veins running up my calves and into my quads. I might try to get in some abs and I have competitive hockey at night so that will be my last cardio session for the week. I've made some strides this week but I can't wait until rest day on Sunday, nothing but recovery and football! Stay tuned brahs.

Pushups FTW?!? I think so...

Comment

DAY 26

"He got kicked in the back,
            he say that he needed that.
            He hot willed in the face...
            keep daring to motivate.
            He say one day you will see,
            his place in world history.
            He dares to be recognized...
            the fires deep in his eyes."

Sleep Duration: 7.5 hours
            Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Hypertrophy Legs/Calves
            Hack Squat [5 sets]
            180 x 12, 230 x 11, 270 x 10, 320 x 9, 360 x 8 +40lbs.
            SUPERSET WITH...
            Standing Calf Raises [5 sets]
            105 x 12, 120 x 12, 135 x 11, 150 x 11, 165 x 10 no change
            Leg Extensions [5 sets]
            105 x 14, 120 x 13, 135 x 12, 150 x 11, 165 x 10 - no change
            SUPERSET WITH...
            Seated Leg Curls [5 sets]
            60 x 14, 75 x 13, 90 x 12, 105 x 11, 120 x 10 - no change
            SUPERSET WITH...
            Seated Calf Raises [5 sets]
            25 x 12, 45 x 11, 70 x 10, 90 x 9, 115 x 8 +25lbs.
            Jay Cutler Abs Circuit
            Workout Duration: 90 minutes
            Serving Size:

Notes
            Well I've finally reached the end of the second week on the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program and I must say that I think my body has finally gotten used to the different lifts. I've never done a program where half the week focuses on powerlifting movements and the other half on bodybuilding, so it took a week or so to get used to this setup. Now that I've got things down I'm starting to see some steady gains and today was no exception. I worked hypertrophy on legs and calves and it was nice that I didn't have to go to work today. I had all morning to prepare and focus on my workout and I did just that. I think that this translated into a very productive workout, taking another step in the right direction towards my recomp goals.

Overall Wellness
            Going to bed not having to set and alarm and waking up knowing that you don't have to go to work naturally puts you in a good mood; and with the sound sleep that I got last night I felt even better waking up this morning. My energy levels felt replenished from the stress of the work week and I got that usual boost of energy about an hour after I got up. This carried over into my workout and was enhanced even further thanks to the FlashOver/White Flood combination. Usually working legs takes a lot out of me but today I didn't feel overly tired. I was breathing pretty hard at points but was still energetic with a high level of intensity. I actually have hockey tonight so I'm hoping that my intensity level remains high!

Sleep Patterns
            I got a pretty decent sleep last night but I woke up a little earlier than I wanted to. After sleeping for just over 7.5 hours, I woke up to take a piss and couldn't get back to sleep again. I don't know if this was my body telling me that it already got its necessary sleep for recovery or that I was pumped for the day ahead, but regardless I still felt well rested. I don't recall having any dreams last night although I did have a little bit of drool on my pillow this morning, a sure sign that I was in a deep state of sleep. I woke up twice to piss, once late in the morning as I just mentioned and other time in the middle of the night. I fell right back asleep after getting up in the middle of the night and frankly can't even remember getting up, haha...better check the floor again.

Enhanced Recovery
            Although I went through a high volume workout yesterday, I didn't wake up with any DOMS. I had the slightest bit of soreness in my lats but it actually felt more like a pump than anything so it didn't bother me at all; it also didn't affect my workout today either. As I was lifting, I noticed that my rest sets weren't as long as they usually are on legs day. Instead I focused on staying hydrated and getting down the Purple Wraath so that I would be ready to go heavier next set. I don't expect to be noticeably sore tomorrow thanks to the ever dwindling BGH, but if by some strange chance that I am I don't have to worry since I'll just be sitting around the house watching football all day. Gotta love Sundays brahs!

I didn't feel overpoweringly strong going into my workout today, but once I got into the thick of things I could tell that it was definitely on point. I managed to increase the weight on what I felt was the most important exercise of the day, hack squats, and got a really crazy pump going while doing this. Also, my vascularity was quite impressive today as well. I could see veins visibly protruding through my skin all throughout my quads and running right down to my calves. I've never really had much vascularity in my legs so seeing this was quite a confidence booster. Since I've finally made it through two weeks of this program I'm hoping that I retain some more muscle memory like I did last week and can continue to see some steady strength gains.

