Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best CL stim free stack for a clean & lean bulk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best CL stim free stack for a clean & lean bulk?

I have decided to try CL supplements. I will soon start a clean bulking and I would like to know what is the best way to go as the selection is quite wide. I want to maximize my gains while keeping fat low

Thanks
    here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Are you currently taking any supplements?

I would go with something like: Blue Gene, Green Mag/Bulge, Orange Triad, Oximega just to start with.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I am currently taking a multivitamin, fish oil, flax oil, protein blend and Xtend (gluta+bcaa) and CLA this stack was however for dropping fat.

in September I will start to gain some quality mass and I have decided to try CL. I was thinking to stack: orangetriad, purple w, fish oil, glycergrow, blue gene and creatine, is this a good stack for this purpose?
      here, near to the polar circle, heading towards the long & cold winter ....but I got my CL stack: OT, BG, PW, OX

Comment

dont forget glycergrow

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          Are you currently taking any supplements?

I would go with something like: Blue Gene, Green Mag/Bulge, Orange Triad, Oximega just to start with.
          Agreed, and to the OP we really need more detail to work with and we'll be able to help ya out

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
            Agreed, and to the OP we really need more detail to work with and we'll be able to help ya out
            what do you mean with OP? what kind of information you need to help me out?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sergibob View Post
              I am currently taking a multivitamin, fish oil, flax oil, protein blend and Xtend (gluta+bcaa) and CLA this stack was however for dropping fat.

in September I will start to gain some quality mass and I have decided to try CL. I was thinking to stack: orangetriad, purple w, fish oil, glycergrow, blue gene and creatine, is this a good stack for this purpose?
              sounds great. which creatine and fish oil?
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

There is a Fish Oil with CLA, take that one. If you want a great Creatine, of course, use Green MAGnitude from CL. Want to stay clean bulk with no stim? Use REDuction PM before sleeping.

You may as well try the new Blue Growth from CL, but if you're under 21 years of age only.

That's my 50 cents bro, PREA PREA.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                  sounds great. which creatine and fish oil?
                  Orange oximega kit: I was reading about the greens and I think this could help me to get all nutrients and also the digestive aid sounds something very useful for a bulk. The fish in this kit aslo seems to be of the highest quality.
                  Creatine: I would like to try the green magnitude but I still having some creatine monohydrate (creapure) which I am planning to use, probably after this I can try the greem magnitude creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by JPetitclerc View Post
                    There is a Fish Oil with CLA, take that one. If you want a great Creatine, of course, use Green MAGnitude from CL. Want to stay clean bulk with no stim? Use REDuction PM before sleeping.

You may as well try the new Blue Growth from CL, but if you're under 21 years of age only.

That's my 50 cents bro, PREA PREA.
                    cla is fairly worthless
                    Orange oximega kit: I was reading about the greens and I think this could help me to get all nutrients and also the digestive aid sounds something very useful for a bulk. The fish in this kit aslo seems to be of the highest quality.
                    Creatine: I would like to try the green magnitude but I still having some creatine monohydrate (creapure) which I am planning to use, probably after this I can try the greem magnitude creatine.
                    sounds like a very good combo to me
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                      cla is fairly worthless

sounds like a very good combo to me
                      just putting all together:

glycer grow
                      purple w.
                      Orange triad
                      orange oximega kit
                      creatine creapure
                      blue gene

what would be more benefitial for a lean bulk, blue gene or reduction am/pm?

Comment

just putting all together:

glycer grow
                        purple w.
                        Orange triad
                        orange oximega kit
                        creatine creapure
                        blue gene

what would be more benefitial for a lean bulk, blue gene or reduction am/pm?
                        I would say Blue Gene, Blue Growth, and/or Blue Gene(if you are old enough)
                        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                        CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                          I would say Blue Gene, Blue Growth, and/or Blue Gene(if you are old enough)
                          31 yrs, old enough? defenitely I don't feel as I was 18 anymore. Belly fat accumulation has become an issue since 1-2 years ago, that's why I need to eat as lean and clean as possible during a bulking.

Comment

31 yrs, old enough? defenitely I don't feel as I was 18 anymore. Belly fat accumulation has become an issue since 1-2 years ago, that's why I need to eat as lean and clean as possible during a bulking.
                            31yr is plenty fine. Wasnt sure if you were 20 or younger. I really think Blue Up would be a great addition to add. If your budget permits, then try Blue Gene
                            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                            CFD

Comment

My choice is BG/GB/Purple InTrain. Wins everytime.
                              CONTROLLED LABS
                              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                              X