Sexual Benefits
            Well since I have a hockey game late tonight the lady friend decided to hold off on coming home from school until tomorrow. Did I really just pick sports over clapping cheeks? Son, I am disappoint lulz. Oh well, I'll get to do the dirty tomorrow anyways so it's a win-win situation for me. It's also a win-win situation for you readers as I should have some pretty juicy updates in tomorrow's log entry. That means I can finally stop torturing myself with this self no fap challenge as well!

Comments
            Overall, although this wasn't the best day I've had in this log, it was still very solid and I feel like I'm getting closer to reaching my recomping goals. I started this log weighing in at 178lbs. and today I came in at 184.2lbs., meaning that I'm up 6lbs. since starting. I can tell that the majority of this is lean muscle mass since I've haven't visibly gained really any fat at all. If anything my veins are more pronounced now, telling me that fat might actually be going down! Regardless, I'm loving the results that I'm getting from this new workout. I'm pumped to see how the third week goes, as I should have lots of muscle memory from pushing myself the first two weeks. Stay posted brahs, big last week ahead!

What's Ahead in Day 27?
            Nothing! And I say that in the most positive way, haha. I've finally finished all the required workouts this week and even did a little extra cardio on Wednesday so I've more than earned this rest day. I don't plan on doing much except for relaxing and watching football, but I'm going to make sure that stay hydrated and stay on top of my diet. I'll probably take back a good amount of carbs tomorrow as of means of replenishing my glycogen levels after a physically demanding week both in the gym and at work. With that being said, I hope everyone has a good weekend and keep lifting heavy!

I never knew that exercise balls could be so useful?!

Comment

DAY 27

"One hand in the air if you don’t really care,
              two hands in the air if you don’t really care.
              It’s like that sometimes I mean ridiculous...
              it’s like that sometimes sh*t's ridiculous."

Workout: Rest
              Serving Size:
              Purple Wraath: 1 scoop in the afternoon
              Gaspari Chocolate Mint Myofusion: 1 scoop in the morning; 1 scoop evening

Notes
              Well rest day was finally here and I couldn't be happier! I just love Sundays for so many reasons. First, I can relax and watch football all day. Second, I carb up to replenish my glycogen stores for the week, so I get to have protein pan***** for breakfast. And three, I never have to go to work! My Tennessee Titans put on an impressive performance today against the Giants, beating them 29-10 as CJ rushed for 125 yards. It was nice to be able to relax and recover all day as last week was quite hectic at work. I made sure to stay on top of my water intake, taking in about 4 liters as I write this and that I got lots of complex carbs in my diet for the purpose of replenishing my glycogen stores for the upcoming week. I'm excited to see what kind of gains I can make after being on this new program for two full weeks already. Only time will tell, but for now let's find out how the rest of my rest day went...

Overall Wellness
              My overall wellness always seems to be best on Sunday since this is the most stress free day of the week for me. Knowing that I was waking up to football and protein pan*****, I was thrilled to start the day and got out of bed as soon as I opened my eyes this morning. The small boost of energy that I usually get about an hour after waking up added to this excitement that I was literally grinning ear to ear by the time the 1PM games started. Even the lady friend commented on my more cheerful than normal mood. I remained in goods spirits for the rest of the day and was settled in to watch a good Sunday night matchup between the Dolphins and Jets. The only way that I could have been happier today is if I won on ProLine, but yet again another upset ruins my ticket FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.

Sleep Patterns
              I slept like a baby for a full 8 hours last night, making me feel well rested and very refreshed waking up this morning. Although I didn't have anything on the agenda, it's still nice to wake up feeling energized as it puts you in a positive mental state for the rest of the day. I don't remember having any dreams last night, except I suspect that at one point I was thinking about heights, as I was suddenly jolted awake from that feeling of falling. I always find these so weird when they happen, but the good news is that it didn't affect my sleep patterns at all. Besides this blunder, I only had to get up once in the middle of the night to piss, falling right back asleep as soon as I was finished. I should get another 8 hour sleep tonight meaning I'll be more than ready to go for upper body power tomorrow.

Enhanced Recovery
              After working legs and calves to hypertrophy yesterday I thought that I might have some slight soreness in my quads today, or at the very least some muscle stiffness. However this wasn't the case, as I was pain free and actually felt quite loose when I woke up this morning. This was good news in terms of recovery since I still had all of today to recuperate as well. As a result, I should be in top form going into tomorrow's workout with no pain in my muscles or joints. Speaking of joints, I think that burning sensation that I got during one of my workouts this week was just a fluke and I don't expect it to happen again.

No comment in regards to muscle strength today as it was a rest day but I'm hoping to continue to see gains in this area as I start my third week of the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program. My numbers went up slightly from the first week and I definitely felt stronger so hopefully I retain even more muscle memory and can throw up even more weight. I know that it's not just training, but mostly diet that is going to get me these gains so I'm going to make sure that I keep eating like an animal. It's times like these that I could really use some Golden Gains, haha.

Sexual Benefits
              Well the lady friend finally came home from school and as soon as she came over we got right to business, haha. She commented on the fact that I was so aggressive, as I barely said two words to her before I went for the kill lulz. Once I got into the thick of things I felt like I had a slight increase in stamina and bonar definitely felt very rigid and full, a little more so than usual. About 15 minutes after we finished she was in the mood again and it was at this point that I was convinced that the BGH has had an effect on my sexual performance. Usually my turnaround is about a half hour to an hour, but today I was ready to go right back at it. Needless to say, the lady friend will be sent back to school more than satisfied. If time permits, I might get to see her tomorrow before she goes back so you brahs may be lucky enough to get another update in this department tomorrow!

Comments
              Overall, today was a much needed rest day as it really helped to wash the stress of last week away. I love the fact that my Titans won but it would be nice to win on ProLine for once...oh well I'll just have to win the LottoMax jackpot this Friday instead! Since I had a full day to rest and recover I expect to be in top physical form for my workout tomorrow. I'll be starting like usual with upper body power so I'm going to need to be on top of my game if I want to continue seeing gains. We're nearing the end of this log and I'm getting pretty depressed, but I don't want this to affect these last few days...so here's to being positive brahs! See you all on Monday.

What's Ahead in Day 28?
              Well tomorrow I'll start the week like usual with two days of powerlifting, with the first one being upper body power. This means that I'll be doing compound movements like bench press and barbell rows so hopefully my body is ready to handle the workload. I played some competitive hockey last night, but I don't expect to have any DOMS from it since I;m used to using those particular muscles and of course because of the BGH. Wednesday will be a sad day when I see the BGH bottle empty, but I'm going to try and compensate as best I can by packing back more food and taking the Reduction PM prebed.

Why do girls always make squats look so good?!

Comment

CONTROLLED [color"=#0000CC]LABS[/color] BLUE GROWTH LOG

DAY 27

"I’m livin’ in the 21st century...
                doin’ something mean to it.
                Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it!"

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Upper Power
                Bench Press [5 sets]
                205 x 5, 215 x 5, 225 x 5, 230 x 5, 240 x 3 +5lbs.
                BB Rows [5 sets]
                185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 235 x 5, 255 x 5 +10lbs.
                Seated Military Press [5 sets]
                95 x 5, 115 x 5, 135 x 5, 145 x 5, 165 x 5 +10lbs.
                BB Shrugs [5 sets]
                185 x 5, 205 x 5, 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 285 x 5 +10lbs.
                Jay Cutler Abs Routine
                Serving Size:
                Gaspari Chocolate Mint Myofusion: 1 scoop in the morning; 1 scoop postworkout

Notes
                Well today officially marks the start of the third week of the Layne Norton Strength/Hypertrophy program. I would be working upper body power today, a workout that I've done twice already, so I was hoping that I would retain some muscle memory and make even more gains this week. I only have like two days worth of BGH left but I'm trying not to let this affect me in a negative way, although I know that it's going to be an uphill battle without it helping me with recovery! The weekend was actually quite relaxing and it was nice to see my Titans win, also congratulations to big Jay Cutler who won Mr. Olympia again this year. After seeing how massive those guys are, how can you not be motivated to lift heavy brahs?!

Overall Wellness
                Upon waking this morning my overall wellness was in check as I felt reenergized from the deep sleep that I got last night. I got a little bit of an energy boost about an hour and a half after being awake but it wasn't nearly as much as it has been. Likewise, after I got my White Flood/FlashOver combination in me preworkout my intensity levels didn't seem to be as high as they should be, despite the fact that I was mentally hyped to hit the weights. This lack of intensity didn't affect my workout at all, I just didn't feel physically as pumped up about my workout as I have in the past. Even though I had to go to work right after I was done working out I still had enough energy to have a successful shift and it didn't seem to drag on as long as it usually does.

Sleep Patterns
                I had a pretty decent sleep last night as I managed to get in a full 8 hours, but I woke up twice in the middle of the night to piss which is more than I'm used to. This didn't pose any problems to my sleep patterns at all, as I fell right back asleep as soon as I was back in bed. I can't recall having any dreams last night but I'm sure I was thinking of some f*cked up things as I was sleeping, haha. I dosed the BGH 15 minutes prebed like usual and am convinced that this is the optimal dosing time since it gave me the best results during the course of this log. Also, I want to note the importance of following it with at least 6oz. of water, I actually prefer an entire water bottle...but this is probably why I'm getting up early night to piss!

Enhanced Recovery
                To be honest, I wasn't overly impressed with my overall recovery today, as I've definitely had better days during this log. I think I only say this out of frustration for not being more physically hyped up for my workout. My thinking is that I didn't give my body enough rest to be fully prepared for my workout today. However, in the end I know this is not the case and it could have happened for a number of reasons. During my actual workout my recovery was on point as I didn't need any extra time during my rest sets to prepare for the next one. A sip of my Purple Wraath and some extra water and I was ready to go. Hopefully tonight I can get another good sleep and give my body the chance to fully recover for tomorrow's workout.

Well although I didn't totally feel myself today because of the lack of physical intensity going into my workout, this didn't end up affecting my strength at all. If anything, it made me focus even harder to ensure that I was pushing myself to make some gains. I managed to increase the weights on all exercises and for the most part felt pretty strong. I find it a lot easier to increase the weights after you've established some baseline numbers, as this gives you a specific goal to strive for. For instance, next week I'm hoping to hit 3 plates a side on barbell rows!

Sexual Benefits
                None today as I'm back to the self no fap challenge. I guess the one good thing about finishing the BGH is that I can fap until I'm blue in the face if I want. If it's true that fapping does in fact affect test levels, I didn't want to skew my results during this log by doing so. I mentioned yesterday that I might have the chance to see the lady friend before she went back to school, but it didn't happen. I decided that going to get more protein was more important lulz. No worries, she understands that nothing comes between me and my supplements.

Comments
                Well as we near the end of this log I must say that I had a pretty decent day compared to the rest of them. It definitely wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst either...let's say it was 'average.' Mentally I was more than ready to tear the weights apart, but physically, I felt like I was lacking that extra spark that puts me over the edge. However, I'm not worried as I'm sure that I'll be right back on track tomorrow. Again, I got a pretty serious pump going and my vascularity continues to be insane, even when I'm not lifting I have thick veins running through my forearms and up my biceps!

What's Ahead in Day 29?
                Well the second last day of this log will be a lower body power day, which means...squats and deadlifts! I should be in for a real dandy, especially since I'm trying to increase the weight each week. Hopefully a full 8 hour sleep tonight will put me in the right frame of mind for tomorrow's workout as well as give my body the chance to fully recover from any leftover muscle pain or soreness. Only two days to go so let's hope that tomorrow's workout is an explosive one! Here's to some big numbers brahs...

Flexibility is important...right?!

Comment

DAY 29

"Yeah, I call it how I see ya...
                  I wish I never met ya, I wouldn’t wanna be ya."

Workout: Layne Norton's Strength/Hypertrophy Workout - Lower Power
                  Squats [5 sets]
                  225 x 5, 265 x 5, 285 x 5, 305 x 5, 315 x 4 +10lbs.
                  Deadlifts (Raw) [5 sets]
                  275 x 5, 295 x 5, 315 x 5, 335 x 5, 385 x 5 +10lbs.
                  Stiff Legged Deadlifts [5 sets]
                  185 x 5, 205 x 5, 215 x 5, 225 x 5, 265 x 5 +20lbs.
                  Standing Calf Raises [8 sets]
                  105 x 8, 120 x 8, 135 x 7, 150 x 7, 165 x 6, 150 x 7, 135 x 8, 120 x 8 - no change
                  Serving Size:
                  White Flood: 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout

Notes
                  Well we have officially reached the second last day of this log and to be honest I'm pretty rattled to see it come to an end. I'd love to be able to get a couple more bottles and extend this log into a full 8 weeks to see what kinds of benefits I see at that point. Unfortunately, I live in Canada and my government frowns upon l-carnitine for whatever reason. Prime Minister, I am disappoint. Anyways, I should start off by mentioning that I decided to take a break from the FlashOver preworkout as it contains 1,3-dimethyl and I want to make sure I take it cautiously since it can be pretty intense. As a result, I will be back to 2 scoops of White Flood preworkout, but enough about that, let's find out how this switch affected my workout...

Overall Wellness
                  Since I got a full 8 hour sleep last night my overall wellness was quite positive waking up. I felt energized and ready to face the day, with the confidence that I would be successful at what I needed to complete, whether it be at work or in the gym. I got that usual energy boost and today it felt a lot stronger than it did yesterday. I'm still not sure what makes this happen or how the intensity is affected but it is a welcomed side effect. Once I got into my lower body workout I felt like I was ready to go today. The lack of physical energy that I had yesterday was gone today and I was itching to hit the weights! I had to go right into work after I was finished lifting but today I didn't seem to mind it as much as I usually do. Once I was there I had a successful shift and I was done before I knew it.

Sleep Patterns
                  I had a really good sleep last night and it was definitely a lot better than the night before. I only had to wake up once during the middle of the night to piss and to be honest I didn't even really remember doing it this morning. For some reason, I just felt like I was in a deeper state of sleep last night than I was the night before and as a result I felt a little more well rested this morning. I also remember having a really strange dream last night...I was doing laundry and somehow I thought I got the detergent mixed in with my protein powder and I was freaking out thinking that I was going to get sick after my workout, haha. F*ck I have some strange dreams! Oh well, I better enjoy them now since I never was able to remember having any before starting the BGH.

Enhanced Recovery
                  Well after my unimpressive showing in the recovery department yesterday, I was right back on track today, experiencing no muscle pain or soreness waking up this morning. Also, my legs have never felt better going into my workout, as they were very loose and flexible. Since I was doing both squats and deadlifts today I took the maximum amount of time allowed during my rest sets as these lifts alone are so exhausting! But after a swig of the Purple Wraath and some more water I was ready to go for my next set. Tomorrow will be an optional cardio day so this provide me with more time to recover and get prepared for the bodybuilding half of the week. I don't expect that I'll have any DOMS in my legs or lower back tomorrow and at the most just some stiffness from sleeping.

Well as you can tell by the increases that I made, my strength was on point today. Going into my workout I was physically hyped up and in the mood to lift and this translated into some big numbers in the gym. During my first set of squats I knew right away that I would be going heavier than last week and in the end managed to do 3 plates a side for 4 reps. After that, I didn't think that I'd have enough intensity to improve my deadlift numbers, but this wasn't the case, as I even managed to up that by 10lbs. I can't lie though, chalk works wonders for grip! Finally, I felt a lot stronger doing SLDL's today for some reason, perhaps a sign that my lower back and hamstrings are getting stronger? Either way, I was more than impressed with this area today.

Sexual Benefits
                  Well my week long no fap challenge continues as I keep trying to resist my increased libido from getting me to fap, haha. Today wasn't that hard however since my no fap on legs day rule comes in effect. I need to maximize my test and GH levels for those heavy compound movements! The lady friend should be home from school on the weekend again so I'll get to put the BGH to the test one last time. Even though I'll be taking my last dosage tomorrow I'm positive that I'll still feel the synergistic effects a few days after I'm done. Stay posted brahs, the fun isn't over yet.

Comments
                  Overall, today was a very fulfilling second last day. I managed to increase the weight on three of my four exercises this week and my strength felt really good today as well. The pump that I got going in my quads and lower back was ridiculous and I even noticed the vascularity in my legs, running from my calves up into my quads. Before this log started these veins weren't very noticeable, now 29 days later they are thick and clearly protruding from my legs. I'm pretty disappointed that tomorrow is the last day of this log, but all good things must come to an end. It sucks that I have to end on an optional cardio day but I am going to make the best of it anyways.

What's Ahead in Day 30?
                  Well as I just mentioned I will be doing some extra cardio for my last day. I will most likely be doing this on the eliptical machine as I'm afraid that the stairclimber burns too many calories. I'm also going to do some abs and/or obliques work tomorrow as well to try and keep my abs out during my recomp. It will be sad to see the BGH go but until I can get more into Canada I am going to have to make due with what I have. That means increasing my food intake and getting back on Reduction PM to help me with sleep and recovery. Here's to day 30 brahs...

I did SLDL's today, but she just makes them look soooo much better...

Comment

DAY 30

"Fresh to death like I’m buried in a tuxedo...
                    at times I look in the mirror to boost my f*cking ego!"

Workout: Optional Cardio/Abs/Obliques
                    Jay Cutler Abs Circuit
                    Obliques Circuit
                    40 Minutes LISS Cardio on the Eliptical Machine
                    Workout Duration: 110 minutes
                    Serving Size:

Notes
                    Well we have officially reached the end of this BGH log and it is a bittersweet feeling to say the least. On one hand, I wouldn't be where I'm at physically right now without using the BGH for the last 30 days. I started this log weighing in a 178lbs. and today I weighed in at 185lbs., a difference of +7lbs...not bad for a month of recomp, keeping in mind it was mostly lean muscle mass as well. I retained little, if any, bodyfat while getting 3200-3500 calories a day. I will try and take some after pics tomorrow to compare to the 178lbs. after I just finished my summer cut. Now on the other hand I don't know that I'm going to do tomorrow night when I go to take my BGH. I'll have to put Reduction PM in it's place, even though the effects are entirely different except for sleep enhancement. I'm going to try not think about it while making it for it by taking in a couple hundred more calories. Anyways, let's find out how my last day went...

Overall Wellness
                    I've been very fortunate to be able to get a full 8 hour sleep for the majority of this log thanks to a good work schedule and last night was no exception. After sleeping for 8 hours I woke up feeling invigorated and ready to face the day. To be honest, I didn't really notice a big burst in energy today around the hour mark, but I felt quite alert all day anyways. Once I got into my workout both the abs and obliques circuits were a breeze and the transition into cardio was done with ease. Even after I finished I felt relaxed and confident that I had done a good job of combating any excess fat gain. I didn't have to work tonight which meant that I got to go home and watch my Yankees take on the Jays. As a result, I will be in a positive state of mind for the rest of the evening and ready to go tomorrow.

Sleep Patterns
                    I had a pretty solid sleep last night, better than Sunday night, but not as good as yesterday night. I only had to get up once during the night to piss but like usual fell right back asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I don't recall having any more dreams last night, but at one point in the middle of the night I woke up suddenly...I'm not sure why this happened but it was the same time that I went to piss. Maybe it was my body's way of telling me to get up before I piss the bed?! Haha, regardless my sleep patterns weren't affected at all and I still felt like I slept pretty soundly for most of the night. I work tomorrow but again have the afternoon shift so I expect another full night's sleep tonight with a refreshing day tomorrow.

Enhanced Recovery
                    Well my recovery was right on track like it has been all log as I woke up this morning with no pain or DOMS in my legs and specifically my quads and hamstrings, after doing squats, deadlifts, and SLDL's yesterday. Consequently, this made my optional cardio workout very easy today, allowing me to fully complete both abs and obliques circuits followed by 40 minutes of LISS cardio. As I get into the bodybuilding portion of the week tomorrow I don't expect to have any muscle pain or soreness as I pretty much consider this day a rest day since it's not a high intensity workout. This means that I should continue to increase the weights as much as I can while maintaining strict form of course.

Well I can't really comment on overall muscle strength today since I just did cardio but I can say that I saw some slow but steady gains in this area over the course of this log. I felt like it took a while to kick in, but once it did you could tell as you could slowly start to lift heavier. Another thing that I noticed has greatly improved since I started this log is my vascularity. Not only are my veins now thicker and more pronounced, I'm also starting to see them in places where I never had them before, i.e., my quads and calves. I'm not sure if this is 100% because of the BGH but I can tell that it contributed to the overall synergistic effect it had on me.

Sexual Benefits
                    Well unfortunately I didn't get the chance to put the BGH to the test in the sex department on the last day of this log, but I am interested to see how I perform a couple days after stopping the BGH. I have a feeling that I'll still be 'above par' as the synergistic effects will last for a few days after I'm finished. The lady friend should be home this Saturday so we shall see! Regardless, it has been fun in this areas while on the BGH and I think I can say this on behalf of myself and my girl, haha.

Comments
                    Overall, I was disappointed that I finished this log on a cardio day but felt that it ended on a strong note. I officially gained 7lbs. of lean muscle mass since I started this log and also look bigger in the mirror as well. I'll try to post some after progress pics in a couple days as well as post a detailed final review. I hate to see this log come to an end but hopefully I can get my hands on a couple more bottle and start running the BGH again. Thanks everyone for following along and to Controlled Labs and 5Six personally, for giving me the opportunity to test this great product, I enjoyed every minute of it!

What's Ahead in Day 31?
                    As I previously noted, after progress pics and final review to come in the following days as we have finally reached the end of this log. I encourage anyone over the age of 18 to try this product, especially if you are looking for enhanced sleep and recovery! I don't know how I would have gotten through some of these new workouts without the BGH in my corner. It works wonders with my other Controlled Labs supplements when added to the arsenal, so all that's left to say is...Blue GrowtH FTMFW!!!

And what would this log be without dat ass...

Comment

Props!

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post

Props!
                        O LAWD!

Comment

FINAL REVIEW

BLUE GROWTH BENEFITS...

Overall Wellness
                          Although not the most pronounced side effect of the Blue GrowtH, I definitely noticed an increase in my overall wellness during this log, in the sense that my body felt more prepared for each workout both mentally and physically. Around about day 12 of this log, I started to get a small boost of energy about an hour after I'd wake up, making me feel more mentally alert and physically primed. As a result, I would visualize each lift that I was going to do that day in my head and literally be raring to hit the weights. Once I got into my actual workout I feel as though the BGH added to the effect of the White Flood, not in a stimulant kind of way, but more like allowing my body to endure more wear and tear. This in turn translated into me having enough energy to bust out a couple extra reps during those real challenging sets. Another area where I noticed the BGH affecting my overall wellness was waking up in the morning. I'm not a morning person by any means, so whenever I have to get up early I'm stiff and have tons of brain fog. However, during this log these negative aspects weren't nearly as noticeable, with the stiffness becoming almost obsolete, the only time that I would experience it is when I slept for too long. And if I did have any grogginess, it was cleared up a lot faster than it normally is when not taking BGH.
                          Grade: A-

Sleep Patterns
                          Well one thing that I can say for sure is that BGH works wonders for sleep! If anyone has a problem sleeping at night, I guarantee that this will put them soundly to sleep...it's almost like taking melatonin but without that nodding off feeling! Speaking of which, I highly recommend stacking this with Reduction PM for an extra sound sleep; this is especially beneficial when cutting as you get the added fat burning ingredients like raspberry ketones, etc. I found that my ideal dosing scheme for the BGH was 15 minutes prebed, as this would give me just enough time to prepare for bed. After ingesting all 5 capsules and following them up with a full bottle of water I'd go wash my face and brush my teeth. By the time I was finished I'd be in the right frame of mind to wind down the day so that I could get to sleep right away. As soon as I got into bed I had a feeling of calm and remember falling asleep most nights as soon as my head hit the pillow. The only issue that I had during this log was the fact that I often got up during the middle of the night to piss since I drink so much water during the day. Before I started this log I used to get up 3 to 4 times a night to relieve myself, but once I started taking the BGH this was reduced to once or twice. Regardless, I don't feel as though my sleep patterns were affected at all and I woke up every morning feeling very refreshed and reenergized.
                          Grade: A

Enhanced Recovery
                          Well this is most definitely where the BGH shines, as I was most impressed with my overall recovery throughout the duration of this log. Along with starting this log I also started a new workout routine which consisted of both powerlifting and bodybuilding routines. I was used to higher volume workouts but I knew that I would be sore since I've never really done any powerlifting movements consistently. However, as I pushed my body to the limit, this wasn't the case. I'd rep out heavy squats followed by heavy deadlifts and I'd wake up the next day feeling like I wasn't even in the gym the day before! At first I couldn't believe it, but after multiple days of this happening I knew that the BGH was for real. One thing I should mention though, is that this recovery is fully dependent on the amount of sleep that you get that night. I made a note of this early on in the log but I figured taking the BGH was equivalent to about 1-2 extra hours of sleep. So if someone was only getting 6 hours of sleep a night, taking the BGH, they'd wake up feeling like they just slept for 8. Not only did this leave me feeling refreshed, it also gave my muscles more than enough time to recover from the slaughter the day before. I didn't actually have any soreness that was painful enough to call DOMS, and at the very worst just some slight muscle stiffness. Even during certain workouts I was able to shorten my rest sets, as it felt like my body recovered from the last lift a lot faster than usual.
                          Grade: A+

Although the objective of this log was to focus on recomping, I still wanted to put on some lean muscle mass and increase my overall strength. The first couple weeks into this log I didn't notice much activity in this area, but finally around the 3 week mark I could notice an increase in my lifts. It wasn't a huge spike in strength, but more like a slow and steady gain. Each week I was able to progressively add more weight to almost every lift, to the point that I still haven't plateaued yet. I'm sure that a lot of this has to do with eating a sh*tload of clean calories and retaining muscle memory, but the BGH certainly had an indirect effect on muscle strength. What I mean is, by getting a sounder sleep and enhanced recovery, this is translating into an increase in strength since all the other pieces are in place. This also reminds me that the BGH works great when stacked with other muscle building products such as Green Magnitude, Purple Wraath, etc. I personally used Purple Wraath and White Flood during this log and could feel the synergistic effect of all three Controlled Labs products. It'll be interesting to see how my workouts go next week since I'll be without the BGH, if I'm unable to make an gains in terms of weight this will be a sure sign that the BGH was a critical piece in the strength puzzle.
                          Grade: B

Sexual Benefits
                          Well after 30 days of using the BGH, both myself and my lady friend would like to thank Controlled Labs for the added excitement this past month, haha. The biggest thing that I noticed in terms of sexual benefits was the fact that it made my libido skyrocket! I like to think that normally it is about average, but after starting the BGH the wind blowing in the wrong direction could have set me off. My lady friend noticed this and commented on it on more than one occasion, of course loving every minute of it. This was most beneficial after a hard workout, as I was still ready to go the minute I was done working out, normally I would need some time to unwind and relax before I was in the mood. This is also directly related to my refractory period, in that I was ready for round 2 as soon as the first one was over. Most of the time it would take me 10 to 15 minutes to be able to 'rise to the occasion' again lulz. I also noticed a slight improvement in stamina, as it seemed like I was able to last a little longer while maintaining a rigid bonar. Finally, I'm still unsure if this was a direct result of the BGH, but my semen volume seemed a little bit thicker as well. I guess we'll find out since I'm all out of the BGH now but I'm hoping that the effects last for a little while after ceasing use, for my girl's sake haha.
                          Grade: B+

Last Thoughts/Comments
                          Well I must say, Controlled Labs did it again. After much anticipation and waiting they finally came out with another product in their 'blue' line, this time making it a natural HGH enhancer to compliment the existing Blue Up test booster and natural anabolic Blue Gene. The capsules are the same size as all other Controlled Labs pills so they went down nice and easily and didn't leave any aftertaste at all. Since I'd never really taken a natural GH boosting product before I was a little hesitant about this one, but I can say with confidence that it works! I immediately noticed a big increase in my sleep patterns as I was sleeping more soundly and waking up feeling unbelievably refreshed. Next came the improved recovery, as not only would I wake up feeling refreshed but also loose and pain free as well. DOMS became a thing of the past once this log started! Finally, after about 2 and a half weeks in, I started noticing a slow but steady increase in strength. After the BGH had time to spread throughout my body I was able to increase the weights on most exercises and overall I just felt stronger. I started this log weighing in at 178lbs. and officially ended at 185lbs., a gain of 7lbs. of lean muscle mass. I'm more than happy with this result and can only hope to be lucky enough to run this product again. If you're asking yourself, "well why don't you just order more?" I live in Canada and l-carnitine, one of the products main ingredients, is banned here, making it real difficult to obtain another bottle. I could technically order some but I run the risk of it getting taken away at customs. Only time will tell, but in the meantime, I recommend anyone over the age of 18 give this product a try if they have reached a plateau or are just looking for that extra edge in the gym. Thanks again Controlled Labs for helping me get closer to reaching my recomp goal!

Comment

Working...
                          X